Goooood Morning Barryswooorld! Teh Seels Vac-vac repårt.

O

old.Tohtori

Yes and truly Teh Seel is back from his hard earned, much needed braindozer, aka vac-vac, in other words, vacation. Now a word for the mods. It's not like Teh Seel goes on a vac-vac adventure on a daily basis, learns how to use the letter å instead of o like those silly swedes, realises a few facts of life and then posts them here. So even if this may seem like an off-topic thread/ramble, take a moment to hear why this infact is on-topic and daåc related wibblewabble.

You see, Teh Seel is a daåc player.(Teh Seel also learned to write daåc with small letters instead of DAåC) This isn't an amazing new news but it's like the old saying goes, "No news is good news." Teh Seel simply want's to remind that he is a player(wurd!) of daåc. Ok, rambling reaching critical limit, let's get to the point. This thread is about a vacation of a daåc player and in such, isn't it considered -about- daåc? Who knows? Mods do and gods of jellybeans. So if this htread is meant to be moved it shall be. But to the point my friends and torchwielders!

PART I

"What did you do on your vacation Seel?", Tonder asked as he took a hold of something that looked like a carton of milk or what might have been a carton of milk if it didn't have hair, two eyes, four legs a tail and mewed quite a lot. Infact it was a cat but it insisted it was a carton of milk so who were we to arque with it. Ever tried to arque with a cat who thinks it's a carton of milk? Well don't, it looks stupid and leads only to headaches.

"Hm?", Teh Seel blurted out. He had an answer and it was a good one. It was one of those answers that could change the way we think about the universe for years to come until someone else said something equally witty and smart, which would then change the way...well you get the point. The reason Teh Seel couldn't remember this answer and simply stated that monotone grunt of sorts was that he was looking at the thing Tonder had picked up. He was curious how a carton of milk could have four legs, and more about the tail, eyes and constant mewing. Not to mention the hair.

"I asked what you did on your vacation.",Tonder repeated and dropped the cat to get Teh Seels attention.

"Oh! Mostly read.", Teh Seel said half wittedly.

"Read?"

"Yeah...and slept."

"So, you read and slept?"

"And ate."

"Read, slept and ate? Nothing else?"

"Nope."

"Sounds boring."

"Yeah."

"So..."

Tonder had another question but the carton of...err..cat ran out the window and distracted him for a moment.

"So..?". Teh Seel looked at Tonder with a look that could be discribed as stunned, but more towards curious since Tonder was still keeping the o of the word So going. It was half past 10.

"oo..what now?" Tonder finally finished the question, to Teh Seels disappointment it wasn't such an exiting question as one might have expected after such a long pause.

"Work."

"Work?"

"Work."

"So for a good three weeks you've read, ate and slept and now you're going to replace reading with work?"

"Mmhm."

Teh Seel was eating a candybar he found from the fridge, depriving him from the luxury of words as the yummy taste of caramel and choclate filled his mouth.

"Isn't that a ....is that my candybar?!"

"Mmmhm."

"Give it back!"

A struggle followed. Firstly Tonder tried a direct approach, to grab the candybar with a direct attack towards the candybar itself. This failed. Then Tonder decided he needed a distraction since he knew the dedication of Teh Seels towards candybars and protecting them, with his own stomache but as he once said to the Three Horsemen of Andromeda: "Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can eat for your country." The three horsemen were amazed by the cosmic explosion behind Teh Seel as he said this that they made the words their new mantra, bible and holy words of the ancient ones. (and possibly because the Three Horsemen of Andromeda are a bit dumb.) At this point Teh Seel didn't know that these were the Three Horsemen but then again Teh Seel didn't know a lot of things outside this little planet called earth. It didn't stop him from talking to three silly dressed, doglike riders though. But back to Tonder. Tonder came up with a small plan and showed it to Teh Seel. Now this seems like a stupid thing to do if you're planning on a suprise of sorts, but Tonder had a plan. Actually the plan was so small that you needed a highpower microscope to see it. Now you can't very well be holding a candybar while trying to watch a plan with a highpower microscope so, naturally like all of us, Teh Seel placed the candybar, or what was left of it, on the table and looked into the depths of the microscope.

"That's stupid...", said Teh Seel while watching into the microscope.

"What is?", asked Tonder while holding the candybar Teh Seel had left on the table.

"The plan reads...", The Seel looked at Tonder from the microscope. Then he looked at the candybar, back at Tonder, again at the candybar, at the curved, smoothlined black spaceship behind his kitchen window and finally back at Tonder past the candybar, "...get the candybar."

"Worked didn't it?", said Tonder almost victoriously.

"Is that your spaceship?", said Teh Seel as he waved his finger towards the curved, smoothlined black spaceship behind the window.

"Are you trying to change the subject?", said Tonder as a grin curved to his lips.

"No, i'm asking if that's your spaceship."

Teh Seel waved his finger a bit more towards the black thing behind his window as if waving his finger more would add charisma and meaning to his words. Tonder turned his head a good 90 degrees, then had to turn his torso as well to watch behind him. What happened next was less amusing then it should have been.

Tonder looked at the black thing behind the window and stumbled back, dropped the candybar on the back of the cat who thought it was a carton of milk, the cat got spooked and ran into the carton of milk who thought it was a cat and tipped it over. The milk poured on the floor of the kitchen, caused Tonder to slip and fall on his back and hit his head against the floor with a mighty thud. Now, what made it amusing was that infact the "black thing" behind the window was a state of the art, Stinger X3000 and not simply a "black thing". With a multiversal stabilising unit, a triple hyperdrive and an ion cooling system for the popcorn maker it was the best ship you could buy in the known universe. But since Tonder and Teh Seel knew nothing about spaceships, Three Horsemen of Andromeda or the reasons why n'sync still was making new records, they called it a "black thing". Teh Seel called it a spaceship because it looked like one, mostly it looked still like a "black thing" but Teh Seel thought what the hell, it might be so lets sound intelligent for a change.

"Well?" Teh Seel leaned over Tonder and lifted a brow, waiting still for an answer from Tonder who was now laying in milk and holding his head with both hands.

"Oww..." It was the best Tonder could come up with at the moment since his head was playing the third symphony of Miss Area from Tellus 3. Ofcourse it sounded like "thud thud thud" to Tonder but noone said that the third symphony of Miss Area wasn't dull.

"I take it that's a no." Teh Seel frowned a bit. Not that he was disappointed that it wasn't Tonders spaceship, or what he still believed to be a spaceship since noone said it wasn't, but more because the spaceship had landed on his clothes that were drying outside. He would have to wash them, hang them and let them dry again now.

"Sorry about the clothes.", Wizlebuff stated and somewhere in the depths of his mind, he actually half meant it. "And the milk."

"..." , said Teh Seel as he looked at the 7foot tall, black suited(some kind of military outfit Teh Seel thought) guy who was standing behind his window.

"..." , said Tonder, staring at the same guy from a slightly different angle. The floor that is.

The reason Tonder and Teh Seel didn't really say anything wasn't the fact that the guy was 7 feet tall. Or that he had appeared from nowhere. Or that he had a Killthemwithit 300 rifle in his hands. It was because the Killthemwithit 300 rifle needs three arms so it can be held properly, and this guy was drinking a 7up can also.

"Oh come on, i was thirsty. Now lets go allready.", said Wizlebuff and headed towards his Black Stinger. "Popcorn should be ready in about two minutes from yesterday."

O

old.Tohtori

Decided this wasn't worth a new thread but...check this!

http://forums.barrysworld.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=29640

It's from the time when Teh Seel hadn't landed but there are a few things that indicate the arrival of the furry white one:

"But i'm sorry if i don't jump the gun and go gunho(what?) "

But what really perked my interest was the civilized manner i had posted it:

"And to finish this rant, it's just a name. Now be nice

(editorial: This is not a flame at you, this is simply some words to perhaps make you see another side of the thing.)"

Odd..in a classical history thing kinda way....

EDIT: Oh and thanks for the WB. Might write part II when i get the inspiration :p

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by old.tRoG
Damnit, my head hurts already :(

Told you to -not- argue with cats who think their milk cartons...

Here's an anvil and a hammer. Should perk you up.

E

Eyeinthedark

Not that i know what ur talking about but , u would make a good writer :)

M

mirieth

You, on the other hand, eyeinthedark, would not. Seen as you can't even write in English properly or are too goddamn lazy too. *slap!*

On a lighter note, welcome back Seel! :D

E

Eyeinthedark

Originally posted by mirieth
You, on the other hand, eyeinthedark, would not. Seen as you can't even write in English properly or are too goddamn lazy too. *slap!*

On a lighter note, welcome back Seel! :D

I am so offended :)

O

old.Dillinja

I've just woke up so I can't actually be bothered to read more than the first sentence for now, but welcome back mate.

M

mirieth

You just woke up at 6:30 pm!?

My god, you lazy fecker :p.

O

old.tRoG

I've got some coffee in me - I can now fully understand what you are saying. Yay.

T

The Kingpin

Ive gone blind...

And yesterday, i asked on IRC when you where comeing back..

I aer teh powa!11

V

Validus

w00ty w00ty! welcome baack!

you remind me of a very young douglas adams

G

gengi

Sounds like a good vac-vac, eat sleep and read :D Teh Seel obviously does not have cubs :rolleyes:

Nice to see the ramblers association have not actually left the building.

Later

O

old.Tohtori

Ta all.

Actually i think, besides Roo, t.RoG is the only one who can even try and understand me without popping a brainmuscle or two in the process. So mirieth, don't worry, you're still part of the masses and haven't been left out of anything. :D

Validus does have a ..err..valid..point. Almost the only books i've read is the Hitchhiker trilogy(with five parts) and the few silly books about cars and some guy named Jeff that i read on the holiday. So i might be influenced by DA. Might. Well ok, i am but...it's a style :p

And no gengi, no cubs.

C

Cyradix

pppff...... I give IT support. If I can understand the strange description people give me about their pc problems I will have no problem at all understanding you...... ;)

Understanding Roo isn't a problem either. Anything he says just comes down to one word : BEER :D

O

old.tRoG

The understanding is not in the reading, or the listening, or the typing, but in the knowing. Know what you are about to read, and you don't have to read it, saving you lots of time, energy, concentration, and cheese.

Cheese is important.

G

gengi

Mature Scottish Cheddar or Really smelly Blue cheese 4tehwin!!!!!!!

Later

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
Actually i think, besides Roo, t.RoG is the only one who can even try and understand me without popping a brainmuscle or two in the process.

you forgot 2 people

1. me :p you still haven´t lost me in one single of your rawings :p

2. Najwa/flesh (more to the fact there is NO brainmuscles to pop :))

O

old.Tohtori

I know i know! People understand the jibberish but i didn't want to give an Emmy award speach where i thank every single pumpkinitter i know for understanding me :p

Don't feel left out if i left you out :D

R

Rubric

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
I know i know! People understand the jibberish but i didn't want to give an Emmy award speach where i thank every single pumpkinitter i know for understanding me :p

Don't feel left out if i left you out :D

POP.

Damn another brain muscle down.

Users who are viewing this thread