Government conspiracy about aliens.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
The human experiment has failed. We blow each other up, we rape the planet, we steal from each other. The sooner someone finishes us all off the better tbh. I could care what the next generation does but what's the point? They will just do the same thing but with better gadgets.

Frankly, who the fuck cares?

Punishment

Resident Freddy
The human experiment has failed. We blow each other up, we rape the planet, we steal from each other. The sooner someone finishes us all off the better tbh. I could care what the next generation does but what's the point? They will just do the same thing but with better gadgets.

Anyone with a brain surely ?

Billions of people care about overpayed european football players who probably struggle to dress themselves in the morning kicking around a piece of dead cow, or what some american tramp is wearing this season or whiat is this weeks hottest app. Which is more important in the real scheme of things ?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
So...what do you personally do to change things? Voicing an opinion is not the same as actually doing something. I understand you recently bought a pointlessly powered car to get you from A to B. What was the point in that? Personal gratification? Couldn't that money be better spent helping someone or towards a "good" cause?

Or does it all mean absolutely nothing really?

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Oh yes, somebody has put on their grumpy pants this morning.

Also pointlessly powered i would disagree, safely being able to overtake in 6th is something a value cannot be placed on.

Whats wrong with speculating, why piss on every bonfire you pass ?

All i am saying is we are all tethered to one thing and that is currency(formerly religion) and the latter held us back for hundreds of years see roman empire to middle ages in human history, we basically went from all the basic human amenities of today to people living in hovels flinging shit at each other and a good deal dying from lack of personal hygeine.

Whats clever about that ?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home

Looking at the planet, this place is a sh*thole to begin with. Just look at nature. This place is anything else but nice.

On your latter post though, i agree, lot of people talk a lot about helping and all that, but in the end self over rest wins.

Punishment; tethered to currency? Not really. The ones on low benefits are who can afford food and shelter, the rest have plenty of excess spending that they don't really need. I would hazard a guess that putting 150 into charity wouldn't break the majority of forumgoers here, excluding the struggling and students, but would they? No. That's still 150 and a tenner is more then enough to soothe a concious while you fall asleep in your ergonomic bed.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Ergonomic ? Its a 7 independent zones 3000 pocket sprung 40mm of memory foam pillow top reinforced sidewalls sleeping palace, get your shit straight boy !

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Ergonomic ? Its a 7 independent zones 3000 pocket sprung 40mm of memory foam pillow top reinforced sidewalls sleeping palace, get your shit straight boy !

I actually have Jeeves to straighten my sh*t after each poo, then wrap it up and send it to a disposal facility for priviliged poo.

Scouse really hates that place 'cause it's soooo upper class.

Mwah, more tears of the starving children Jeeves! *rings bell*

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Looking at the planet, this place is a sh*thole to begin with. Just look at nature. This place is anything else but nice.

nature1.jpg

I bet you couldn't find your ass with both your hands Toht.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I'm not talking scenery that looks "oooh pwetty" to humans, i'm talking nature, things killing other things, selfish creatures out to better themselves and survive, several ways this planet could wipe out all life in a heartbeat and all that nice stuff.

This planet is hell, covered in sprinkles and oh so wonderful to marvel at random locations if you're of the "oohaah" persuation, but it's still a day to day, hour to hour, vicious battle for survival.

So yeah, i know where my arse is. Maybe you've been listening to too much non factual propagandaand believe that this is paradise.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
This planet is hell

Awwwww. Survival of the fittest makes a beautiful planet, full of wonder, into hell for poor delicate you.

Must be horrid being chased around by all those vicious animals all day eh, toht?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Oh joy, another "scouse reads stuff as well as george w bush a childrens book" moment. Did i ever say it's hell for me? No. We're on top, we don't have predators, we are the predators. Doesn't remove the fact that just because something looks pretty for humans, beneath it isn't a brutal fight for survival.

Get off the river to egypt.

rynnor

Rockhound
Toht has a point about natural selection - it favours selfishness which causes mayhem once a species becomes intelligent.

Sadly this does mean that any other species that arises will share our worst flaw once we are gone.

Perhaps our best hope would be to put a computer in charge but humans are unlikely to accept this.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Natural selection is an important part of evolution and w/o it there would never have been computers.

It goes like this, predator kills and eats herbivore and over generations the brain gets bigger from the high value protiens, w/o which for example chimps wouldn't have reached their current stage (not far off the missing link)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Toht has a point about natural selection - it favours selfishness

Not true.

The obvious case is humans. It is our cooperation, our ability to wok as a team, go beyond basic mammalian thinking (because of our naturally-selected intelligence) that has made us the dominant species on thet planet.

If we cannot use that intelligence to make a better, more selfless world, where we care for the environment and planet around us, then natural selection will select us for extinction.

Of course, by "select", I mean, shit'll happen by accident. Natural selection cannot "favour" anything - because it's not conscious...

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
All this bullcrap about "we should make the world a better place" is just religion in your brain talking :p

If you take out religious teachings, there's absolutely NO reason to make things happy joy rainbow farting unicorns. Rabble on Scouse, but you know i'm right.

You even contradict yourself in the same sentence by saying natural selection doesn't favour anything etc, when just a line before you say that if we keep on being selfish it'll select us for extinction. No matter how much you say "by this i mean blargliblargh", you're still implying that selfish actions will cause us extinction by accident.

Stupid biblebashing teachings, oh you hypocrite.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
If you take out religious teachings, there's absolutely NO reason to make things happy

Apart from the fact that we enjoy it?

Is our enjoyment of being happy not a reason?

Last edited:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Apart from the fact that we enjoy it?

Is our enjoyment of being happy not a reason?

So the reason to make things happy joy, is to make ourselves happy? So....selfish? Well done there (y)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
All this bullcrap about "we should make the world a better place" is just religion in your brain talking :p

If you take out religious teachings, there's absolutely NO reason to make things happy joy rainbow farting unicorns. Rabble on Scouse, but you know i'm right.

You even contradict yourself in the same sentence by saying natural selection doesn't favour anything etc, when just a line before you say that if we keep on being selfish it'll select us for extinction. No matter how much you say "by this i mean blargliblargh", you're still implying that selfish actions will cause us extinction by accident.

Stupid biblebashing teachings, oh you hypocrite.

You are confusing religion with ethics and empathy

Tom

I am a FH squatter

Another idiot who believes that morality isn't possible without religion.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Never said that, i said there's no reason for it.

Learn to read Mister Idiot.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
But dun matter, not about this anyway this thread and now that some people have said something even remotely agreeable with Scouse, he's going to become an intolerable git about it, so i'm going to stop talking about this subject.

We need a petition for a new space show.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Never said that, i said there's no reason for it.

Learn to read Mister Idiot.

When are you going to stop talking out of your arse? You've been doing it for years now, isn't your sphincter just a little bit tired?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
When are you going to stop talking out of your arse? You've been doing it for years now, isn't your sphincter just a little bit tired?

Just stating a fact, don't like it? Leave the thread, put me on ignore, have a coke and a smile and shut the f*ck up. I really don't care as long as the end result is the same.

And before you twist it again, it's a fact i didn't say morality isn't possible without religion. What you think i say doesn't count.

Last edited:

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Your facts are erroneous, just like 99% of whatever else tinkles around that empty skull of yours.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yet you still can't show how, ladidaa, big surprise. How's that arsetalking working for you?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I'm not, and with you lot it's pointless 'cause you decide what i say it seems. So you argue infront of a mirror with this supposed me and leave this thread to what it's about. Bye now.

F*cks sake, you could atleast choose a topic you lie about instead of hopping between 20 of them.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Actually, you've started posting my name in threads when we've not even been talking in that thread (see above). So, I'm responding to you.

However, you realise you're not making any headway in the argument (because, unfortunately for you, you don't actually understand the points you yourself raised as completely as others on this forum) and you've started raging at people. Not just me.

... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom