Minau

Loyal Freddie
I miss exping at Parth Farm :(

green grass as far as u could see, Sun in our eyes, mobs with disease and
no1 who could cure it :D

Quemine

Regular Freddie
Ohhh.. so much memories..

Was fun when we had a full group sitting "inside" a Troll down the APK in emain, and the albs thought they had it under control when suddenly a fg mids jumped out.. :)

RvR before RA's was so much better.. I remember I had some epic fights with my healer back then. One time against a cleric when we fought for atleast 10 minutes.. I won in the end! ^_^

Exping at grogans was also considered a "safe" place to exp.. that was some fun times.. :)

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Quemine said:
Ohhh.. so much memories..

Was fun when we had a full group sitting "inside" a Troll down the APK in emain, and the albs thought they had it under control when suddenly a fg mids jumped out.. :)

RvR before RA's was so much better.. I remember I had some epic fights with my healer back then. One time against a cleric when we fought for atleast 10 minutes.. I won in the end! ^_^

Exping at grogans was also considered a "safe" place to exp.. that was some fun times.. :)

Omg, look who it is :fluffle:

Fangorn

Fledgling Freddie
Amalgamate parth at the parth farm. it was like level 25 and it was a mid teens exping spot so you'd have to get some high level person to come and kill it :D

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Fangorn said:
Amalgamate parth at the parth farm. it was like level 25 and it was a mid teens exping spot so you'd have to get some high level person to come and kill it :D

It is higher than that :) I remember thinkin, when my menta was finally L50, that I would get my revenge and use him for my ewul world domination plans!!! but it was never charmable :(

/Dracus

Dorimor1

Banned
I remember getting my first sidi weapon (azure duelist rapier) when SI just came out, everyone was so jelous :p I still use it to this very day

Lucius

Banned
People were talking about the 'good old days' in 2004? Wow, no wonder this game died. What ever happened to siezing the day? Today is as good as it has always been. Do not dwell on the past. Carpe Diem brothers.

Afran

Part of the furniture
Linked screenshots need rehosting imo never saw em!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom