Goodbye Forever

Zenith

Part of the furniture
Really is quite scared when I read the shit tha have poured from that mans keyboard. Quitting & making 5+ goodbyethreads and nagging on about how hard it is sounds like grounds for a psychological checkover for me.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
what happens when you farm negative rep?

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Some random twinked bonedancer that used to goto thid and run after un-sc'd people spamming lifetap repeatedly... in short a noob :)

Indeed. It isnt that bad.

What was even worse was coming on this forum and bragging that he had done it. Proud even, that he had achieved something so lame :(

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
me? dori? LOL, im Aleven, i used to play with him. and used to be just a big a **** as he was. sorry to dissapoint you matey ;) Cokenose can confirm it. i stick with one FH account.

One at a time yes :wub:

Aleven is not Dorimor nor is he Thugz.. He is a faggot tho!

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Having read this thread from start to finish I agree - entertainment ftw, we want 4 pages mofos! :twak:

Thadius

Part of the furniture
He is back on the battleground forums, new name, etc

CorNokZ

How come you haven't locked this thread yet Teeds?

6 pages.. Way overkill :/

CorNokZ

Yeah I have small threads because I cba with a long page of shit, so I always kinda look forward to the next one

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
You know what they say about people with small threads ?

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
it always intrigued me why anyone would pay money to soemone else to get a computer character. surely the point in a game is to play it?
its like buying a new game and te walkthrough guide with it.

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
it always intrigued me why anyone would pay money to soemone else to get a computer character. surely the point in a game is to play it?
its like buying a new game and te walkthrough guide with it.
buying a game and find cheats before you installed it? about the same kick you get from the game, it's fun for a couple of days and then it goes downhill, i never really used the account for much else than when i cba'd to keep my own running :) or when he at certain occations popped back on and had some fun times with an old mate.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
FO Tris - I made a fair few bob in the past selling daoc gold etc. on ebay for the lovely honorable people who brought it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom