Good fight

eSo

Can't get enough of FH
TD runs with only one full group almost every night. We participate in counter-zergs if asked, like every guild in hib. Maybe once in a week or so we might run with more than one fg (max 2 fg), not to zerg, but to make it a guild event. If that's zerging, then so be it. We are 50% RvR and 50% Pve, and we are all about having fun. We don't want to be l337 or anything, instead of making wtfpwning fotm-groups (which we could do) we are making the group out of the peeps that are available and sign up first. And that's the TD way. Our members RvR-experience varies a lot, which explains the variety of our success in fights all around. Some of you calls us n00bs, which is ok coz some of our members are, just like everyone of us has once been.
We also have some very good players, like Elwizardo and Omega for example, and sometimes when we happen to run with a good setup we can challenge some of the greatest RvR guilds. So it's kinda hard to generalize TD, we are all-around guild. Anyone can judge us in any way if they want to, that won't affect our actions; I don't want to sound rude, but we don't care. (Unless it's a matter of violating game rules or stuff like that ofc). It's just a game after all, and it's all about having fun. Any game cannot please every player. We all should put these little quarrels aside and focus on playing - Good hunting Albs and Mids, see you in Emain. :wub:

nol

Fledgling Freddie
Ghostfeet said:
this is a totaly lie...

1 thing we do is never add on NO... ask them if u want. we share that mutual respect as fellow alliance members and as rvr guilds...

and plz post a screenshot next time u c me or any1 else in BoB in an emain zerg :p im very mutch intrested in seeing that ;)

and as for killing soloers: i hate when that happens to me to :x so i allways insist on leaving soloers, tho im the most ignored dude in our GG's ;)

I am not in the habit of taking many screenshots(anymore), it's bad enough to try an even move when the massive battles are happening, but, I dare you to find any proof of me lying on these boards. I have never, imo, been anything but straight down the middle with regards to my POV on any subject. I try be as fair and unbiased as possible. There is no reason for me to lie about pixels.

A collection of people massing at a milegate is a zerg is it not?

Regardless of mistakes adding is adding. Half our group were fighting NO on the otherside of the hill near HTK when bob caught our support on top of the hill. We were finishing with NO, (they were still TB then, but dressed in blue) when bob attacked our support. I never said they called for your help, nor did I say you saw them, the point is bob added.

Cigies

Fledgling Freddie
Who gives a flying fork about 8v8 ...... unless I'm not mistaken, this is 'Dark age of Camelot' not freaking CS.

All the crud about adding is just peeps being arrogant and far too leet to play in a team for more than 1fg, what's up guys, are you aggrophobic, do you panic if more than a handful of people are near you ?

Maybe if people actually went back to considering their entire realm as 'their team' like they used too the game would be a much batter place.

I for one, started playing Daoc based upon my opinions of the beta, great rolling battles, and great fun. Where the hell is the fun in alienating yourself from the rest of the realm by being ducking hunts ?

After all there is no 'I' in 'Team'.

Ghostfeet

Fledgling Freddie
nol said:
I am not in the habit of taking many screenshots(anymore), it's bad enough to try an even move when the massive battles are happening, but, I dare you to find any proof of me lying on these boards. I have never, imo, been anything but straight down the middle with regards to my POV on any subject. I try be as fair and unbiased as possible. There is no reason for me to lie about pixels.

A collection of people massing at a milegate is a zerg is it not?

Regardless of mistakes adding is adding. Half our group were fighting NO on the otherside of the hill near HTK when bob caught our support on top of the hill. We were finishing with NO, (they were still TB then, but dressed in blue) when bob attacked our support. I never said they called for your help, nor did I say you saw them, the point is bob added.

i never said we didnt add.. i said we never zerg. (now i may be owning myself :p) but the diffrence is moving together and interfearing in a fight. we started out with adding on no1 but we soon realised that alot of For King Arthur In Epic roleplayers did not respect our way of playing. so now we add on the n00bs and leave FC, NO, LoD and other guilds we respect in rvr alone and add on those we dont...

Slaza

Fledgling Freddie
Ghostfeet said:
if u think BoB zerg u know nothing at all about excal RvR
no im not saying anything. heck dont even know who bob is.
when i go rvr i dont see bob, bmw,dop or hip hop,i just see enemys.
well this is one of those endles fights where is no correct answers.
meh out.

Ghostfeet

Fledgling Freddie
Cigies said:
Who gives a flying fork about 8v8 ...... unless I'm not mistaken, this is 'Dark age of Camelot' not freaking CS.

All the crud about adding is just peeps being arrogant and far too leet to play in a team for more than 1fg, what's up guys, are you aggrophobic, do you panic if more than a handful of people are near you ?

Maybe if people actually went back to considering their entire realm as 'their team' like they used too the game would be a much batter place.

I for one, started playing Daoc based upon my opinions of the beta, great rolling battles, and great fun. Where the hell is the fun in alienating yourself from the rest of the realm by being ducking hunts ?

now here is an example of a dude "is not good enuff" to actually win 8 vs 8.. se my earlier post for explanation.

Cigies

Fledgling Freddie
Ghostfeet said:
now here is an example of a dude "is not good enuff" to actually win 8 vs 8.. se my earlier post for explanation.

Now here is an example of the Arrogant ducking hunt i mentioned earlier :kissit:

Ghostfeet

Fledgling Freddie
Cigies said:
Now here is an example of the Arrogant ducking hunt i mentioned earlier :kissit:

i agree i am arrogant... both in-game and irl :p tho being arrogant when it comes to n00bs like u in-game comes pretty naturally for most ppl id think

Cigies

Fledgling Freddie
Ghostfeet said:
so now we add on the n00bs and leave FC, NO, LoD and other guilds we respect in rvr alone and add on those we dont...

I rest my case, both arrogant and hypocritical, the sort of person you wipe off your shoe :clap:

Ghostfeet

Fledgling Freddie
Cigies said:
I rest my case, both arrogant and hypocritical, the sort of person you wipe off your shoe :clap:

plz explain how im a hipocrit..

i never said i dont add... i said i dont zerg... read up for my "definition" of the two...

and that is the way of irl to, u respect some ppl and u dont respect others.. deal with it

Cigies

Fledgling Freddie
Go back to CS L337 Boi !

The point is that you do not give credit to your realm being on your side, you're far too full of your own self importance to possible consider anyone else .... sad.

Ghostfeet

Fledgling Freddie
Cigies said:
Go back to CS L337 Boi !

The point is that you do not give credit to you realm being on your side, your far too full of your own self importance to possible consider anyone else .... sad.

1. i never played CS, was to dull from the looks of it

2. no i dont give a fuck about 148535 epic wearing n00bs. why should I? its a game not like they r my country men and we r at war IRL or something. IT'S A GAME. and the only thing preventing me to kill them IN-GAME is mythic coding. i wish i could farm them like the mids and hibs do.

get a fucking grip moron...

and once again for ur sake i state that it is a GAME. i dont have to feel some kind of loyalty for my "fellow" albs...i dont roleplay and i never will.

Cigies

Fledgling Freddie
Oppps i trod in something ....

*wipes Ghostleet off his shoe*

Ghostfeet

Fledgling Freddie
Cigies said:
Oppps i trod in something ....

*wipes Ghostleet off his shoe*

thx for proving that i won the argument by posting some random childish comment ^^

Cigies

Fledgling Freddie
Ghostfeet said:
thx for proving that i won the argument by posting some random childish comment ^^

I fear not, leetboi, you just made yourself a shining example to the glory of skid marks on the sheet of humanity :m00:

I'm not going to bother wasting my time with any more discourse with a lower life form such as you, tarra spud.

Ghostfeet

Fledgling Freddie
Cigies said:
I fear not, leetboi, you just made yourself a shining example to the glory of skid marks on the sheet of humanity :m00:

I'm not going to bother wasting my time with any more discourse with a lower life form such as you, tarra spud.

keep it up :clap:

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Cigies said:

could you generalise any more? why does it make someone leet because they want fg v fg rvr? i do it because i prefer the challenge of fg rvr over zerging my enemies down which takes absoloutly no skill whatsoever, the leet noob wanker arrogant rvr guilds you talk about are the ones (in hibs case) who are out there at every keep retake, organise a hell of a lot of pvp and pve raids and the like. Just because i don't want to run in a zerg with you and prefer to play fg v fg does not make me leet nor does it alienate me from others, so please get of your high horse.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
eSo said:
Lots of text

Fair enough, just try not to counter zerg a FG with 2-3 :/

Cigies: there is no 'I' in 'Team'

Funny...i always thought a group of 8 well coordinated and skilled players was the definition of a good team. Take DH for example you MG camping shroom abusing zergling fucktard (i can generalise too you know) who are probably the best example of this.

Ghostfeet

Fledgling Freddie
Icebreaker said:
Band of Brehons 16,671,249 562,918

Wow, uber RvR Guild!

that just shows what a moron u r.. we r a fg rvr guild with about 8 active members...
BoB is not even 1y old guild think its 7 or 8 months...

most ppl were members of BL before BoB . so almost 17 mil in little more than half a year aint bad at all. get ur facts str8 asswhipe

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Ghostfeet said:
that just shows what a moron u r.. we r a fg rvr guild with about 8 active members...
BoB is not even 1y old guild think its 7 or 8 months...

most ppl were members of BL before BoB . so almost 17 mil in little more than half a year aint bad at all. get ur facts str8 asswhipe

It's pretty bad for an active RvR Guild with 8 active Players. :touch:

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Sorry, we dont have as many Epic wearing rp cows to farm as you do. :m00:

Ghostfeet

Fledgling Freddie
Icebreaker said:
It's pretty bad for an active RvR Guild with 8 active Players. :touch:

count ToA in there to...

why am i even defending us against u..

any1 who have met us fg vs fg knows what we can do, so fo yet again.

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Ghostfeet said:
count ToA in there to...

why am i even defending us against u..

any1 who have met us fg vs fg knows what we can do, so fo yet again.

everyone and his mum is doing toa atm. Doesn't count. Try again :kissit:

swords

Can't get enough of FH
and everyone and their mum finished TOA at exactly the same time?
no...try again...

Cigies

Fledgling Freddie
swords said:
Take DH for example.

DH are an exception because they are actually a nice bunch of guys that actually work with the realm, on the opposite end of the spectrum you have guilds like RR, who the majority of, go out of their way to alienate themselves from the rest of the realm.

The point is, that fair enough, if you want to run in 1fg, good on you, the problem is when you try to enforce your style of play on others, a lesson some people playing this game need to think about before they scream abuse if they see a guild running out with 2fg of mixed classes and levels just for fun.

I have no problem with people wanting fg v fg fights, just don't expect everyone else in the game to want the same, and except the fact that people have the right to play the game in any way they want to :)

Ghostfeet

Fledgling Freddie
swords said:
Sorry, we dont have as many Epic wearing rp cows to farm as you do. :m00:

sometimes (all the time :p) i wish i had clicked on the box mid/hib when installing the game :(

Ghostfeet

Fledgling Freddie
Cigies said:
DH are an exception because they are actually a nice bunch of guys that actually work with the realm, on the opposite end of the spectrum you have guilds like RR, who the majority of, go out of their way to alienate themselves from the rest of the realm.

The point is, that fair enough, if you want to run in 1fg, good on you, the problem is when you try to enforce your style of play on others, a lesson some people playing this game need to think about before they scream abuse if they see a guild running out with 2fg of mixed classes and levels just for fun.

I have no problem with people wanting fg v fg fights, just don't expect everyone else in the game to want the same, and except the fact that people have the right to play the game in any way they want to :)

:clap: totally agree with u on that.

i never said u must play 8 vs 8 tho i said ppl that "can" do so and ppl that rolled alterantive classes dont cuz they "cant".

nol

Fledgling Freddie
Ghostfeet said:
i never said we didnt add.. i said we never zerg. (now i may be owning myself :p) but the diffrence is moving together and interfearing in a fight. we started out with adding on no1 but we soon realised that alot of For King Arthur In Epic roleplayers did not respect our way of playing. so now we add on the n00bs and leave FC, NO, LoD and other guilds we respect in rvr alone and add on those we dont...

um, so you can honestly say no one in bob has ever been involved in a zerg? and you called me the liar. I think you need to rethink your strategy. No one in this game has a moral high ground to post from, we have all done some dodgy shit somewhere along the line. Everyone has zerged, added, and all the other thngs people like to bitch about.

Why start abusing someone because they play the game differently to you. I can't imagine how boring it would be for me to only run in single groups all the time, I like epic battles, I like rr's I like rvr as well as fgvfg, and even 1v1.

Anyway, enough for me, I think I made my pont.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom