Amphrax

Part of the furniture
I think they could be jealous :D coz they only got man boobs to play with :D

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Thot has a cracking pair of double GG's, they build em big in Finland! :D

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I didn't read any of the posts after the first picture. I just scrolled straight through the lot. The lack of a second picture thoroughly disappointed me :eek:

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
The requirement to post a cum-facial has been temporarily rescinded.
On the internets? Pull the other one, it's got bells on it!

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
ok for you guys that need wank pics here is 1 teaser :) and no more :)

boy-that-escalated-quickly_zps178aa246.jpg

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Congrats dude. Hope you guys are happy together :)

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Well as much as i hate to say it as it makes me look stupid lol :) that didnt work out :) which really is a good thing hehe as i now have 3 other girls lined up for dates the next week :D

Im seeing one tonight but my god she is a bit too much like in your face :) i dont know her really only a about a day and she had phoned me about 7 times today alrdy! Haha x shes nice but not for me :) but...

But there is another girl i am interested in so i wont be leading her on tonight :) as im not like that :) we shall see what happens :)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
So, you going to post the rest of the boob pics then?

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Well as much as i hate to say it as it makes me look stupid lol :) that didnt work out :) which really is a good thing hehe as i now have 3 other girls lined up for dates the next week :D

Im seeing one tonight but my god she is a bit too much like in your face :) i dont know her really only a about a day and she had phoned me about 7 times today alrdy! Haha x shes nice but not for me :) but...

But there is another girl i am interested in so i wont be leading her on tonight :) as im not like that :) we shall see what happens :)

Shame. What happened?

She wasn't real?

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
something I never thought of tbh :) i deleted them... but I will remember for next time... you bunch of pervs :p

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Shame. What happened?

She wasn't real?

haha ur funny :)

Yes she was real :) the date went really well... no spark there tho, but i did try!

The one im seeing tonight is not for me also but I'm going anyway.

I'm chatting to another who lives in london :) whos really fit... but doubt that will ever happen.

The one I am interested in now though was set up by a lady behind the bar :) as she asked me how the first date went and I explained to her and she pointed me to some girls there and she did all the work and got me her number :) so am chatting to her now, hehe

opticle

Part of the furniture

I don't get it. :'(

Dude.. where do you find all these eager women? I struggle to encounter one for more than 15 seconds most days, and that's ordering coffee at Starbucks - not counting being pressed up against someone in the Tube.

You deleted the photos.. wtf ? What about the video ?

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
I don't get it. :'(

Dude.. where do you find all these eager women? I struggle to encounter one for more than 15 seconds most days, and that's ordering coffee at Starbucks - not counting being pressed up against someone in the Tube.

You deleted the photos.. wtf ? What about the video ?
1. handbags 103 up, 14 down

Mainly British. A pointless and worthless argument, deriving from the image of old ladies having a handbag (purse) fight at the bus stop.
"Oh, put your handbags away".

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
hhmm ... i have a gf... but now i dont? :p

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Just because she spoke to you doesn't make her your girlfriend. Pretty sure you might actually have to agree on that part.

;)

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
thing is all you guys can judge as much as you like and I am the only one who knows whats going on :) so its not my fault you all come to your own conclusions :) Wazzerphuk I am not entirely sure what I done to you. But you seem to have a lot of hate for me, for some strange reason. Thats the impression I get from you anyway...

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Nah he's just Jaded like 90% of the people on here!

Why am I defending Wazz? Someone rainbow me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom