Good News :)

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
thing is all you guys can judge as much as you like and I am the only one who knows whats going on :) so its not my fault you all come to your own conclusions :) Wazzerphuk I am not entirely sure what I done to you. But you seem to have a lot of hate for me, for some strange reason. Thats the impression I get from you anyway...

You called me a cunt from nowhere with no provocation. Of course I'm going to take the piss out of you after that.

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Hehe i had a smile after it :) never meant it like that hehe

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Cerb: I'm not jaded, I am like a virgin snow field! :eek:

Amphrax: Wazz hates everyone so don't feel bad.

Amphrax: you can't really fault the people on here for poking at you. myself included. things sucked, we felt bad for you. things got better, we were happy for you. being like that doesn't excuse us from having an opinion though, and mine is that you were hitting the happiness button a little quickly mate. Give yourself time mate, take things easy with the old heart strings. Stuff works best that way I find.

opticle

Part of the furniture
The magic really happens when you don't go looking for it. And then it means a whole lot more too. :love:

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Cerb: I'm not jaded, I am like a virgin snow field! :eek:

Amphrax: Wazz hates everyone so don't feel bad.

Amphrax: you can't really fault the people on here for poking at you. myself included. things sucked, we felt bad for you. things got better, we were happy for you. being like that doesn't excuse us from having an opinion though, and mine is that you were hitting the happiness button a little quickly mate. Give yourself time mate, take things easy with the old heart strings. Stuff works best that way I find.
Anyway... pics?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Not being funny but you seem to jump in with both feet and seem to be very quick to fall for someone. Maybe that was what scared off the last one? What with the card and the book and whatnot, some women hate that stuff. Treat 'em mean and all that.

Take it easy

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Not being funny but you seem to jump in with both feet and seem to be very quick to fall for someone. Maybe that was what scared off the last one? What with the card and the book and whatnot, some women hate that stuff. Treat 'em mean and all that.

Take it easy

I think its hilarious, but then I'm deeply jaded and enjoy the self-inflicted pain of others.

Himse

FH is my second home
it's lies: he can't even reach his anus these days :p

cartman-wow-sunder.jpg

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
haha yeah I was thinking more of the older guy with the wrist brace. Not for RSI though...I mean, we must take in to account the excessive amount of fapping that Bahu does!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
excessive amount of fapping

That's possible, then?

Is that when a cloud of steam chucks out from the end of your penis 'cause you've run out of semen?

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Umm....i was out back and didnt see a thing

opticle

Part of the furniture
We were innocently trying to procure pictures and videos of boobs and you all start taking about someone's anus ?

Fuck. Seriously.

That's what the "The Official Anus Thread" is for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom