Goodbye fair excalibur

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
tbh mag and sun pay their subs, they can group with who they want :)

never really talked to you in game but good luck on camlann

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
Showing pics of 'owning' (looked like a shammy, so maybe just kiting forthewin? :p) kinda proves some of the stuff he said?

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
Fedaykin said:
tbh mag and sun pay their subs, they can group with who they want :)

never really talked to you in game but good luck on camlann

givf wc3 at 2v2 tonight!

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
make a Scout, Minstrel or Infiltrator Robby, with the cash, contacts and possibly crafter? you already have on alb/excal you could get a pretty nice ride to lvl50.
All pure tanks lack the utility to be very attractive to groups lately, sad but true.
Paladin, Thane and Shield Champ has taken over and will prolly continue ruling the tank section in NF

Maoni

Fledgling Freddie
Debuffs said:
damm my hero has left the server.
TP high rr grp didnt have a big ego btw. we just didnt like to grp with you.

EG: (pre Toa)
Robby has guard on debuffs.
Robby sees a elf and runs off while debuffs has 2 tanks hitting him.
Debuffs ask robby why he ran off without slamming etc
Robby replies : "i cant let wub get all the deathspam"
Without trying to be offensive in anyway mate (sorry if I do..)
But honestly dude, there are many people whos been in TP (including me) that know what Robby talk about...perhaps not the words i d choose tho ego etc but...
From my experience Tp was like this:
One 1337 group and the rest of the people just to make the guild look bigger =P
Im sure im totally wrong tho, thats just my impression i got.
Good luck on Camlann server Robby, try not to be too pissed about all the griefers there =P

Maoni

Fledgling Freddie
Urgluf said:
1337 prodigy grp? did I miss something? :touch:
just a expression...
to make it more clear:
one fixed rvr group who didnt let any other tp member in (afaik), and told some of the TP members that they cant go where they are going.
IN short they didnt want fellow guildies to "leech" from them.
In my book the word leech doesnt exist in rvr, but i know this is something that can be discussed over and over again tho ( so pls dont =P)
IN any way my idea of a guild is where people stand up for each other, helping fellow guildmates. In that way a guild become strong.
I suppose its easier said then done tho when a guild become too large.

Debuffs

Fledgling Freddie
was only 4 ppl who were regular in the TP grp. rest of spots were filled with ppl online with right class. nothing l33t about that.

[NO]Magmatic

Fledgling Freddie
Maoni said:
just a expression...
to make it more clear:
one fixed rvr group who didnt let any other tp member in (afaik), and told some of the TP members that they cant go where they are going.
IN short they didnt want fellow guildies to "leech" from them.
In my book the word leech doesnt exist in rvr, but i know this is something that can be discussed over and over again tho ( so pls dont =P)
IN any way my idea of a guild is where people stand up for each other, helping fellow guildmates. In that way a guild become strong.
I suppose its easier said then done tho when a guild become too large.
This sounds familiar...

Perhaps you expected the '1337' group to make the game more enjoyable for you? Hey, you, you've been grouping with that guildie for far too long now, group with me now, cause I need fun too... something like that?

Anyways, dunno much about TP so I'll stay out of it, just sounds a bit the same really...

Maoni

Fledgling Freddie
[NO]Magmatic said:
This sounds familiar...

Perhaps you expected the '1337' group to make the game more enjoyable for you? Hey, you, you've been grouping with that guildie for far too long now, group with me now, cause I need fun too... something like that?

Anyways, dunno much about TP so I'll stay out of it, just sounds a bit the same really...

I just mean that some of us (when i was in TP) didnt feel we had the feeling of being a guildmember, like we where just in guild for the guildtag.
A guild should stand togheter, but with alot of players there are many various wishes what to do and what not to do etc...
thats where leadership comes in...at least someone who can sort stuff up abit.
Perhaps this grp, as debuffs says, needed the right classes and i suppose thats alright, but its easier for the people who got somewhat authority or what to say (status?) to make something more happen with the guild.
People loose their faith in guild if they feel "not worthy" and so on.
A good example: "MrNobody" asks a question in /gu .......... no answer, not even a "I dont know" or whatever then sudenly "Mr1337" says something in /gu and suddenly the /gu is spammed with replies =P
This has nothing to do with rvr group tho, but it has similar effect on peoples faith in guild.

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
Maoni said:
I just mean that some of us (when i was in TP) didnt feel we had the feeling of being a guildmember, like we where just in guild for the guildtag.
A guild should stand togheter, but with alot of players there are many various wishes what to do and what not to do etc...
thats where leadership comes in...at least someone who can sort stuff up abit.
Perhaps this grp, as debuffs says, needed the right classes and i suppose thats alright, but its easier for the people who got somewhat authority or what to say (status?) to make something more happen with the guild.
People loose their faith in guild if they feel "not worthy" and so on.
A good example: "MrNobody" asks a question in /gu .......... no answer, not even a "I dont know" or whatever then sudenly "Mr1337" says something in /gu and suddenly the /gu is spammed with replies =P
This has nothing to do with rvr group tho, but it has similar effect on peoples faith in guild.
so much crying let it all out :D

warkrusher

Fledgling Freddie
Well another arms leaving, Sorry to c u go m8 and good luck in camlann..

Bah Give some love to the armsman Mythic... :(

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
I'd like to say i'll be happy to kill you, but im pretty sure you wont solo on camlann so... yet another zerger, fun!

ps. not grouping with you is not the other persons fault.

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
Tilda said:
[22:46] ([PV]Tilda^^away): such harsh people, be nice to the poor bloke : (

I can only appologise for the harshness from my guildies :(
Good bye robby, enjoy camlann ;)
/edit: Rather than take such an extreme option to change realms, why dont you make a scout alt or cleric/sorc/theurg or something?

Tilda

Tilda, soz for this but naff off, we got enough scouts in this bloody game :(

EuSKALDuN

Fledgling Freddie
enkor said:
I'd like to say i'll be happy to kill you, but im pretty sure you wont solo on camlann so... yet another zerger, fun!

ps. not grouping with you is not the other persons fault.

but being a noob is your own.. :touch:

Belomar

Part of the furniture
enkor said:
I don't care which server you play on, not soloing does not automatically constitute "zerging". So, in other words, what we have here is another Camlann idiot--most of them seem to be of this kind.

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
I don't care which server you play on, not soloing does not automatically constitute "zerging". So, in other words, what we have here is another Camlann idiot--most of them seem to be of this kind.

Doesn't seem to be much between the two extreems tbh.

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
Belomar said:

first of all - i played alb/exc for 2 years, i think i know what zerging is
second - maybe i didnt come across very well, but im pretty sure i know exactly what kind of player robby will be on camlann (and its what i consider a 'zerger', whether your defenition of one fits it or not i really couldnt care less)

third of all - why be so rude, excalibur idiot? - you haven't played camlann at high levels, you have no idea what im talking about, yet you call me an idiot. ok.

Robby

Fledgling Freddie
Enkor
u don't know me
If u knew me u would know I was one of the peeps who hate zerging. Pre toa u could find me always in odin's trying to have some small fun battles against mids/hibs.
On camlann i play an infil and i always solo, except I've been in stealthgroups containing 4 people. But at lvl 35-40 u need that many peeps to atatck lvl 50's.
I hate zerging so don't call me a zerger u twat. U don't know me so why do u act like you do. I never zerged.
STFU bout peeps u don't know pls

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
whatever... we'll see

(oh and i was in the same guild as you for quite a while :eek:)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
enkor said:
why be so rude, excalibur idiot?
Your attitude speaks volumes, and is consistent with the one I've come to associate with most Camlann people. Like Robby says, you have no idea what he will be up to on your beloved server, yet you do not hesitate to call him a zerger. Well, with NF coming, you Camlann people will have to be prepared for an influx of newcomers from the regular servers (I am guessing it has already begun).

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
i base my assumption on a lot more than just the fact that he is from excalibur; i have nothing against people moving to camlann.

and i dont much like your superior attitude either, but i guess we can leave it at that.

[NO]Magmatic

Fledgling Freddie
Maoni said:
Ever tried to look at yourself / your fellow guild members when making a remark like that and then trying to blame it on the '1337' group? Its rather funny your blaming a small group of people for something thats ruining an entire guild 5-10 times as big... Exact same shit from TB, the 'group' (1337 as you call it) of 8 people gets blamed for all the problems in a guild that had 80+ members...

Why do they asnwer the 1337 guy, but not mrnobody ? Why didnt you and your fellow 'depressed' members answer mrnobody ?

Ooohwell, back to the subject, Robbeehhhhh iest leaving...

Sage

Fledgling Freddie
[NO]Magmatic said:
Exact same shit from TB, the 'group' (1337 as you call it) of 8 people gets blamed for all the problems in a guild that had 80+ members...

I find that section of the quote sooo Ironic and soo true!!!

enkor said:
first of all - i played alb/exc for 2 years, i think i know what zerging is
second - maybe i didnt come across very well, but im pretty sure i know exactly what kind of player robby will be on camlann (and its what i consider a 'zerger', whether your defenition of one fits it or not i really couldnt care less)

third of all - why be so rude, excalibur idiot? - you haven't played camlann at high levels, you have no idea what im talking about, yet you call me an idiot. ok.

aah yes Skold, who never runs less than with 4 people, yes such solo skillz... oh wait i suppose the rest of your group just happen to follow you around? :touch:

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
Sage said:
I find that section of the quote sooo Ironic and soo true!!!
don't see how it's ironic at all, but it's quite possibly true.

Raguel

Fledgling Freddie
bleh bleh bleh whine whine whine...
all u l33t roXorZZ d00dz can kiss my scout's azz...go back to primary school and do spitting contests in mum's garden

Hf Robby and cya again one day!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom