edit it is a repeat just a different news feed poor woman was quite cute :(

O

old.Tohtori

Muahaha! Still!

Seels 1 - Silly scientists 0!! :clap:

O

old.Tohtori

Huge seal thought it caught a penguin

We at the Worldwide Institute of Teh Seel believe this is an accurate assumption. We could never imagine one of us attacking a human simply because they taste like...

*whispers in the background*

...ahem, because they are our friends. Yes. As one of the workers said in the newsrelease, which we here at WITS are still going through because of it's bias nature and will deem factual or fictional in the following weeks, “No one is sure exactly what happened — it was all so fast. "

So even a close friend of the human stated that it might have been a penguin who actually killed her. We should remember to check all the facts before laying judgement on any innocent seal.

Thank you, no questions.

W

wickedragon

But...they're so cuuuute

I think its kind of misleading the way our local news have portrayed it. Next to the headlines there is a picture of a normal "cuddly" seal. You know, big black eyes sniffing around like a big cuddly dog. The seal in question was only 3 yards long and weight in at half a ton. Did I mention that it's so big even the "cuddly" polar bears gives second thought to hunting them. And if I hear another person calling polar bears or killer whales cuddly and "not a problem unless provoked" I will....well...just be a little upset really. Not much more. Maybe give a little sigh.

Did you know the polarbear hunts seals not by lying next to their breathingholes, but by ling 30 meters from it? Then it strikes it gigantic paws straight through one meter of hardened ice, driving its claws throught the neck of the poor beast and drags it up through the new hole in the polar ice. Its natural color is NOT white, but pink from all the bloodsplatter. Or purple , http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/2353112/detail.html

Since I am at work and dont have anything better to do I thought I'd tell you a little story from Svalbard(Norway). A family was on a trip there, renting a cabin out in the polar regions. In the kitchen they were preparing a meaty meal when their dogs started barking. Looking out the window the father sees a polar bear heading straight for the cabin, drawn there by the smell. Quickly he rushes the family into another room and brings forth his 9mm pistol. The polar bear crawwls throught the window and starts it's feast. Fearing for his family's life the man shoots a shot into the roof to scare the beast. When receiving just a growl he decides to take more drastic action and puts seven bullets into the front part of the polar bears skull, thereby making it agitated. After a few more shots the polar bear seems to have been scared by the noise and the pain that it has gone away. Scientists hunted down the bear and found that it was not dying, nor seriously injured in any way. It had gotten some blood in it's eyes, but was otherwise okey since the skull hade taken the impact from the bullets without even cracking. Gotta love those cuddly bears. Wish I could give you an URL to this story, but since I cannot seem to find it again....sry.

A

Arnor

7 bullets?

NERF!!!

thats a polarbear(zerker) with bof up :p

Users who are viewing this thread