Goodbye Forever

Riquel

Banned
It will be difficult posting this. I have been anticipated it for a very long time, yes. However, it is difficult nonetheless.

Why will this be unlike the other threads I have made? Because it will. It is not in my interest to prove it to you. For those of you who believe me, thank you. For those who don't, you are wrong. I will not be coming back after this.

After being banned, for no reason, once again I feel the time has come for me to quit Freddyshouse forever.

Of course, I have foiled the moderators once again - this account was made a long time ago, in the event that I would have one last account to make my goodbye post. Either the registration procedure is beyond me, or the moderators have attempted to stop me from posting again by some other means. Well I must say, it is indeed humbling to know that it was me who got the last laugh. It was me who had been posting amoung you for so long, biding my time, waiting. Waiting for this moment, the time when I would make my last goodbye thread.

For a long time I have tried, and believe me I have tried, to restore Freddyshouse to the great forum it once was. I have tried to subdue the overwhelmingly bias behaviour of the moderators. I have tried to subdue the many death threats, made by people on this very section. I have tried to subdue the misconception that I am what I was two years ago. I have tried explaining to those that do not know me, not to judge me just because others do not like me. All this has not worked. It is a great shame that I could not fulfill any of these duties. As you can see, Freddyshouse is dying. Where there was once intelligent debate, there is widespread discord. Where there were once mild disagreements, there is unrequited hate. I feel that, although it is best for me to leave the forums, I am merely the quickest one to react to a sinking ship.

Usually, many of my threads have been made the 'apologies' in the title. Well, none of you deserve my apologies. Maybe that is wrong. Those who have continued to insult me in the past do not deserve an apology. I will not name names, I will not PM any of you to say I am sorry. I could give a list of atleast 30 people, but you do not deserved to be named. Throughout my time here, I have stepped up to become the bigger man, I have apologised first even where I was not the one who wronged. I have tried to conduct myself politely and helpfully in order to be accepted into your community. I was never treated as a member of the community. Because I played Thidranki, where I killed many of your characters, you have chosen to hate me. You have chosen to hate me because of what happened years ago. You have never, never accepted me as one of your own. I know when I must leave.

However, there are some of you, and believe me there are, that do deserve apologies. You know who you are, and I won't embarrass those by naming any. You are the people who saw past the bandwagon, who realised that I was actually a nice person, with very personal reasons for taking such pride in my Thidranki characters and titles.

I look back on my time in Freddyshouse with no regrets. I do not regret being who I am. I do not regret being a feared person in Thidranki. However, it does sadden me that many of you never gave me a chance.

Whether you believe me or not, this will be my last post. I will not read the replies to this thread. I must end things on my own terms.

When I leave, and move on to pastures new, where I will be already more successful and happier than I am now (which believe me is hard to beat), I will look back on my time in DAoC and Freddyshouse and feel it was when I was truly in my element.

This is for you, for those who hated me, for those who doubted me, for those who passed off my achievements as rubbish, for those who resorted to insults and death threats when they could not converse with me, for the moderators who abused their power because I killed their characters, for those who jumped on the bandwagon without even knowing me. This is for you:

Goodbye, and don't wait for me to come back. I end it on my terms. Take care all.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I like you mate, but I seriously doubt this will be your last post on FH ;/

soze

I am a FH squatter
Can we have a Off Topic Day of Celebration now hes gone?

Then a day of mourning when he creeps back in to tell us how great he is again?

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I thought this was a suicide post and I was gonna ask for some free stuff.

:(

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
epic troll or complete fruit and nut case?

you decide

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
the day you quit FH will be the day hell freezes over Alex.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Too long couldn't be arsed to read.

bye, see you in a couple of weeks.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
What a load of bollocks - cba to read more than 3 lines as it's all lies.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
It will be difficult posting this. I have been anticipated it for a very long time, yes. However, it is difficult nonetheless.

who the fuck is this fucking wanker?

Marc

FH is my second home
Erm, we all knew that Riquel was your account because you used to use the same avatar. Hardly having the last laugh is it.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
once again... endless recursive function

also: TL;DR

Thadius

Part of the furniture
aye, he dug up a post I made years ago and red repped me. Talk about holding a grudge. either that or he intentially wanted to flamebait me

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
oo someone quitting, has anyone bagsied his stuff yet?

If not, I'll have his +3 l33t ub3r Thid sword of ownage

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom