Goodbye fair excalibur

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Could never understand why people are willing to spend 2 hours yelling lfg to be honest.

fuck the l33t groups and solo :D you may lose, you may get zerged, or you might suprise yourself and win, either way its more interesting then staring at the ATK wall.

I enjoy playing in good guild groups as much as the next person, but i'll be damned if im going to wait more then 1 port for a group when I can go hunt stealthers instead.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Kagato said:
Could never understand why people are willing to spend 2 hours yelling lfg to be honest.

fuck the l33t groups and solo :D you may lose, you may get zerged, or you might suprise yourself and win, either way its more interesting then staring at the ATK wall.

I enjoy playing in good guild groups as much as the next person, but i'll be damned if im going to wait more then 1 port for a group when I can go hunt stealthers instead.

ditto, if i cant get a gg i solo, cba to join random groups anyway, unless its early in the day then it doesnt really matter if they arent optimal, saying that i only started group rvr about a week ago, its ok but a good nights solo >>> a good nights fg rvr (imo)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Flimgoblin said:
(ps. bring back belomar in game!)
Hehe, although the pull is still strong (as can be deduced from my continual presence here), Belomar is shelved for the foreseeable future. ;)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Belomar said:
Hehe, although the pull is still strong (as can be deduced from my continual presence here), Belomar is shelved for the foreseeable future. ;)

stop posting here, use the 10 hours a day you have recovered to buy GF flowers and stuff.... when she's sufficiently buttered up use 5 hours of it to play daoc :D

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
stop posting here, use the 10 hours a day you have recovered to buy GF flowers and stuff.... when she's sufficiently buttered up use 5 hours of it to play daoc :D

im not thinking of daoc when ze speshul lady is buttered up as you so eloquently put it ;p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom