Goodbye fair excalibur

Robby

Fledgling Freddie
I think it's time to say farewel to you all. Most of u won't know me i guess, but this is for the few peeps who do know me here.
I'd like to say, like others, that i found the girl of my life and ant to be with her more than with the computer. But nah, i'm gonna go camlann.
What's is the reason i leave? Like many of my armsman kind, i got totally fucked in this game. I wanted to be s/s arms, so i got even fucked 2 times.
But this is not the main reason. Armsmen don't suck. People who play them, like Kagato, Jimmy still have fun with the class. I don't give a damn i do low dmg, i don't ive a fuck about being only able to use snapshot to kill a lvl 30-. I know i can solo, i know i can help groups. But actually, people don't know what armsmen can do. But we just don't get accepted in groups, because everybody thinks we suck.
Other reason i leave is the way alb is acting. I've been online a few times in summerholiday, and what i saw was that almost no alb rr7 wants to join a random group, while mid/hib play high-low rr constantly.
for this reason i wonna say how much respect i have for Montarloo. he's a mid, so he's my enemy, but still, the way he grouped in begin of holiday, i haen been online since than, with the low rr's and made them win, learned them how to rvr deserves my respect.
so Montarloo, respect dude, this game needs peeps like u.
The only thing i really liked was being in odin, solo, or with groups of 4-5 people and go out to play. SDince toa we were sent to emain. I hate the place, full of people who can't paly out of ubergroups.
So, i can roll a fotm class: i cba it
I also cba it to play easymode and reroll to other realm (see Pure vision, New Order)
I've been in 5 guilds
Dark Crusaders: till lvl 20. they were my first internet friends
Flemish lions: uberfun guild
The Brethren: great guys in there. Only sorry that the high rr ubergrp had a big ego
The prodigy: see The brethren
AsQ: great guild, i didn't spend enough time with u guys, sorry for leaving ya so soon.
I'm not gonna thank peeps, because i will forget more than i will thank.
But, too end i want to wish much of luck to all who play armsmen: u guys rock because u can have fun while u don't play easy classes.
i might be back a bit in NF, but doubt it tbh. Nut u can be sure of one thing: if u see Robby the armsman run around, it will be me, and not some prick who bought me at ebay

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx all

[NO]Magmatic

Fledgling Freddie
Only sorry that the high rr ubergrp had a big ego
Love you too, honest, I do... ... ...

I also cba it to play easymode and reroll to other realm (see Pure vision, New Order)
I dont think rerolling easymode would have improved your game play though...

Anyways, it sucks I cant farm you now :(

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Montraloo only groups with shitty people because he is a shitty Thane. -_-

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
cmon my E-Penis isnt 'that' big ;)

yes i am fotm whore who wants to play easymode :D

and ye hope u come bak for NF so i can 'fight' you ;)

<polishes ego>

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
cya m8, was fun playing with you.. best armsman i know

hf on camlann

Xplo

Banned
bye robby, I remember getting annoyed by your endless stream of questions about the game in Flemish Lions and The Brethren, I was like that too in the beginning :p to bad you chose a class none like to group with..
But armsmen can be good in groups, just look at Calamore ;x

HF on camlann, what class will you be playing?

Tilda

[22:46] ([PV]Tilda^^away): such harsh people, be nice to the poor bloke : (

I can only appologise for the harshness from my guildies :(
Good bye robby, enjoy camlann ;)
/edit: Rather than take such an extreme option to change realms, why dont you make a scout alt or cleric/sorc/theurg or something?

Tilda

Tilda

Loxleyhood said:
Tilda, will a post involving a sentance with the words, 'skull','vigourously' and 'fuck' get me banned?
I'd have to go with yes on this one ;)
<cough> mod mode abuse </cough>

Be a good boy!

Robby

Fledgling Freddie
k
magmatic, i don't give a rats ass about what u think cause i think ur an uber player but i hate the way you are as a person. U can choose what's more important ofcourse.
Subedai, i had fun with u while u were in TB, because u were one of the onlyones in that ubergrp (together with faharaqin) who weren't totally alergic to grouping rr5- people. so i kiked u in a way. I will never forget the talk we had about wanking in /gu
Sad to see u've been to much in the presence of people like Magmatic, cause their ego infected u.

/cry

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
Welcome to pvp, dont roll a dark sm please I wanna be the only one ffs ;<

Debuffs

Fledgling Freddie
damm my hero has left the server.
TP high rr grp didnt have a big ego btw. we just didnt like to grp with you.

EG: (pre Toa)
Robby has guard on debuffs.
Robby sees a elf and runs off while debuffs has 2 tanks hitting him.
Debuffs ask robby why he ran off without slamming etc
Robby replies : "i cant let wub get all the deathspam"

Deadnala

Fledgling Freddie
Well tbh i went to camlann to a while ago, i got a necro to lvl 46, then i went back to excalibur, wich i thoud never gone hapen. Anyway i had a great time on camlann realy but if you used to peacefull hibernia (or whatever realm) ...

Cya soon on excalibur again ;)
yes you return, believe me.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Mayhaps the reason for Magmatic's and Rdaneel's harshness is that Robby's post struck a nerve? :cool:

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Debuffs said:
damm my hero has left the server.
TP high rr grp didnt have a big ego btw. we just didnt like to grp with you.

LOL :E nice guard ^^

hf on camlann (hope u wont roll an arms there though :E)

calamoree

Fledgling Freddie
screenshots.aspx

robby preparing for battle :) ^

robby in battle v

screenshots.aspx

have fun on cammy fellow armsman

herberts

Fledgling Freddie
[NO]Subedai said:
cmon my E-Penis isnt 'that' big ;)

yes i am fotm whore who wants to play easymode :D

and ye hope u come bak for NF so i can 'fight' you ;)

<polishes ego>

imo subi gotta make up with large e-penis cos he got small 1 irl :p

bb m8, dont belive ive ever seen u b4 but im sure u been puttin an arrow in my ass at amg like every other archer class :D

Qaewin

One of Freddy's beloved
Debuffs said:

Textbook :clap:

Taglim

One of Freddy's beloved
mm robby, i was in that group you talk about, but i grouped with ya outside of it too, dunno what your talking about mate :twak:

i'm also a fotm reroller, so shame i cant fight ya now :m00:

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Another Armsman gone, soon we'll be as rare as cabbies used to be back in the day :rolleyes:

Robby

Fledgling Freddie
k, taglim, sorry i forgot u, but u can't expect me to remember everyone of the group. The onlyones I really remember are Sunwolf, Magmatic, and they just didn't group with low realm ranks.
Magmatic/debuffs whine about my gameplay. Magmatic grouped maximum 2 times with me while he was a as magmatic, and maybe 2 times with his alt. If he thinks he knows everything bout way i play....
Debuffs, i agree i didn't always do my job and attacked the ones attacking u. But don't forget in TP we always had a s/s pali around in the group too.
When u have an s/s arms around, his job is to be in the assist train and slam the opponents so they can't run.
But the biggest problem with those 2 groups i talked about is they feel uber and think they never make mistakes. I remember i played slam/guardbot once in the TB castergroup, and made 1 mistake in2 hours: i was guarding magmatic's sorc, while he went on AMG to check for mids, while the 2 casters were on ground together with the others . We got attacked and group died because i was trying to save magmatic and not the wizzes. Sunwolf blamed me for not saving the wizzes, but no one actually said something to magmatic who had gone of alone as a sorc, leaving the group without mezz so we died. I logged and never got in the group again :mad:
Can't complain though, many of TB weren't invited once in the group.

Btw, i don't know if subedai has a small penis, i just know he wanked his first time when his cousin learned it to him.
Have fun all

Belomar

Part of the furniture
The guy is leaving, lay it off, posting screenies of you owning him is not really necessary, now is it?

flex

Fledgling Freddie
Robby said:
Btw, i don't know if subedai has a small penis, i just know he wanked his first time when his cousin learned it to him.
Have fun all

i love it when we share

Marc

FH is my second home
Robby said:
Have fun all

:eek2:

Was it "hands on learning" Subedai?

We always knew you were a wanker though ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom