Google Video (a.k.a. The Video Thread!)

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
when he reaches the top, I was like...dude even when I saw this one. It's eons old though 0o

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Imagine dropping a hammer from that height onto a poodle.

Kryten

Old Cow.
Imagine taking a shit from that height. Imagine the plop radius. Imagine being on the receiving end..

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Episode 2: The Dark Charisma of Adolf Hitler
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b01p2pgd/The_Dark_Charisma_of_Adolf_Hitler_Episode_2/

0.jpg

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
This guy can cook. I have a huge amount of respect for Michel Roux's cooking.

View: http://youtu.be/LPZ1MiF5IA8

Must be amazing to REALLY know how to cook. I have the palate of a dead dog and the cookery skills of a demented lobster, but I enjoy cooking. I just wish I knew the line between "stop right there" and "fuck it, another tea-spoon won't hurt".

Nate

FH is my second home
Can't be that hard really,

Put raw food in luxurious pan. Apply ballbursting heat. Add a wallop of creme fraiche. Talk in petite sentances. Add flavourful words. Done.

Rubber Bullets

FH is my second home
Not as old as my l last offering, but still 18 months old, sorry teedles!

Anyone who has read Bad Science by Ben Goldacre will recognise the arguments here, anyone who hasn't really should check it out its a great book. I like his style, even if it is a bit frantic on this occasion, I reckon he was trying to fit a lot into his time.

He speaks a lot of sense, and it is quite scary stuff.

RB

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!

Put raw food in luxurious pan. Apply ballbursting heat. Add a wallop of creme fraiche. Talk in petite sentances. Add flavourful words. Done.

LOL. If only.

Watch an episode of Masterchef and see how a bunch of supposedly professional "chefs" manage to completely butcher his classic dish. Some of them would struggle frying a sock TBH. You have to wonder at either the research or production skills of the crew if that lot's the best "professional chefs" they managed to find in the entire country.

Nate

FH is my second home
LOL. If only.

Watch an episode of Masterchef and see how a bunch of supposedly professional "chefs" manage to completely butcher his classic dish. Some of them would struggle frying a sock TBH.
I don't have enough socks as it is so I won't attempt.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Mixing classic singing talent with pervy japanese schoolgirl outfits....works for me

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
This guy can cook. I have a huge amount of respect for Michel Roux's cooking.

View: http://youtu.be/LPZ1MiF5IA8

Must be amazing to REALLY know how to cook. I have the palate of a dead dog and the cookery skills of a demented lobster, but I enjoy cooking. I just wish I knew the line between "stop right there" and "fuck it, another tea-spoon won't hurt".

LOL. If only.

I do wonder if cooking is much like photography - you eventually get so good at it technically that the 'skill' in it is running / managing the business and coming up with dishes (or photos...) that are completely original and not just a rehash of what's out there already.

Nate

FH is my second home
I do wonder if cooking is much like photography - you eventually get so good at it technically that the 'skill' in it is running / managing the business and coming up with dishes (or photos...) that are completely original and not just a rehash of what's out there already.
I remember hearing most celebrity chefs don't have anything to do with their restaurants.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Mixing classic singing talent with pervy japanese schoolgirl outfits....works for me
Take 2, don't know what happened there.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home

Yeap, i like to compare cooking to playing games. Take starcraft for example; everyone knows the units, how to mix 'em up, what the build times are etc, but put them in a match and whoops you forgot to upgrade your armor and now the whole palce smells of overlord creep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom