Good bye from me!

emma

Loyal Freddie
As some of you may have noticed i have'nt been around for a while now. After 1.69 got patched i tried to play as i always did by solo'n in emain but unforunatily that didnt work out as usual. Ive now not even logged in to DAoC for 2 weeks and will more than likely keep it that. All my accounts will be terminated as of the 20th of this month and i can hopefully (looking good so far) get over this damn DAoC addiction.

I hope everything turns out for those that continue to play, and if anyone else is thinking of giving DAoC up. If i can anyone else should find it a walk in the park ;p

Good bye everyone. Maybe see in CS:S or WoW when they get released.

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
Good luck sad to see another good player go.. :/ who will i kill or be killed by now :eek: :m00:

Funkybunny

Banned
good bye... :) one less alb to care about... cs:s rocks btw :D err.. after what ive heard ;)

emma

Loyal Freddie
CS:S does indeed rock, but my poor comp which has done perfectly fine for almost 3 years of DAoC is now showing its age.

Athlon XP 3000+ coming to a box near me soon \o/

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Going?

Sorry to see you go. I should think you know more about being an SB than i do.

As for level 50 combat well why bother? Thid really is where i have had fun for a few years and still do. Infact lots of level 50 players go there now.

Certifiable - 50 crit sb
MKJ - 50 LA SB
Honed - previous and notorious buffed Thid sb (introduced buffbots to Thid - oops)
PKJ - Valkyn Thid SB

Eroa

Banned
Which time in the order is it that you quit now Emma?

Myself ive quit about 5-6 times :eek:

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
=( Bye byes...

Enjoy IRL =) Say "Hi" to all the trees for me.. [Don't try to PA them >.> They're not hibs =)]

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
I'm getting that dejavu thingy here...you've quit about 14 times already Emma. :p

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
good bye emmakins :fluffle: have fun irl :) and quit/come back as many times as u want imo :)

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Joining you

Destroyed everything i can find on this game so am gonna try and leave it like you Emma. Left it before and come back - like you i suppose, but this time maybe i can do it. Written down all the shit i knew about SBs which might come in handy though i doubt it cos only an intense idiot like me could actually use the methods of fighting i outlined. Oh well no bugger be upset about me leaving :D . Always viewed the game as a war and i never befriended anyone really unlike you.

Hope you leave it this time for good - me too.

MKJ

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom