Goodbye everyone....

UriZeN

Fledgling Freddie
i never imagined that i would ever had to make this kind of post but it seems that i cant avoid it anymore!
Most of u know what happened to my sb account some of u thinks that i deserved it some of u dont. Anyway i decided that since the primal reason of me to keep playing daoc(my sb) has gone so will i since i will not allow myself to spend a single euro to a company that is not capable of distinguishing the difference between ignorance and deliberability!

I would like to thank everyone in this game that made it mean so much to me, both friends and enemies! Excuse me for not naming everyone cause i would have to write a 4 page composition obviously for the reason that if i name one then i have to name everyone!

wish fun to everyone cya......

theslayeruk

Banned
Shame to lose one of the best stealthers that have played daoc since it started, good luck etc;e

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
Shame really. One of the best stealthers out there for sure. Gl with what ever u decide to do :)

Veno

Fledgling Freddie
Eeek :(

One of the few sbs i used to dread meeting... We might not have fought many times but they were still good fun.

Cya round buddy

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
You're one of the few ppl who knew how to play a SB and took it to the limits. I really had alot of respect for you in RvR specially if we saw eachother in RvR we both knew that it would end up in a very good fight. :worthy:

Goodbye Spyros :(

Comos

Loyal Freddie
Not an easy SB to fight against for sure.

Goodbye :(
Why did they terminate your account btw?

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Speedhack, or well there was an accusation against his acc for hacking.

Shame if you didn't because that would suck.

but GL and Merry Crimbo !

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
:(.

take care, nothing but respect to you. think thats the last reason to ever touch my ns gone - shame we never got to have many fights

remember to drop on irc sometimes to say hi! or hm, wanna roll alb stealtherduo on US servers?! :p

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
sentimos said:
GOA terminate accounts just for a laugh i think, they don't give a shit who they are. for example terminating my 2 accounts because i'm related to somone who has been banned so they bann all 3 since same ip etc

aye goa do terminate acc's , might be because their bored, i dno and i dont care, goa GM's just have to FO, its just that simple.

i do know a few ppl who got caught in using macro programs ( crafting), and one of them just got a warning, and my other friend got 3 days ban..

lol wtf and then your banning this guy first time...

omg sucky goa :///

its kinda sad, that goa gm's are that bored that they ban ppl for a little " cheat"

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Its good to see GOA taking action against cheats, but im very sorry to see one of the better and less zergy SB's go :(

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
cheaters = losers, they should be banned... at least thats one sign of goa still alive, and not just hunting some frogs for dinner.

athom

One of Freddy's beloved
Urizen :(

daoc has lost yet another great player

Technodave

One of Freddy's beloved
Thats harsh.... ive known so many ppl macro craft its sick, your the 1st person ive ever seen get caught :(

With the numbers of ppl who play daoc at an all time low you would think GoA wud come up with a better system of how they deal with ppl they catch cheatin instead of the perma ban stick...... A week ban and tradeskill reset and the threat of a perma ban next time wud of been so much better

Sad to see 1 of the GREAT sb's go :(

you will be missed

censi

Can't get enough of FH
he was a zerging newb radarer using twat imo!

urizen man. I think it was a bit harsh to loose your account from macroing.

Get another account and come hib for remedy abuse ill PL u up and help with grind.

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
he was a zerging newb radarer using twat imo!

urizen man. I think it was a bit harsh to loose your account from macroing.

Get another account and come hib for remedy abuse ill PL u up and help with grind.

Do so!! Would love to meet urizen in rvr xD wooop my ass bigtime :) always fun tho meet the great players and get beaten by a superior player..

if u decide not to.. bb urizen, never met u in rvr, but all fight's i'v seen u smashed some heads! sad to see u leave :(

legend..

Serathule

Fledgling Freddie
It sux m8.. we have fighted alot of times.. and it have always ended in nice fights. I understand if u dont want to support this shit company, i feel it aswell. Take care !

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
:( one of the best SB's out there. Take care, Urizen. Was always a pleasure fighting you -- one of the few stealthers that can actually put up a fight!

Argh, hope you decide to give it another go urizen and let vodka and censi help you, shades r nice fun :)

About the ban I think GoA overreacts alot, the crafting system is fucked up boring, retarded and only a mongolid would start a "legit" crafting career after games like WoW etc on the market, now when u KNOW how retarded it is. If I started a crafter or decided to level mine, id cheat aswell not like iam gonna sit on my comp and click on them mouse and wait 2 mins for a green bar to go form 0 to 90%...and do it for 2 billion times (idiot designers)

A two week suspension woulld been enough imo. If it was a radar program that u had been using then the offence imo is more serious and should be warranted with a perma BAN everytime.

Ah, well 3 inactive accounts atm, not like iam gonna activate 'em to play VS warlocks, bonedacers and SMs...nice1 GoA why not just ban all the good ppl? :D

P.S hope you will be back as shade, will proberly become one of the top notch easy since of OPed remedy, and with DR SBs are even more of a joke so go Nightshade ! :p

Zvixx

Fledgling Freddie
AMAGAD :(

Sad to see u go mate we had some good times back in OF and NF to i guess ;)

hope u stay around irc.

jamiesmallicus

One of Freddy's beloved
cya m8

sad to hear that you got banned m8...you are the best sb ive met from excal so far and is a shame we wont be having any more fun and close fights..
and i dont condone any form of cheating but at the same time seems very harsh when in the past they have let radar abusers get away with a 2 week ban..
anyway good luck in what ever u plan to do :cheers:
jamie

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
I always thought that you were in the top3 SB's ever since we started to play this game 4 years ago almost.

Now i have met you on midgard and i am very sorry that this happened to such a good bloke.

Like censi says... if you wanna try hib I will get your ass to 50 and toa'd out asap like you helped me on mid.

Technodave

One of Freddy's beloved
Theseus said:
I always thought that you were in the top3 SB's ever since we started to play this game 4 years ago almost.

Now i have met you on midgard and i am very sorry that this happened to such a good bloke.

Like censi says... if you wanna try hib I will get your ass to 50 and toa'd out asap like you helped me on mid.

how long did quiting last 4u?

athom

One of Freddy's beloved
Righthandof said:
cheaters = losers, they should be banned... at least thats one sign of goa still alive, and not just hunting some frogs for dinner.

do you know that drugs are more healthy than daoc crafting?

Watchh

One of Freddy's beloved
sadness :(

remember you as liddul sb in the old days asking all kind of questions ;) growing fast in the strong assasin u were now, really sick of goa to permaban over something like that

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom