Prydwen New Era Aliiance Halloween 2004 Event!

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
SoNsNewEraHalloween121.jpg

SoNsNewEraHalloween122.jpg

SoNsNewEraHalloween123.jpg

SoNsNewEraHalloween124.jpg

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
1fg Hibs wiped us :( cue customary whinge...

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
hahaha Classy stuff Svarty - New Era Alliance at its best imo :)

I remember that SoN's hunt well - our only requirements were everyone who attended should be ideally in fancy dress but MUST have a silly hat lol - think i was bright pink with a blue pointy hat on Bluey xD

Sooooooooo many names too... a big /wave to all old Son's of Nidhug, Amazons of Midgard, Talons Reach (jimmae's still a gimp btw lol), The Salamanders, Jormungandr.

Such awesome memories.... brings a tear to my old glass eye :)

Zyrex

Banned
loads of old friends in all those pictures :< i miss those days where prydwen was at its best. thanks for the pics mate

ps. what UI are you using there? :)

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
Podmod, customised. I think you can still get my version of it - somewhere.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Awww I miss those days, Sons ruled then WoW killed it. Wish I had the chance to rvr more in OF though, don't really have many memories other than defending a few keeps v's hundreds of albs and my pc lagging to death due to the amount of aoe spears. :p

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
those were the days!

Though i belive that was the 2003 halloween ball, the 2004 one was when we went down to albions relic keep, helped KN, BO, Midget Maffia and Maelstrom take the relics back from the albs. Just as a surprise for the raid :D

And I agree, too many friends lost from those pictures.

Love ya all. <3 :)

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
those were the days!

Though i belive that was the 2003 halloween ball, the 2004 one was when we went down to albions relic keep, helped KN, BO, Midget Maffia and Maelstrom take the relics back from the albs. Just as a surprise for the raid

And I agree, too many friends lost from those pictures.

Love ya all. <3

You may be right, and I got the years mixed up, I dunno, I don't have many pics from that other one, whichever year it was (I wasn't "Teh Hoffishalll Fotograffer" for that event), here's some of the few I do have from the other Halloween Ball we did...

sshot171.jpg

sshot202.jpg

sshot207.jpg

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
You may be right, and I got the years mixed up, I dunno, I don't have many pics from that other one, whichever year it was (I wasn't "Teh Hoffishalll Fotograffer" for that event), here's some of the few I do have from the other Halloween Ball we did...

sshot171.jpg

sshot202.jpg

sshot207.jpg

the one we took relics on you were dressed as a punpkin :D

Ormorof

FH is my second home
lol all dead, guess i was probably healing on that raid then :|

i do miss the old days of mucking about, the treasure hunt that we did one time was awesome even got some help from GOA :) (think TR organised it, or amazons cant remember :p )

and to think i was only 14 when i started DAoC, ah how times change hehe

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
lol all dead, guess i was probably healing on that raid then :|

i do miss the old days of mucking about, the treasure hunt that we did one time was awesome even got some help from GOA :) (think TR organised it, or amazons cant remember :p )

and to think i was only 14 when i started DAoC, ah how times change hehe

i remember TRs dragon raid banner. :D

"eep EEEP! teh dwagon! TEH DWAGON!"
Teh dwagon steals teh cawebeaw fwiend!

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom