GoodBye Prydwen!

Runimatrix

Fledgling Freddie
As title says ive decided to servere my ties with DAoC for different reasons the main being school ad the fact my irl m8 has also quit(Darkmack) :wanker: . I would like to say a few things before i go:

A massive /hug to all of the old peeps in White Rose that was my first guild and yes i did ding 50 with Runimatrix! I remember the fun times we had and most of those amazing people have left now i believe i will always remember Armarda, Tidus, Cerbie, Vancleaver, Joohl and all the other old players of WR. Thanx for the good times we had.

Another big /salute to all the peeps in Nemesis such as NCR, Durgi and all u other peeps gl in the future and thanx.

Also a big /hug to all of my peeps in Venom my second home. You r all amazing people to play with and i enjoyed all the laughs we had, a big /hug to Amphrax, Maddude, Cozak, Bright and all the rest of u, u kno hu u r!.

I wasnt a widely known player but i have played DAoC for over 3 years now i never strove to b the best at anything i just enjoyed the times i played. Now most of my first friends i have made are gone and now i throw in the towel and bid u all a great time in the future.

/Salute to all of you amazing players in Mid/Pryd.

Thankyou!

Ucallme

Banned
aww m8e sorry to see you go, have fun in rl and hope you have a happy new year. Please pop in now and again even if its jsut a quick chat.

Amphrax

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
cya about runi, i remember the days when u were in nemesis, hope u have fun irl. :)

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
its 4 am and im tired you complete set of bastards :twak: have fun in real life and try and fill up all your new found spare time.......................... whos gonna sponge my left over money in daoc now you quit...and don't lie you always wanted to be the best you RP whore look at your characters ubah RR3 :m00: i wish i was a cat rarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr btw im going to bomb your house iR| Ph34r

Cozak

Part of the furniture
cya mate :( haev fun irl and fun and smack darkmck for qutiting and mcak smack cypha for teh quitnig !!

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
i have teh holy meat clever gonna cut off his penis while he sleeps :twak:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom