Goodbye everyone....

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
athom said:
do you know that drugs are more healthy than daoc crafting?

thats why you should do drugs at parties instead of cheating in an online game.

Everz

FH is my second home
Sad to you go, you were one of best sb's ive ever played against.

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
I feel sorry for you mate,it seems like a much loved and with RR9 as your main a lot of time has been wasted.
I have 2 lgms and a near one too and have been called sad,boring etc but the simple fact is I am using two computers and two accounts,thus amounting to Goa bank account even more.
So find it hard differentially to define what is cheating when I am pressing number 1 on my q/bar on a second computer or using a macro.
People like Roope calling it pure cheating makes me laugh really,cos using Radar and speedhack is an advantage and spoiling other peoples enjoyment and the game,but what harm is he doing using a third party macro crafting thing.
I know it's against the CoC,but I feel a slap on the wrist would have been better in this case.
If Goa had'nt made crafting so shite in the game people would never think of using this sort of program would they??

Tubbs

Fledgling Freddie
Dandare said:
I feel sorry for you mate,it seems like a much loved and with RR9 as your main a lot of time has been wasted.
I have 2 lgms and a near one too and have been called sad,boring etc but the simple fact is I am using two computers and two accounts,thus amounting to Goa bank account even more.
So find it hard differentially to define what is cheating when I am pressing number 1 on my q/bar on a second computer or using a macro.
People like Roope calling it pure cheating makes me laugh really,cos using Radar and speedhack is an advantage and spoiling other peoples enjoyment and the game,but what harm is he doing using a third party macro crafting thing.
I know it's against the CoC,but I feel a slap on the wrist would have been better in this case.
If Goa had'nt made crafting so shite in the game people would never think of using this sort of program would they??

It causes harm because it gave him an economic advantage over players which he shouldn't have had.

salvage/crafting = more plats
more plats = better items
better items= more powerful character/s

[CE]Hjendug

Fledgling Freddie
Tubbs said:
It causes harm because it gave him an economic advantage over players which he shouldn't have had.

Because the macro program can push the butten faster then him.... i seeeee

illu

Part of the furniture
These sort of incidents always stoke up a lot of emotion from the "community" because, at the end of the day, getting a RR9 account banned is harsh, because of the time it takes to get there.

I'm not agreeing that macroing should be allowed, but like a few people have mentioned, there should be a re-writing of the punishment rules, something like this:
Very Bad
Radaring - Insta-Permaban
SpeedHacking - Warning - RP's to 0. 2nd Offence = Ban.

Bad
Afk levelling toon - Warning - XP to 0. 2nd Offence = Ban.
Afk Crafting - Warning - Crafting skills reset to 0. 2nd Offence = Ban.

Pretty Bad
Zapping people through walls with Bainshee at keep/tower - Warning - RPs to 0. 2nd Offence = Ban.

Not so bad
Stealthzerging - GOA Implements Glow in the dark armour and halves overall Stealth for 20 hours play time.

/hugs to Urizen - hope you re-roll some toon somewhere. If I had to start again, maybe Norse-SB, maybe Remedy-NS or maybe Infil - they are all pretty appealing.

Good Luck otherwise out there in the real world (this may be a blessing in disguise) :>

Oli - Illu

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
Agrd with illu, its surprising to see how many people have no sense of perspective and block all cheating together as equally serious and punishable. IMO its only bitterness on the part of those who have spent countless hours pressing a button repeatedly and are simply jealous that someone got it for less effort.

Anyway didn't fight you very much Uzi but one of the toughest SBs from what I've seen, sorry to see you go :(

Dorimor1

Banned
illu said:
These sort of incidents always stoke up a lot of emotion from the "community" because, at the end of the day, getting a RR9 account banned is harsh, because of the time it takes to get there.

I'm not agreeing that macroing should be allowed, but like a few people have mentioned, there should be a re-writing of the punishment rules, something like this:
Very Bad
Radaring - Insta-Permaban
SpeedHacking - Warning - RP's to 0. 2nd Offence = Ban.

Bad
Afk levelling toon - Warning - XP to 0. 2nd Offence = Ban.
Afk Crafting - Warning - Crafting skills reset to 0. 2nd Offence = Ban.

Pretty Bad
Zapping people through walls with Bainshee at keep/tower - Warning - RPs to 0. 2nd Offence = Ban.

Not so bad
Stealthzerging - GOA Implements Glow in the dark armour and halves overall Stealth for 20 hours play time.

/hugs to Urizen - hope you re-roll some toon somewhere. If I had to start again, maybe Norse-SB, maybe Remedy-NS or maybe Infil - they are all pretty appealing.

Good Luck otherwise out there in the real world (this may be a blessing in disguise) :>

Oli - Illu

I'm sorry but those ideas are either too harsh or just too stupid. You can't ban someone from crafting while afk, nor leveling while afk, how do you prevent people from just switching their afk flags off, or someone in a group, going for some dinner to come back and find themselves at level 1, thats really stupid.

RPs reset to zero should not really happen tbh a toon should always have their RPs as a trademark of when they left. And you shouldn't ban people for stealth zerging, people can play the way they want to, GoA already charge us £8.00 a month why the fuck should they dictate whether we are allowed to go afk while leveling, or grouping up with other realm mates?

Anyway sad to see you go Urizen, gl in rl.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Good buy and good luck in whatever you decide to do.

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
Dandare said:

I know a guy with 4 lgms, who never used macros.. does he worth the LGM titles or someone who was able to download a program, and go to cinema/party instead of pushing the buttons?!

Dandare said:

Yea and if Goa hadn't made solo rvring so hard in the game people would never think of using speedhacks/radars, would they??

tempblade

Fledgling Freddie
surely 1 of the best SBs out there ,
always hard fights, many losses ;)

sad to see u go :(

GL m8

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Taken more time to read all posts and the other thread I have to say that banning people for macro crafting while giving radaring people a 2 week ban (and I'm talking about the 1st wave of large scale bans last year) it's completely stupid.

I don't know if anyone here agrees with me, and don't give a shit either but, there are huge differences over cheating the system with cheating the player.

So, Urizen used a 3rd party program to beat the system in order to complete a pve (not ever that as we talk about crafting) and save some time for himself. I can tell you that everyone of you has done the same thing. Don't tell me you started doing MLs and acrifacts without getting some information over the internet. Admiting that you do admit that you have used a 3rd party program to save the time it would take you to figure out how to complete the encounter.

I do have 3 LGMs and I have cheated the system to do them. How? My work at the time allowed me to have daoc loaded on the background. So every now and then I was pressing the amazingly exciting button to craft, hence saving my self the time I'd have to do em on my playing time. And omg it's so exciting to craft on your free time ^^

PvP / RvR cheaters on the other hand cheat on me, they cheat on my playing time as they don't give a fight as the game allows us both to.

In a few words, cheat the system anyway you can without harming other's (not steal they're artis blah blah blah on pve) and I'm not going to blame you at all. If I was active I'd join the people saying that I'd help you to come back in hib and abuse remedy since it is bad to lose a game that you want to play and you're probably the only SB that haven't zerg/added on my fights. I can't tell for sure but Koun (aka Nuok) wouldn't mind grouping a toon of yours during his late night sessions, track him down ;)

And again, take care :cheers:

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
Tubbs said:

oh right and someone who has 12 hours a day to play has'nt got an advantage over someone who wants to play 2 hours a day.
I'm not defending this guy as it's clearly stated in the coc,I just feel it's way too harsh.
There are people walking about in this game with 100's of plats....why because they play all day-long and farm like mad,so that in itself is an avantage straight away.
I just feel a suspension would have been better and less of this cheating calling :(

Ging

Part of the furniture
Urizen m8, sad to see what happened. Give it some time and then come back, u still have your OP inf?

An btw if you roll an NS ill stop playing my inf, as you wearing a remedy NS will be almost impossible to kill.

:)

illu

Part of the furniture
Dorimor1 said:
I'm sorry but those ideas are either too harsh or just too stupid. You can't ban someone from crafting while afk, nor leveling while afk, how do you prevent people from just switching their afk flags off, or someone in a group, going for some dinner to come back and find themselves at level 1, thats really stupid.

RPs reset to zero should not really happen tbh a toon should always have their RPs as a trademark of when they left. And you shouldn't ban people for stealth zerging, people can play the way they want to, GoA already charge us £8.00 a month why the fuck should they dictate whether we are allowed to go afk while leveling, or grouping up with other realm mates?

Anyway sad to see you go Urizen, gl in rl.

Whoa - calm down :> At the moment, all the things I described are pretty much instaban offences, I was actually suggesting lenier sentences! Crafting while afk meant using a macro to press the button, and when someone is pm-ing you and you don't reply for ages and have 100 messages of "you run out of a leather square like an age ago", and you have 100 leather gloves at your feet :> Levelling while afk is about people with pets that put them on aggro and I think with a macro to heal the pet occasionally, they can actually level up while the person is asleep :> And the stealthzerging comment was tongue-in-cheek ^^

Oli - Illu

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
WD Goa another cheat bites the dust.Don`t QQ over his departure, if he`s used 1 cheat how many others he tried too?

Saraden

Loyal Freddie
you had my respect. there's few names i consider as an "legends" and you were one of those.

UriZeN

Fledgling Freddie
Castus said:
WD Goa another cheat bites the dust.Don`t QQ over his departure, if he`s used 1 cheat how many others he tried too?

ye i used radar so i can track down fg's and a speedhack to catch them and kill them. and sometimes when i went to bed early an autohack to afk kill soloers...:puke: anyway rest easy my sb aint gonna get rps over ur gimp anymore....

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
UriZeN said:
ye i used radar so i can track down fg's and a speedhack to catch them and kill them. and sometimes when i went to bed early an autohack to afk kill soloers...:puke: anyway rest easy my sb aint gonna get rps over ur gimp anymore....
Oh and ontop of the cheats there was ofc the multiple people playing the account.

UriZeN

Fledgling Freddie
Castus said:
Oh and ontop of the cheats there was ofc the multiple people playing the account.

u forgot the nuke tool in case of a relic raid:m00:

bult

Loyal Freddie
Castus said:
"He drove against a red light! How many other laws have he broken? He is probably a murderer and a bank robber aswell!"

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
Im also very sad to see you go, you we're one of the more honourable and worthy opponants out there.

if you do feel the urge to come hib and try on remedy, ill assist you also along side censi and vodka.

Phibe

Loyal Freddie
omg crap , Urizen ... my man , best sb around , very fair and intelligent player ...
can only agree with wittor ...

all our meetings turned out to be real good fights ... ( some of em i got on fraps :D )

hope u ll come online with ur infil once in a while , after the first anger has vanished perhaps ...

would suck to lose such a skilled and nice player :(

well whatever u gonna do good luck mate , and have fun ...

i rather say "see u soon" instead of "farewell" Spyros!

/hugz

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
Moonaki said:
Gamw tin panagia tous tpt alo.

e nai re file !

imo do something else in disclosure, we are here to help whatsoever, we go way back anyway, mr [ika] karaflas :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom