Goodbye Forever

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
i am grolf ;) and i never ebayed, account was given to me when pudz quit daoc. :)

It really wasnt :( because pudz quit daoc a long long time ago and that account got sold to some random ;< he told us on irc so whoever gave you it wasnt the real pudz.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
it always intrigued me why anyone would pay money to soemone else to get a computer character. surely the point in a game is to play it?
its like buying a new game and te walkthrough guide with it.

Lazy people that can't acomplish anything on their own :) that be why. Quite a few "well known" people have bought chars on daoc, Maracus from PE being a prime example given my mate used that cleric as a buffbot pre-si ^_^

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
FO Tris - I made a fair few bob in the past selling daoc gold etc. on ebay for the lovely honorable people who brought it!

If this is true, you're worse then scum and should be banned from every MMO around.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
hmm, I seem to recall Rambo being passed around a few times...

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
Lazy people that can't acomplish anything on their own :) that be why. Quite a few "well known" people have bought chars on daoc, Maracus from PE being a prime example given my mate used that cleric as a buffbot pre-si ^_^

but thats the difference isnt it, some people BUY (high rr) chars and then play them like shit, acting awesome because they have a high rr character. then again, some people trade characters for others of similar value, simply because they are bored of their current one and want to play another class / another realm and dont act as if they were someone else. character names lose their importance and the online handle of the person playing it becomes important.

am i a scum of the earth ebay monkey for giving my account to a friend so that he can use my characters as buffbots or to fill in slots in groups when they lack a certain class?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
but thats the difference isnt it, some people BUY (high rr) chars and then play them like shit, acting awesome because they have a high rr character. then again, some people trade characters for others of similar value, simply because they are bored of their current one and want to play another class / another realm and dont act as if they were someone else. character names lose their importance and the online handle of the person playing it becomes important.

am i a scum of the earth ebay monkey for giving my account to a friend so that he can use my characters as buffbots or to fill in slots in groups when they lack a certain class?

I dont have a problem with buffbots, more a problem with ego tripping ***** that try to pass the characters off as their own. Which for the record if you do makes you an ebay monkey yes.

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
I dont have a problem with buffbots, more a problem with ego tripping ***** that try to pass the characters off as their own. Which for the record if you do makes you an ebay monkey yes.

yeah thats what i was talking about, trying to pass off ebayed characters as their own. people that do that are scum. but theres a number of people who dont care what / whose character they are playing, as long as they get to do rvr with their friends, and trading amongst those people is fine by me

megadave

I am a FH squatter
I reckon buying unknown accounts/gold is fine.

You can buy 50plat for like £10. Working at minimum wage for 2 hours can buy you 50 plat, which is a massive time saver unless you have spent yet more setting up your accounts to be able to farm in some way.

Same principle for buying an account really. A lot of people couldnt be bothered getting another new char ready for RvR so would just buy/trade them, which is fair enough.

Although buying a rr10 and touting the high RR about is pretty lame. I dont see the point in buying a well known character because it'll never really be yours. I'm glad other people do though because i sold my account for a tidy sum :)

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
I'd be surprised if many people could get away with passing off high RR chars as their own - in the time it's taken to get there, even if it's done quickly you make RvR friends etc. and people will know quickly from playstyle etc. that it isn't the original behind the machine.

Unless people are buying crap RR chars and they're unknowns, which I doubt.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
pfft!

who needs High RR and Platz when you can be King of thid for a mear 500g ?
you fools!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
pfft!

who needs High RR and Platz when you can be King of thid for a mear 500g ?
you fools!

my sb was the king of thid back in SI days tbh, twinked to perfection could 1 shot anything with 2handed perf including sc'd plate users xd sadly the cap for rp's was reached in 2 days and there was no /rp off back then :(

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
my sb was the king of thid back in SI days tbh, twinked to perfection could 1 shot anything with 2handed perf including sc'd plate users xd sadly the cap for rp's was reached in 2 days and there was no /rp off back then :(

what was the 2hd axe called? Ghastly Axe? I remember that 100% 2hd Axe it roxed...

Marc

FH is my second home

I very much doubt you could one shot every lvl 24 Arms or Pally who wasnt in level 20 gear

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
It really wasnt :( because pudz quit daoc a long long time ago and that account got sold to some random ;< he told us on irc so whoever gave you it wasnt the real pudz.
i know both the real pudz and the ebayed one. the ebayed one quit daoc after 1year using the account or so. the real one i spoke to now and then when he wanted to play the account for the free trials and shit you get once in a while.

faw

Banned
All I wanted was for people to like me, and maybe make some new friends when I came to OT. But you never accepted me as one of your own, all because of what I had done years before.

Goodbye everyone.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!

we always knew he would come back even after multiple "good bye forever" messages.
someone this persistent, what the heck, season of goodwill an all - give the guy a break?

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
not just him, the whole situation, its boring him coming back and boring everyone getting annoyed at him

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
i have it on good authority that whoever banned ilikeredballs did so while yawning.

gohan

FH is my second home
All I wanted was for people to like me, and maybe make some new friends when I came to OT. But you never accepted me as one of your own, all because of what I had done years before.

Goodbye everyone.

goodbye cruel world?

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
i have it on good authority that whoever banned ilikeredballs did so while yawning.

that may actually be true, but it didn't register as being particularly epic or important so I don't really remember ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom