Google Video (a.k.a. The Video Thread!)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Wow, the difference 4k makes is awesome!

I'm thinking that's sarcastic as fuck unless you've got a 4k telly?

If so then :clap:

:)

Edit: WHAT NO :CLAP: ????

BRING BACK THE CUNTING OLD SMILIES FOR FUUUUUUUCKS SAKE :eek:

Rubber Bullets

FH is my second home
I knew the Gangnam style video was shite, but had no idea just how bad. Thank god we have guys like this to show us!

Truly scary shit.

RB

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Yeah I also caught a suspiciously like-Tom person hanging around kids on TV too... o_O

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Haha brilliant. Do you so Frankie Fryer every week? Its the only good thing about soccer am now. Also did you do junior apprentice?

Not that often, the shoots are a good laugh though. And yes I was on Junior Apprentice...

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
I knew the Gangnam style video was shite, but had no idea just how bad. Thank god we have guys like this to show us!

Truly scary shit.

RB

It really makes you wonder what goes through these nutters heads, and how many idiots like this are running the world, especially in the Middle East

Olgaline

FH is my second home
It really makes you wonder what goes through these nutters heads, and how many idiots like this are running the world, especially in the Middle East

I found my self mezmerized by his twisted sence of logic
I think maybe i should have been a shrink, I'm very captivated by the ways we all see and interpret the world around us.
This guy obviously have a very different interpretation of the world around him ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom