Google Video (a.k.a. The Video Thread!)

Louster

One of Freddy's beloved
Really, I just wish there were videos of the actual broadway show available. All anywhere has is the soundtrack, which, while great, probably isn't as great as watching the show would be.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3689560270595414198

Found it funny :clap:, particularly this time of year; been at a few parties and nightclubs and seen some really bad white man shuffles.

Controversially, it's perfectly ok to point at and laugh at the "white man" - but would it be ok to poke fun at black people? Probably not, unless you were a black slagging a black.

"Carjacking the black way!"

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Nah, he can't think he can outrun a bike - it's for entertainment.

Gumbo

FH is my second home
I'm reading a Villeneuve biography at the moment, the guy was a driving god, that video goes some way to proving it.

Kryten

Old Cow.
Without a doubt. The renault (can't remember the manufacturer, was it williams/brabham then?) was by far the quicker car - Gilles was just being one hell of a driver.
Certainly the days where drivers were fearless, the cars were driven rather than computerised. Hopefully the Grand Prix Masters season(s) will bring some of that magic back.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Kryten said:
First time I've really played around with Video much.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4416875529205968627&q=F1

Some good crashes from F1. It's damned impressive stuff (the technology) and some of the crashes : christ, is all I can say.

2 of those crashes involved fatalities :(

I know some of the guys that shot those crashes, you don't hear about it in the news but believe me some cameramen have been extremely lucky not to get killed. The best camera positions are nearly always the most vulnerable positions.

Kryten

Old Cow.
Oh aye. It didn't show one of my favourite ever crashes : Martin Brundle in the Jordan, Australia 1996 (or was it 97?) - car snapped clean in half in mid air, fell into a mishmashed heap on the floor and Brundle ran away without a scratch (but twisted his ankle running down the pit lane to get to the spare car) - there was apparently a cameraman literally inches away from the hole thing. There has been many incidents of flying wheels and debris hitting camermen (and spectators). The best shots are those in the most risky locations and the people taking the shots are well aware of the dangers involved - just like the drivers. It's entertainment at the end of the day and the people behind the camera's are just as involved as the teams and the drivers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom