Google Video (a.k.a. The Video Thread!)

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Where do i send the bill for spitting my juice all over my TFT?

Mey

Part of the furniture
its an hour odd long! but looks interesting. goodbye revision.

Clown

Part of the furniture
Ah they pulled it down. It was an entire feature length movie.

JingleBells

FH is my second home
Louster said:
It seems a bit dumb that the "google video" thread has turned into a youtube one, but there you go.
Tbh I'd rename the thread "Online Video", Yahoo! have released a video site, and YouTube are currently the best IMO due to the speed people can upload clips (little verification time).

Lotus Elise vs Bugatti Veyron The speed of the Bugatti is scary. :eek6:

Louster

One of Freddy's beloved
See, I find salt being formed into awesome patterns by sound waves infinitely more cool than a couple of dumb cars. :(

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Louster said:
It seems a bit dumb that the "google video" thread has turned into a youtube one, but there you go. Here's salt on some kind of resonating plate.

I did that at school. it's quite cool. while we didn't have a tone generator, we could produce different patterns by drawing a violin's bow along metal plates of varying thickness and material.

Kryten

Old Cow.
Supersaint : that is fucking brilliant - I own every single Bottom DVD and still find that collection of clips much fun : never tire of aging Bottom comedy!

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Was I the only person who thought Bottom was as funny as a car crash? It was the only show I've ever seen that could make a fart joke un-funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom