Good Infis and Poor Infis

O

old.Revz

Re: Hm..

Originally posted by arawn
Very lame imo to post it here but anyway..

Says the guy who bought his characters and then shows them off in his sig regardless? I would say that puts you at the extreme end of the lame spectrum and gives you no real room to comment here :)

O

old.willowywicca

Re: Magic Moments

Originally posted by Trelawney Hope
I think I saved a few screenies but unlike Prydwen.net I can't attach 'em here. I remember Bullveye was one of the tanks. Does anyone else recall being there (old age affects my memory)??

I was there too trel :)

A

arawn

awww

Oh Gid that really hurts ;/

Well how many on prydwen hasnt bought characters?

So all ppl who has bought a character aint supposed to write here?

Gid plz ..

U must be like 12 so i dont take this so serious like u do..And btw i hate xping in all games..and i got cash..Why exp?

Dont blame me to be lazy

O

old.Revz

I have nothing but contempt for people who buy characters because they can't level one up themselves, especially when they are the characters of people I knew originally.

D

Danya

Re: awww

Originally posted by arawn
Oh Gid that really hurts ;/

Well how many on prydwen hasnt bought characters?

So all ppl who has bought a character aint supposed to write here?

Gid plz ..

U must be like 12 so i dont take this so serious like u do..And btw i hate xping in all games..and i got cash..Why exp?

Dont blame me to be lazy
The majority of people haven't bought characters. As for being lazy, why not blame you it's entirely your fault. Still it's your loss.

O

old.Sko

roflmao i really wonder who could come up with such thread. as long as you kill and live its great, as long as you suicide bomb its good, only if you die without achieving anything there's reason to change your ways.

A

arawn

lol

Gid , I dont care if u dont like ppl who has bought characthers..Its up to me if i do it or not..I see daoc like this...Buy char for a sum of money..

Play with it and have fun...Meet new ppl..Raise in RR and sell for more that u bought it for and make money on having fun..

Since i have a RL on the side..I wouldnt bother to exp since i got money and other things to do than exp.

Anyway..This thread started with Poor infs and good infs..But now its a whole different era..

Gid , if u dont like ppl who buy characters..Make a topic for it.

Users who are viewing this thread