Google Video (a.k.a. The Video Thread!)

Sar

Part of the furniture
That is a fucking whale in a leotard.

Kryten

Old Cow.
Holy bumblockage, that is some serious pianage. Is this guy anyone famous, probably in his home region?

Aada

Part of the furniture
I thought the video or the lion vs tiger was kinda sick fucking shit heads.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Aada said:
I thought the video or the lion vs tiger was kinda sick fucking shit heads.

Yeah, we should ban africa too because these cats fight there every day...

Panda On Smack

Can't get enough of FH
Midgets Break Dancing = Win

The guy in the shorts is crap though, he just does roundhouse kicks?

Hoody Midget rocks

Aada

Part of the furniture
old.Tohtori said:
Yeah, we should ban africa too because these cats fight there every day...

What kind of retarded answer was that? do you mean fight there as in the wild or shoved in a cage and starved until they have to kill to feed?

Idiot.

Did you see how skinny the cats were? you never even see the bones on tigers/lions because they have such huge meat on their bodys.. this just shows they were starved and then put in a cage to see who wins.

Yes please ban Africa.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Aada said:
Did you see how skinny the cats were? you never even see the bones on tigers/lions because they have such huge meat on their bodys..

Safari%20Lioness.jpg

afwld081-Lioness-Mom_Carrying_Baby-InMouth.jpg

lioness%20following%20baby.jpg

I think you've been watching too much of the Disney Channel tbh. Anyway, fuckoff and stop polluting the thread k thx bye.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Tom said:
Safari%20Lioness.jpg

afwld081-Lioness-Mom_Carrying_Baby-InMouth.jpg

lioness%20following%20baby.jpg

I think you've been watching too much of the Disney Channel tbh. Anyway, fuckoff and stop polluting the thread k thx bye.

And your pictures show what? fucking fool.

babs

Can't get enough of FH
I *may* be wrong here, but to me they look like some skinny-assed big cats.

Aada

Part of the furniture
My point is, is it fair to lock these animals in a cage and let them fight it out? if its in the wild and they come across each other there is nothing wrong with it as its their choice.

I mean aren't organised dog fights against the law too?

Alliandre

Fledgling Freddie
They didn't have to fight each other in the cage. And the laws would vary between countries.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Aada said:
My point is, is it fair to lock these animals in a cage and let them fight it out? if its in the wild and they come across each other there is nothing wrong with it as its their choice.

I mean aren't organised dog fights against the law too?

I should ignore this blatant trolling, but can't.

Those cat's are in the cage, because it's a zoo(fight cages are rarely decorated...). Not everywhere are the cats in separete places.

Fights happen, whether or not there's food, just like in real life.

Both cats lived, minor bruising, the video is taped to show the "semi-natural" fight as animal planet shows two rhinos humping.

Calling me an idiot, telling others to "f*ck off", not nice. Keep to the point without insulting people without reason. Personally would like an apology for it.

Aada

Part of the furniture
old.Tohtori said:
I should ignore this blatant trolling, but can't.

Those cat's are in the cage, because it's a zoo(fight cages are rarely decorated...). Not everywhere are the cats in separete places.

Fights happen, whether or not there's food, just like in real life.

Both cats lived, minor bruising, the video is taped to show the "semi-natural" fight as animal planet shows two rhinos humping.

Calling me an idiot, telling others to "f*ck off", not nice. Keep to the point without insulting people without reason. Personally would like an apology for it.

Your the one who gave me a cocky answer so it works both ways.

It's wrong i've been to alot of zoos and they don't keep lions/tigers together.. for that exact reason it was a staged sick fight.

Both cats lived? one of them had bad bleeding and more then likely shot after the filming stopped.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Aada is a trolling retard, you should all know this by now and at least put him on ignore ... just like me. :D

Aada

Part of the furniture
Big G said:
Aada is a trolling retard, you should all know this by now and at least put him on ignore ... just like me. :D

How is this trolling? i don't like seeing animals being mistreated you retarded american.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom