Golden Age?

Downissael

Fledgling Freddie
i only can laugh all the time , i seen golden age in emain ....

zerg only ?!

wipe out first time ok , wipe out 2nd time -> call all guild members
wipe 3th -> call the alliance

good job

Mex

Fledgling Freddie
7:00pm one fg GA... :clap: done

7:20pm two fg GA... :eek6: done

7:40pm howl GA guild grp... :puke: done

8:10pm GA ally grp... :eek2: done

mfg mex

Lotheric

Fledgling Freddie
I've been to Emain 3 times since I dinged 50 with my merc, and even though it has been like me plus 5-6 other albs there I've been zerged all three times by this Golden Age guild :p

Worst time was at mmg last day when I counted 17 hibs against the 5 albs of us.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
/who Golden Age 50 on Duskwave showed everyone bar 2 or 3 people rr4 or below. For all i care they could be skilled as fuck, but in that case they wouldn't be zerging? :). Zergs tend to involve little skill, so imo give it a few weeks till the RvR based guilds are back in the action and GA will most likely be farmed to fook by a Fg PE/FL/BO/EL etc ;)

Lakih

Resident Freddy
If you dont like our frontier, get the **** out of it :) :flame:

Downissael

Fledgling Freddie
we love emain ...

all the time we seen more than 3 fg GA there ;) nice guildmeeting :D

Ormorof

FH is my second home
they are quite entitled to zerg their own frontier, after all it is the HIBERNIA frontier, ie they were just defending against the large amount of albs/mids :D

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
Emain = hibernia. Don't like getting zerged, then piss off out of our frontier. WTF is stigmata anyway ><

boppas

Fledgling Freddie
i only can laugh when i read the first post by thread starter! .. what exactly is your point :) ?

GA came back wit more ppl because they got beat.

Do you want a medal or summit because u beat them :m00:

A few times our grp have gone to Odin or Hadrian & beat FG's who come back wit more & more until we get pwnd. We are in there frontier it's to be expected. But then i dont come on FH to post/whine/brag about it ;) It's RvR not FGvFG ..if u prefer to run as 1FG as our grp do then expect to be zerged, especially if your in enemy frontier!

Cya in Emain soon :D

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
lol 3 fg Ga, mind if I laugh a little here? we rarely have ppl for even 2 grps..
and no, I myself don't rvr yet since i only have a 43 heroine baby here :p

anyways please dont whine here, u're gaining nothing here, perhaps satisfaction from giving them a bad name? who knows ..

Lorimez Shadowblade

Fledgling Freddie
At the end of the day . .we all like 1fg vs 1fg.

We all know that those guilds that do that gain the most respect.

Do we want Dark Age of Zeagalot? I hope not . . .

/salute

ps Golden Age have some nasty pbaoe . .that elf and luri are mine :twak:

Coarr

Fledgling Freddie
yesterday night u played very well @GA
what happend? was really great fun at dc

hope we will cya again tonight

/wave coarr

Nilmeia

Fledgling Freddie
First of all, I would like to tell u we are glad we have enough guild members for making 2 ballanced fgs, not even thinking about 3 fgs.
Second, I dont know who was zerging Emain all the time - u get killed once and go for revenge with zerg :p
Third, most of us are low RRs so why are u willing so much when u r so good? And don't forget to turn radar on ;)
U get killed and only excuse for that is that enemy zerged u ... rofl :D
Anyway don't expect us we will come with 1 fg against zerg to give u free rps :p GA is great guild with great ppl and everybody who got something against us, come to visit us in Emain ;)

see you in the frontiers, have fun!

Nilmeia - 50 manachantress - PROUD member of Golden Age

Nilmeia

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah yesterday was great fun... nice to see people outside ToA :) Hope to see you soon!

Coarr

Fledgling Freddie
Nilmeia said:
First of all, I would like to tell u we are glad we have enough guild members for making 2 ballanced fgs, not even thinking about 3 fgs.
Second, I dont know who was zerging Emain all the time - u get killed once and go for revenge with zerg :p
Third, most of us are low RRs so why are u willing so much when u r so good?^
And don't forget to turn radar on ;) U get killed and only excuse for that is that enemy zerged u ... rofl :D
Anyway don't expect us we will come with 1 fg against zerg to give u free rps :p GA is great guild with great ppl and everybody who got something against us, come to visit us in Emain ;)

see you in the frontiers, have fun!

Nilmeia - 50 manachantress - PROUD member of Golden Age

radar???? lol we don´t use radar, we get sends from hunter and sb´s.
zerg??? we don´t zerg, the mid random grp´s just follow us ... did u ever seen us in gorge with 2 fg´s ?? no, but u where 2fg+ every day after we killed u one or two times

/wave coarr

Amelyn

Fledgling Freddie
Tareregion said:
Emain = hibernia. Don't like getting zerged, then piss off out of our frontier. WTF is stigmata anyway ><

Stigmata

A mark or token of infamy, disgrace, or reproach: “Party affiliation has never been more casual... The stigmata of decay are everywhere” (Arthur M. Schlesinger, Jr.). See Synonyms at stain.

A small mark; a scar or birthmark.

Medicine. A mark or characteristic indicative of a history of a disease or abnormality.

Psychology. A mark or spot on the skin that bleeds as a symptom of hysteria.
stigmata Bodily marks, sores, or sensations of pain corresponding in location to the crucifixion wounds of Jesus, usually occurring during states of religious ecstasy or hysteria.

Biology. A small mark, spot, or pore, such as the respiratory spiracle of an insect or an eyespot in certain algae.

Botany. The receptive apex of the pistil of a flower, on which pollen is deposited at pollination.

Archaic. A mark burned into the skin of a criminal or slave; a brand.

And also its a DAoC guild.

:touch:

Sxert

Fledgling Freddie
Amelyn said:
Stigmata

A mark or token of infamy, disgrace, or reproach: “Party affiliation has never been more casual... The stigmata of decay are everywhere” (Arthur M. Schlesinger, Jr.). See Synonyms at stain.

A small mark; a scar or birthmark.

Medicine. A mark or characteristic indicative of a history of a disease or abnormality.

Psychology. A mark or spot on the skin that bleeds as a symptom of hysteria.
stigmata Bodily marks, sores, or sensations of pain corresponding in location to the crucifixion wounds of Jesus, usually occurring during states of religious ecstasy or hysteria.

Biology. A small mark, spot, or pore, such as the respiratory spiracle of an insect or an eyespot in certain algae.

Botany. The receptive apex of the pistil of a flower, on which pollen is deposited at pollination.

Archaic. A mark burned into the skin of a criminal or slave; a brand.

And also its a DAoC guild.

:touch:

lol...

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Uhm

Coarr said:
radar???? lol we don´t use radar, we get sends from hunter and sb´s.
zerg??? we don´t zerg, the mid random grp´s just follow us ... did u ever seen us in gorge with 2 fg´s ?? no, but u where 2fg+ every day after we killed u one or two times

/wave coarr

Dear Lux Aeterna, Emain Macha is our frontier STOP
If u plan to come here for a picnic don't expect we open u our Keep Gates and welcome u STOP

Out of jokes can i whine too when lately i go Emain and got steamrolled alone or in 2 by your nice fg? or by other fgs? NO :p
If i were u i'd be simply proud (if true) that they need 2 fgs to beat u.
Cya soon in frontiers (after TOA more prolly) ;)

Lorimez Shadowblade

Fledgling Freddie
Nilmeia . .hi . .yes you and Bimbu are the elf and luri :p

Enjoyed killing you today :p but my apologises for my /rude at you . .was meant to be towards you hibbies as i was on 10% and last one standing (Always good roleplay to insult enemy on the field)

/salute for the fun and the good grp you brought

:clap:

/salute

Nilmeia

Fledgling Freddie
Lorimez Shadowblade said:
Nilmeia . .hi . .yes you and Bimbu are the elf and luri :p

Enjoyed killing you today :p but my apologises for my /rude at you . .was meant to be towards you hibbies as i was on 10% and last one standing (Always good roleplay to insult enemy on the field)

/salute for the fun and the good grp you brought

:clap:

/salute

Lol i hope u really enjoyed it cause it won't happen many times ;)
Anyway, in RvR I usually /bow, not make rude gestures at equal enemies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom