Golden Age?

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Uhm

Vermillon said:
I quess some ppl prefer to be called "randoms" than having their own name.
And speaking about zerglings... Here are the names of the guilds that had the balls to run with only one fg rvr the past year , form all three realms.
Mid : BO,MM,BAF,EL,MAEL.
ALB : SOTL,FL,PE,AOD,OUTCAST,STIGMATA , no need to mention any more.
HIB : ECPLISE,NP and ???

As you can see your self. Altho that is true alb and mids zerg as much as hibs , at least they had to offer few good ppl that bohtered to play discent, than just run with the mindless zerg.
Everyone saw what happen when you had /30 active. Next day emain and all frotienrs was filled with hiblings.

I'm afraid u losing some ppl here, but i'm not bored that much. Anyway, just for complete infos u can add Tdd, Ad and Nfd to the hib list, but still u'll see only what u like so in the end nm ...

Sxert

Fledgling Freddie
Vermillon said:
And speaking about zerglings... Here are the names of the guilds that had the balls to run with only one fg rvr the past year , form all three realms.

As you can see your self. Altho that is true alb and mids zerg as much as hibs , at least they had to offer few good ppl that bohtered to play discent, than just run with the mindless zerg.
Everyone saw what happen when you had /30 active. Next day emain and all frotienrs was filled with hiblings.

lol are u kidding ?
Many times ive seen Fl and PE run together
Many times ive seen EL and Mael run together
Not to even mention other rvr guilds.
Im not flaming any guilds sumtimes u just need to run 2fg ect its rvr fgs :eek: .
But im afraid ure way off the mark with that silly statement.
Everyone zergs(if u can call 2 fg a zerg :m00: ) at one time or another
DEAL WITH IT

Borvo

Fledgling Freddie
Vermillon said:

random= a grp filled with diff guild and no class reg needed. run out with random class insted of ur fotms! thats balls imo!

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Borvo said:
random= a grp filled with diff guild and no class reg needed. run out with random class insted of ur fotms! thats balls imo!

Aye, all those guild look the same to me. They play the same, play same grp set-up etc. They all faceless twats, the real 'randoms' of the game.

Who the fuck is marillion anyhow?!

Mael, 50th ment.

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
Borvo said:
How about having everyone cluster up ungrouped and afk at amg emain so you can farm us even better than in random groups?

Sxert

Fledgling Freddie
Jeriraa said:
How about having everyone cluster up ungrouped and afk at amg emain so you can farm us even better than in random groups?

Haha Albs dont do that now ?

Borvo

Fledgling Freddie
Jeriraa said:
ok!! im wondering how in hell did u get that in randoms got balls?..bad in english like me? or....it make no sence..

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
Borvo said:
ok!! im wondering how in hell did u get that in randoms got balls?..bad in english like me? or....it make no sence..
I was just wondering why it means people have balls if they try to fight the 2fg's + stealther adds GA (wich turn into 3fg's once you get beaten twice) in a random group.
For me it sounds rather stupid but then again the line between stupidity and bravery is very thin.

PS: Dont tell me you dont run in 2fgs or even 3 because you dont have the manpower or yaddayadda... when you meet 2fgs of enemies in emain and most of the cloaks are golden then thats GA - doesnt matter if there are a few non-guilded people with you.

Dook

Fledgling Freddie
Bah.

Let people run however the fuck they want. Everyone is entitled to play how they want to and nobody REALLY gives a fuck anyway.

Fucking whiners.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Ah!!!!!

Dook said:
Bah.

Let people run however the fuck they want. Everyone is entitled to play how they want to and nobody REALLY gives a fuck anyway.

Fucking whiners.

I really must say ... AMEN ;)

Nilmeia

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe it was just unfair whining at the beginning but now its really beginning to piss me off. We all prefer fg vs. fg fights, we hate zergs as much as u do, we DO NOT ZERG unless U START ZERGING FIRST!!! All those 3 fgs+stealther adds and blah blah blah is bullshit cause we aren't THAT big guild and we have almost NO stealthers! If u ever saw us moving in 2 fgs (if u r trying to say we move in bigger number, go visit psychiatrist) it's just answer to YOUR FECKING ZERGING!

And STOP SPAMMING OUR PRIVATE FORUM.

Thank you.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
so you got zerged by 2 SB's and brought 2fg? :D

and i thought trolls needed to learn how to count!

anyway im just bored atm so ignore me like usual :p

NeonBlue

Fledgling Freddie
Nilmeia said:
Maybe it was just unfair whining at the beginning but now its really beginning to piss me off. We all prefer fg vs. fg fights, we hate zergs as much as u do, we DO NOT ZERG unless U START ZERGING FIRST!!! All those 3 fgs+stealther adds and blah blah blah is bullshit cause we aren't THAT big guild and we have almost NO stealthers! If u ever saw us moving in 2 fgs (if u r trying to say we move in bigger number, go visit psychiatrist) it's just answer to YOUR FECKING ZERGING!

Thank you.

roflol !!!

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
Nilmeia said:

Thank you.
Would be funny if it wasnt so pathetic. :eek6:

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
She makes more sense the 99% of the guys that posted here though.

That'll be Nilmeia

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Vermillon said:

Could add a few more to your list tbh, but nvm :p And remove AoD, they zerg! (killing poor lone SB PA'ing their sitting caster, pffffft!)
:m00:

NeonBlue

Fledgling Freddie
Nilmeia said:
Maybe it was just unfair whining at the beginning but now its really beginning to piss me off. We all prefer fg vs. fg fights, we hate zergs as much as u do, we DO NOT ZERG .
Thank you.

LOLOL !! sure u dont...thats why u have just added onto a fg vs fg fight

as we called u when i was an Alb...golden zergers!

try practicing what you preach!

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
I prefer to see big zergs than small opted ubard***s. To see hib zerging is still quite a novelty to me.

Hopefully New Frontiers will allow small numbers to live a little longer vs the zerg, via keep-oriented play.

NeonBlue

Fledgling Freddie
svartalf said:
I prefer to see big zergs than small opted ubard***s. To see hib zerging is still quite a novelty to me.

Hopefully New Frontiers will allow small numbers to live a little longer vs the zerg, via keep-oriented play.

good for you :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom