Google Video (a.k.a. The Video Thread!)

Sar

Part of the furniture
Heh I sat and watched it all. Fucking bunkum.

No alternate light sources on the moon other than the sun?

THEY WERE FUCKING STANDING ON THE SECOND BRIGHTEST SOURCE OF LIGHT AVAILABLE YOU RETARDS! NEVER HEAR OF MOONLIGHT?!

babs

Can't get enough of FH
ummmm

It's not a source of light.... it just reflects the sun's light. That's like saying standing on a white floor in the sun you won't cast a shadow, because the floor's a source of light :/

Sar

Part of the furniture
Yes, babs, I'm aware it doesn't generate light, but it is still a source of light.

babs

Can't get enough of FH
My point still applies though, it reflects light, and if you obscure the path of the light you cast a shadow.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
I heard once that wij is a hoax.

:eek:

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
hoax doesn't mean "woman of low repute" Trem, that's another word!

Tom

I am a FH squatter
babs said:
My point still applies though, it reflects light, and if you obscure the path of the light you cast a shadow.

Stand on a beach on a sunny day, with the sun to your back.

Note that the side of you in shadow is perfectly visible, in a large part due to the sand reflecting the light back on you.

The cameraman shooting that programme must have been laughing his arse off as anyone who understands lighting could see through such a weak argument - especially the 'parallel shadows' argument which is hysterical.

babs

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah, I realise that the ambient light reflection will still illuminate the shadowed side, but what I was getting at was that a shadow will still be cast on the ground, and still be visible.

Sar

Part of the furniture
babs said:

Which had zip to do with my point. I never stated there were no shadows, far from it. Tom and Wij have both verified what I said.

Also I nailed the dodgy crosshairs thing too: colour bleed from overexposure, as I had noticed that all the partially disappearing crosshairs were blanked out by white or black objects.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Wij said:
As I pointed out a few posts up :)

(GLEN)

I cant be arsed reading other peoples post, never have done in the past!

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I bet you just don't read other peoples' posts.

...and haven't done in the past either !

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Wij said:
I bet you just don't read other peoples' posts.

...and haven't done in the past either !

So anyway, as I was saying to this guy in the pub, she had MASSIVE hooters.

Sorry what were you saying again?

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
hmm I don't really care about that car, but 1)holy hell it's busy on the ring isn't it? o0 and 2)what nutter would run out onto the track? you can see that at the last bit. is he trying to flag down cars? at those speeds they'd be stopping after the bend, which would be lethal!

babs

Can't get enough of FH
They've changed the layout slightly on google video, and now I can't get video playback with firefox :/

Tried two machines so far, sound only.

Anyone else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom