Good News :)

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
I just want to thank all of you who posted in my previous post that helped me a lot

I have a new GF \o/ and she's lovely

for those that think im on the rebound :) I am not.

When I split with my other 'x' after 10 years I sat indoors playing pc games, working and eating shite for 8 months while she kept me on a string and me being me :) i was in hope. Thats where I gained so much weight in such a short time, hehe.

Anyway with my previous split 2 months ago. I wasn't prepared to sit through that again and with the help on here and suggestions from people helped me so much, thanks. I been out nearly every day for the last couple months, having fun and keeping my mind of stuff and it helped so much.

I would post pictures... But not this time... She sent me some naughty pics but not so revealing. She told me not to show anyone those photo's and I value her privacy and I am meeting her tomorrow night and I cannot wait. I know she likes me, so its all good for me, hehe

But I will tell you that she is slim and she was a 36F :p she went to get some bra's the other day, hehe :) she has gone up a size!! so good for me lol :p

Anyway as usual I am rabbiting on about nothing :) just wanted to share with my FH people

Enjoy! :)

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Glad to hear you're doing better bud. Enjoy yourself but try not to fall too hard to fast eh?

opticle

Part of the furniture
Gratz dude, glad things are looking up :) Hope it works out for you but take each day as it comes and if it doesn't, no biggie - there's a whole world out there to see and people to meet and that's pretty damn exciting.

But seriously. You mentioned boobs. Tuthmes is wise. Even if his name confuses me.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
That is good news....see, it wasnt that big a deal after all

You got up and got out there, well done.

Now tits please, or seriously GTFO!!!!!

Lakih

Resident Freddy
I can say from experience that when they go bra shopping its a good sign :)
Happy for you amp... and as the others have said... tits or gtfo :D

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
Why oh why did you mention the 'b' word? If you weren't going to bother with pics, you shouldn't have mentioned her size. :)
F for Formidable.

Hope things work out for you.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Delighted for you m8. Glad to hear things are working out.

Oh, and if you ever feel the need to share those naughty snaps, you'll find a very understanding and discreet audience on this forum...:whistle:

opticle

Part of the furniture
How did you meet her ?

Was it using one of Nate's advertisements ?

;)

Tilda

Congrats - take it slow, enjoy yourself, live for the moment.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Rule 1 compliance achieved. </Thread> (unless more pics, obv ;))

opticle

Part of the furniture
Isn't that Gumbo's screenpic?

Edit: I Facepalm-ed because there is no Faceboob pic.

Amphrax

Part of the furniture

No its not his screen print... :D

And like im going to show her face. All you need to know is that she is pretty fit :) so is all good... So you guys not seeing anymore. i know with my 'X' i posted her on here, buts only because she didnt mind. This new girl does not want me to share her pictures, so i have to respect her for that and that's what i will do :D

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
How long til you tell us how your cam sessions are all weird 'cos she's never looking at the camera and seems to be busy talking to her family in Nigeria.

i have to respect her for that and that's what i will do :D

What about the ex???

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Doesn't want you to share pictures.
Posts pictures of boobies.
I guess that's that then :p

Gumbo

FH is my second home

<--

Nope that is, and they are 38DD, so Amphrax better take a snorkel when he goes motorboating with those bad boys!

Have fun, don't take it too seriously yet mate!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
No its not his screen print... :D

And like im going to show her face. All you need to know is that she is pretty fit :) so is all good... So you guys not seeing anymore. i know with my 'X' i posted her on here, buts only because she didnt mind. This new girl does not want me to share her pictures, so i have to respect her for that and that's what i will do :D

Yep you have gone far enough mate, go no further, enjoy every minute and make sure she jiggles those boobies for you! ;)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Actually for this woman to be real, we need a similar shot of the boobies with a post-it sticker "Hi FH!" on them.

As proved by the Lamp Showcase Kitchen Debacle of 2012.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
old.Tohtori said:
Actually for this woman to be real, we need a similar shot of the boobies with a post-it sticker "Hi FH!" on them.

As proved by the Lamp Showcase Kitchen Debacle of 2012.

Now that is a good idea!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Leave the lad alone you twatbags! :p There are plenty of tits to see on the internet just with google!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom