Google Video (a.k.a. The Video Thread!)

lilmissnaughty

Fledgling Freddie
nah the best fight scene ever is:
Nada vs. Frank, "They Live" (1988)

"I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum."

If you ever want to hypnotize someone, have them watch John Carpenter's "They Live."

Rowdy Roddy Piper and Keith David have a problem. Piper (Nada) wants David (Frank) (not the White Ranger) to put on glasses that will allow him to see that most of the people around him are in fact evil aliens. The dilemma is that (Jason) (David) Frank doesn't want to put on the glasses. So Nada has to tell him to PUT ON THE GLASSES. Then they take turns pounding each other in the face. And every few seconds Nada stops to tell Frank to PUT ON THE DAMN GLASSES. PUT THEM ON. PUT THE GLASSES ONTO YOUR FACE. PUT THEM ONTO THERE. No luck, and they keep fighting. FOR EVER.

If you've seen South Park's infamous "Cripple Fight" you've seen Nada vs. Frank from "They Live." If you've seen two middle-aged men knee each other in the dick for half an hour you've seen Nada vs. Frank from "They Live." If you HAVEN'T seen these things (and I'm just guessing here on the dick kneeing) do so, and try to resist the urge to jump up and down laughing and cheering when they enter hour seven of the really bad fighting. The only way you will be able to escape pure bliss is if you fall asleep, and hey, it happens.

i couldnt find a video clip tho so ur just gonna have to watch teh film:p

Tom

I am a FH squatter
That fight is fucking class. I posted it on the B3ta links board, its gone down a treat :)

Wij

I am a FH squatter
"Raaaar"

"RAAAAAAR"

"RRRRAAARR-AAARRRR"

Great dialogue !

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Plus, you can see where the Wachowski brothers got the idea for the punch at the end of revolutions.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
fs - overreacting teenage geek alert, what a fucking idiot.

Reminds me of my gf's little sister, you could poke fun at her and she'd totally overreact by doing something equally retarded/dangerous. However you learned quickly not to poke fun at her, but come on...

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Faked...
no hitsound, no OMG WTF pain etc., and if you notice the kid throwing them his hand goes down past the bottom of the camera view and the other guy goes out of view.

Plus you dont think he'd be more pissed/in pain if he really did get hit by scissors?

old.user4556

I'm too busy with life to give a shit or think about it that much.

old.user4556

Hmm, I found that cringe worthy - ECA is right, her singing is awful and the song is dreadful. However, I would pump her into next week! The "music" is just a vehicle to put her on a pedestal and attract punters with her arguably lap dancing style of stage show. Good on the record producer for exploiting her.

I get the impression that if she wasn't quite to explicit with her dancing, the whole thing would be dire.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Needs to learn English - then her career would flower :)

(Bloody French and their 'we are the international language' shit :p )

** these are my views and not necessarily the FH views (though I reckon TTD and Deebs would probably agree)

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
lol. I thought it was serious for the first three seconds :)

Tom

I am a FH squatter
ahhah Seel, that webcam video rocks :D

And regardless of which is faster, I know which car I'd rather have :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom