Good fight

Amellisan

Fledgling Freddie
Just wanted to say well done to all that were at the battle of AMG in emain tonight- a huge epic battle between the three realms, lasted a good hour or so i think- great fun had- thanks guys :)

/Amellisan

Ase

Fledgling Freddie
yes is kinda fun cant pass amg all night
Gratzz Mythic

Bellona

Banned
Ase said:
yes is kinda fun cant pass amg all night
Gratzz Mythic

You could have stormed while we fighted mids, but I dont mind, we beated both mids and albs.. :fluffle:

Nebel

Fledgling Freddie
Bellona said:
You could have stormed while we fighted mids, but I dont mind, we beated both mids and albs.. :fluffle:

beat??... zerged u mean hehe... but was fun.
Oh... and tell them noobs on amg-wall that nearsight doesnt bother volley
:cheers:

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Nalistah said:
mg campin sux balls :c

alb fail rr, hibs camp amg to stop them coming back, got boring tho, was shit zerg rvr all night

Llixeraxu

Fledgling Freddie
yeah great fun imo.

makes a nice change .. albs had the numbers on us for a large amount of time... and when mids first sandwiched us it should have been all over.. but albs were worried to venture threw the shrooms !

Fun.. 1 hour camping mg with 3 EVENLY MATCHED zergs..23 hours normal rvr ;p

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Bellona said:

I was hoping albs would charge, but they never did...and then the groups we zerged at mmg came back, and turned the tide bigtime so we got totally run over :( And still no alb-charge. But I gotta ask, what did hibs do when I killed Zeelee? I was like only mid alive surrounded by about 100 (made up number, was many tho) hibs and nuked him from 100% to death with 279 damage/nuke without being killed or even interupted :D I mean, the poor guy didnt even get healed...

Auriel

Fledgling Freddie
Albs did charge once when we had a fg or so of mids on our backs, but they got pwned by shrooms I think :p

Belomar

Part of the furniture
I was not there, but MG standoffs reek of the early days, are boring as hell, and are nowadays compounded by a shroom problem the size of Jupiter. :mad:

Killrake

Fledgling Freddie
Phule_Gubben said:
Shrooms will destroy epicbattles soon enough. :(

It will destroy most battles, that is not in open field, to bad mythic u fecked up regarding shroooooms

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
OMG stop the whining already !!!
Why is it that in every thread teh wh1ne pops up ?
I'm not flaming or anything, just pointing out that we should change attitude coz we will all enjoy the game more if we arent constantly bitching about it.

on topic:

I was there solo (ranger) and i had great fun dodging the snipahs and mages that were so eager to kill the interrupt0r off there casters :p
Thanks all lets do it again some day :)

Edit: Many thanks to the guys who wanted to rezz me after getting sniped by the above mentioned ...

serious

Fledgling Freddie
i ws there, and i logged after 15 mins..albs had no chance to go even near amg. the shrooms where too many..since they dont use los and seem to have a rather large range when they aquire you as target ..you dead.
DH in room stun debuff nuking was no picknic either.
all in all it didnt look remotely like fun ..so i logged.

S.

Brack

One of Freddy's beloved
noaim said:
I was hoping albs would charge, but they never did...and then the groups we zerged at mmg came back, and turned the tide bigtime so we got totally run over :( And still no alb-charge. But I gotta ask, what did hibs do when I killed Zeelee? I was like only mid alive surrounded by about 100 (made up number, was many tho) hibs and nuked him from 100% to death with 279 damage/nuke without being killed or even interupted :D I mean, the poor guy didnt even get healed...

zee got owned xD

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
serious said:
i ws there, and i logged after 15 mins..albs had no chance to go even near amg. the shrooms where too many..since they dont use los and seem to have a rather large range when they aquire you as target ..you dead.

S.

Afaik know they use los, but they nuke you when you lag through milegate/keepwall etc. Only for the few secs that you are visible on the "wrong side" of the object tho.

Cigies

Fledgling Freddie
Aye shrooms do obey Los, sadly though they try to attack even if they have no Los to their current target.

I personally enjoyed the MG fight, and franky peeps only say they are boring when they lost.

On the other hand, I would like to thank the peeps dropping power fonts in the MG room so that I could drop shrooms till the cows came home, even though I'd rather have not used shrooms, but otherwise you would have zerged us. Btw nice tactic dropping the titan on the shrooms stack :)

Nebel

Fledgling Freddie
Cigies said:
-snip-

I personally enjoyed the MG fight, and franky peeps only say they are boring when they lost.
-snip-

Er.. no.. i think its at least peeps with no ranged attack that find MG-standoffs boring.
As arms/friar/merc i surely would have loged too after 15 mins.

Filip

Fledgling Freddie

sounds to me that you mostly camp MG's ... trying to pass the MG is dead boring ... mostly when you have the situation where no side's can charge becuase of CC//numbers//scrooms what ever ...

As a defender it migth be slightly more amusing to set up the defence's like scrooms and fields and see ppl trying to hammer though it where it be the MG room or the entire MG ....

but those ppl tend to be the ppl with the tools avalible to em ... like archers//pbaoers//analmists

belive me the pally or the merc do NOT find it sligthly amusing to storm though a schroom field or into the amg/dh room

most ppl i know rather let the campist be campist and leave em ... but a few times there is no way around em ..

Filip

Theug in HB

nol

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry, it was my fault again...mostly I do it to piss AD off :D

Cigies

Fledgling Freddie
Filip said:
sounds to me that you mostly camp MG's ... trying to pass the MG is dead boring ... mostly when you have the situation where no side's can charge becuase of CC//numbers//scrooms what ever ...

Filip

Theug in HB

Nah, I much prefer roaming RvR, because unlike 90% of all the recently rolled Animist shrooms spam toons, I actually know how to play the class and understand that animists are strong even without shrooms.

Oh and in regard to the Analmist bit, you play an overpower theurg, wtf do you know with your 2000 range interupt spam casting, here's hoping you get a nice pet cap on your class too :m00:

Sheph

Fledgling Freddie
serious said:

S.

Well well... wasnt us in room really!

We found the standoff and it didnt seem fun for the albs so i called the charge!

Somehow hibs won!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom