O

old.Tyraette

noone wuvs me

noone hates me

im not sure whether im pleased to be floating in a sea of anonymity or not

:(

K

klavrynd

indiana, you're usually in stealther packs (at least all times i saw you) so until further notice file under zergfil.

Hito, you're ok when you're not spamming emotes from stealth and are too pansy to come out :p

as for ns's , the only ones ive encountered solo and unbuffed were Trad and Luon

Luon was lagged to hell , so i cant judge his skill and trad is (was?) really really good

I

Indiana Jones

true, i can be found in stealthgrps with other Infils/scouts/minstr

but "zerg" is hardly the correct word for 3-4 stealthers teaming up (8 stealthers is rather rare).
And be honest, who these days travels alone through the frontiers? (stealthers not included) Most people leave pk in grp or at least wait at mg for grp.
So how are we assasins supposed to kill people if they only come in grp?
In my opinion, there is little wrong with a few stealthers teaming up and killing others. Ofcourse its not very funny when there is actually someone solo in the frontier and gets jumped by some stealthers...but we do attack grps as well. Being killed is never funny....but when you are in the frontier....always be ready...that's what RvR is all about

And this thread might be called "good infils and poor infils"...sb's and ns's also team up. Heck, we albs call the first bunch of trees in emain at apk "sb forest".

H

Happlo

Originally posted by old.SadonTheGrey
Well, I killed Glithantis yesterday in MMG, mocc'ed him to death. Shame you just unstealthed without attacking me really :p

You s00k Glithantis!

Only joking

/thread hijack ended

Yeah, i remember that fight, went into the room above MMG cause i was on the phone at the time and saw you!! Was funny gettin shouted at by my gf AND gettin beasted by PBaoe's from you at the same time!! lol ;o)

I'll get ya soon though, ohhh yes i will :D

H

Happlo

Originally posted by klavrynd
indiana, you're usually in stealther packs (at least all times i saw you) so until further notice file under zergfil.

Hito, you're ok when you're not spamming emotes from stealth and are too pansy to come out :p

as for ns's , the only ones ive encountered solo and unbuffed were Trad and Luon

Luon was lagged to hell , so i cant judge his skill and trad is (was?) really really good

Trad also has a lvl 50 Champion called Tradolf and i think he's been playing him alot recently.

I've been in stealther groups before and they are good fun on occasion, i remember not so long ago going to amg in emain and gettin ganked by 4 infs and 4 scouts though..........That wasnt fun :eek:/

I

ignore

Originally posted by klavrynd

who you calling pansy :p
<grumble> you big...pluizige haarbal... :kissit:

just wait till i see you :eek:

(btw. do you resent me kiting you till your out-of-bed-morph ends? :p )

Originally posted by gilthanis
going to amg in emain and gettin ganked by 4 infs and 4 scouts though..........That wasnt fun :eek:/

aye, they stole my camp spot! :(

I

Indiana Jones

oh yeah, one more thing
its not because there are several stealthers in one place...that they are actually in a grp

in Emain for example, there are 3 spots for an infiltrator to get some kills: AMG, MMG and MPK

and it happens alot when i approach Amg, and climb battlements (solo) that i notice other stealthers up there waiting for a prey.

S

Scunner

From what i remember trad was a very useful NS. He deserves alot of credit. Luon from what ive seen isnt too bad either :)

Scunner lVl 50 Cleric
Salsa lVl 50 Scout

Disciples Of Aldur.

And for the Record i think Indiana is decent Infil ive seen him make plenty decent kills unaided.

M

-mk-

Originally posted by liste

wrong.

I attack any solo i meet, and usually any duo as well.
Berserkers will win 99% of the time, but other than that, i have a very good shot at winning (the solo ones, that is. the duo, i usually lose to the second one :) ).

that may be true, but it's still not the point of this class (or was 10 or so months ago when i rolled an inf)

any tank should win against an assassin 99% of the time :p , but that's just my opinion

C

Coren

Originally posted by Indiana Jones

but "zerg" is hardly the correct word for 3-4 stealthers teaming up

It is a zerg considering they usually won't attack anything else than solo or duo targets. If stealthers feel the need to team up, at least have the guts to attack even or higher numbers aswell. :p

S

succi

Trad is playing his champ in our regular group atm fyi klavrynd ^^

O

old.mattshanes

Trad was good and luon isn't bad either as for slobodan that guy is real funny:D

T

tildson

Originally posted by hrodelbert

Slobodan or whatever he's called failed to kill me when he was fully buffed and i was unbuffed picing daisies in emain. thats lame btw :)

He's what r3/r4? You are r6. Pierce vs plate = -15%

He sucks though

R

Rambo

Thanks Trel,

imo there r not good and poor infils, just those who play much and those not.
Epxerience makes an infil better, he must learn where 2 stand,
know his enemy and decide fast if must attack or not, if must pa or backstab, or sometimes if cant get in line for pa must run unstealth and just style attack, what poisons 2 use, what tactic even if its about 2 attack more than 1 enemys or about 2 attack a tank.
Many times stealthers attack a caster of 1 or 2 fg just after they r bored of w8ing a solo enemy 2 appear by ending with them dead, that doesnt mean they r poor or gimps, its just something stealthers do cause of boreness.
Many of those havent played a stealth class ever dont know that is not so simple 2 play a stealther and judging/flaming them badly, but anyways its all in the game.

By those criterias and my personall opinion
some of the good ( active ) infils r:
Constanze, Mona, Maxlight

Sb's :
Azal, Emma, Zapsis, Rayzer, Avonlyah, Blod

Ns's :
Cant think of anyone xept Trad who is not active, Gilthanis looks pretty good and prolly Cryptic, cant say about Succi while he never goes solo, usually when i attack him a fg appears and instant heal him mezz me etc but thou he also seems 2 be good.
-----------------

can someone tell me who's that Klavrynd guy ?

C

Coren

Good infils = Every inf that rolls a useful alt.
Poor infils = Everyone with a useful class rolling an inf alt.

O

old.mattshanes

Originally posted by Coren

:clap: :clap: :clap:

H

hangianix

Originally posted by Coren

Hmm, what about those who rolling an infi alt with a useless class? :D

T

Tabasco_LoE

Many posters (especially from other realms) indicates tha tthey know if someone is buffed or not.

How can you tell?
I sure know I can't by looking at someone, and they are atleast my realmmates.

Is it because the infil beat you easy that the "must" be uberbuffed?

It is fairly well known that many of the "high RP" players in Albion use Buff Bots, as I'm sure alot of Hibs and Mids also do.
Some just spend a tremendous amount of time in the frontiers (NP anyone?)

/spam off

S

succi

Can usually tell just from experiance. And by seeing them running back to apk after they got rez ( love ya really rambo )

S

sjaakievos

bah , i can't remember if i can kill infiltrators since the last time a unbuffed infil pa'ed me and killed me was .. uhm dunno ca't remember , probably because this is a unique situation

Rambo , you pa'ed me 2 or 3 times didnt kill me , you were fully buffed and have 3 strength relics in your pocket + having that Nice "Alerion Knight" above your head still you had to wait till a mincer attacked me and had no active realm ability left to kill me
considering you are the most feared infiltrator on this server please gimme a nice fight next time :p

S

succi

Originally posted by Rambo
cant say about Succi while he never goes solo, usually when i attack him a fg appears and instant heal him mezz me etc but thou he also seems 2 be good.

Im solo when my regular group isnt on , be happy to give you a duel sometime ( just dont bring dioz / constanze :F )

O

old.willowywicca

Originally posted by Tabasco_LoE
Many posters (especially from other realms) indicates tha tthey know if someone is buffed or not.

How can you tell?
well 2 ways:

1) You can tell because when they die all their buffs drop and a message appears for each one.
e.g. XXX has lost his increased vigor. etc..
if there were no buffers nearby in sight, and this is a common occurance, then they're probably a buffbotter.

2) You have rvred a lot and know what a solo person is capable of, and that the solo person who just attacked you was attacking about 2 times as fast as he should be able to, and for very high damage per hit..

personnally I only would say someone is a buffbot user if I see 1) a few times from them. 2) is a bit too iffy to be taken as proof.

A

Azal

Originally posted by old.willowywicca

well 2 ways:

1) You can tell because when they die all their buffs drop and a message appears for each one.
if there were no buffers nearby in sight, and this is a common occurance, then they're probably a buffbotter.

Well when Im grouped im almost always scouting away from the group...so mebbe i should tell ppl not to buff me so i can scout? i dont think so :p

O

old.mattshanes

Tbh i have killed many sbs but not so many ns maybe because of such a low population to sbs,out of those ns i have only found 2 unbuffed that was trad and drizt(fought you in df,good to see an unbuffed assasin).Maybe the other ns were grouped i dunno but sometimes it seems like they weren't,think the game will come to a stage when everyone walks around buffed sadly:(

O

old.willowywicca

Originally posted by Azal

Well when Im grouped im almost always scouting away from the group...so mebbe i should tell ppl not to buff me so i can scout? i dont think so :p

uhm where the hell did you dredge this crap up from? when did I say not to buff you?

T

Tabasco_LoE

well 2 ways:

2) You have rvred a lot and know what a solo person is capable of, and that the solo person who just attacked you was attacking about 2 times as fast as he should be able to, and for very high damage per hit..

personnally I only would say someone is a buffbot user if I see 1) a few times from them. 2) is a bit too iffy to be taken as proof.

Lol, now when I read it you are absolutly correct.
Good work.

A

Azal

uhm where the hell did you dredge this crap up from? when did I say not to buff you?

I never said you said not to buff me, i was referring to:

hence the handy ubb quote function which i used to quote that statement from you originally therefore making it obvious where i pulled it from? i thought :p

Users who are viewing this thread