S

Sommetider

We have to do some ML's sometimes I'm afraid :(
Pretty sure you'll meet us today though, so no worries :D

GL and HF to LA and the rest of you lot (un)lucky enuff to encounter GA :clap:
/cheer

Lorimez Shadowblade

Fledgling Freddie
Elen . .my /rude is just a bit of fun to inspire a bit of ompph when our grps meet :fluffle: I dont mean it. :fluffle:
In fact I hate pbaoe and you guys are good at it . . but heh . .you know who I'm going for first now dont you :flame: Look forward to seeing you in battle :cheers:

/salute

Vermillon

One of Freddy's beloved
i hope you will not disapear after we run few time in emain with gg, tbh

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
They only good with pbaoe if you stand in it :p met golden age once only in rvr i think, with 2 more fgs beat them with our fg though they did give a decent fight, have some good players, not eclipse lv though but still was nice to fight you when i did.Good seeing more hibs in emain anyway.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
That Guard bot hero u got is very skilled. imho

a pain and hes quick as hell to change guard target aswell

otherwise I think my guildgrp beats u 90-10% xD

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Chimaira said:
otherwise I think my guildgrp beats u 90-10% xD

Ah ye i remember seeing Stigmata on action once...just in time to see rambo & co join in.

Kawaii

Fledgling Freddie
Vermillon said:
i hope you will not disapear after we run few time in emain with gg, tbh

dont run the gg verm, they dont like getting zerged hrhr :<

spook

Fledgling Freddie
well, can't wait till I and the people I "usually" rvr with start doing rvr again (ToA blows, but has to be done :( )

Met LA once... they steamrolled my bard with 1fg :(

Don't expect us to be nice though LA, you've caused enough trouble for us to fight you ruthlessly for months (mind I say the night you made some hibs shout: RELICS!!1one) because you simply took keeps with 21 people along with CC.

Hib's coming for you :p

Borvo

Fledgling Freddie
hmmm.. we all know alb zerg most..its a fact..but still..alb whine most when it comes to other realms zerging!...wierd!..

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
Yep, and it seems Steveh is back from holidays. oh hi der 5fg Albs taking keep after getting bored in Emain zerging the single hib stealther!!111

Borvo

Fledgling Freddie
Lorimez Shadowblade
got to say ur just a sad case. whine about mid zerging, whine about hib zerg.. just sad when it comes from an alb..mid/hib zerg a lil a week or two and what we get..some albs whining(note i said some!) but what i see...u making alot of tread on same thing. but befor u come back with one of ur silly whine tread thinking u can achive something...clean ur own doorstep plz...

ps. still dont think zerging wrong...u say im gona rvr.. right!..well rvr=REALM V REALM. so if u wanna go as 8 peeps sure for me, but dont come here crying when 3fg randoms kick ur ass out of emain. thats just sad..very sad..

Lorimez Shadowblade

Fledgling Freddie
lol

Borvo my thread has been posted for a while and after all it was just a discussion.

Imo its sad when people start making it personal.

Sure it was my opinion and others have disagreed (like ormofor but have put their point of view across without making it personal)

TBH there isnt no right or wrong view on this . .I've merely stated my own opinion about how I dont like zergs. End of story.

Next time try and be constructive rather than reverting to a childish playgroup hair pulling tactic.

Now now . . play nicely :cheers:

Crash

One of Freddy's beloved
whinge whine pissing whinge, everytime a hib guild decides to rvr mids and albs got somethin to whinge about! lol , get a grip ffs! i`d rather see 2fg of players that are controlled more than 5fg of random zerglings lead by 1 person etc, imo go GA great to run with :)

Borvo

Fledgling Freddie
Lorimez Shadowblade said:
lol

Borvo my thread has been posted for a while and after all it was just a discussion.

Imo its sad when people start making it personal.

Sure it was my opinion and others have disagreed (like ormofor but have put their point of view across without making it personal)

TBH there isnt no right or wrong view on this . .I've merely stated my own opinion about how I dont like zergs. End of story.

Next time try and be constructive rather than reverting to a childish playgroup hair pulling tactic.

Now now . . play nicely :cheers:
personal? erm no..just sad to see an alb whining about hibs and mids zerging...
sure its ur opinion but im saying..clean ur own doorstep befor u go and whine about our doorstep. u stated that u dont like hib and mid zerging... u said nothing about albs in ur first post that came later in tread. when someone pointed out to u about the 5fg albs... btw u never see 5fg hibs unless its defense of the relics or some other planed attacks. but plz come and play hib for a while.(not permantly we dont want ur kind in our realm :p)(as in ur an full blooded alb ) then u see how much alb really zerg..

Edit: about that childish thingy.. as u see im posting lil more mature post then u. yes im only 18. but i doubt very much ur older then that..16? 17?
a mature man/woman wouldn't (normaly) sink so low and whine about others realms when ur doing the same...
lets compare to the real life.
UK got atom bombs then norway make some. then UK say u damn tossers stop making atom bombs its lame. damn twats etc.

see the picture.
dont whine about something when ur own realm doing the same. if u wanna whine make a whine post that says... stop the zerging plz..ALL realms not GA not mids...ALL

Vermillon

One of Freddy's beloved
Borvo said:
Lorimez Shadowblade

ps. still dont think zerging wrong...u say im gona rvr.. right!..well rvr=REALM V REALM. so if u wanna go as 8 peeps sure for me, but dont come here crying when 3fg randoms kick ur ass out of emain. thats just sad..very sad..

I quess some ppl prefer to be called "randoms" than having their own name.
And speaking about zerglings... Here are the names of the guilds that had the balls to run with only one fg rvr the past year , form all three realms.
Mid : BO,MM,BAF,EL,MAEL.
ALB : SOTL,FL,PE,AOD,OUTCAST,STIGMATA , no need to mention any more.
HIB : ECPLISE,NP and ???

As you can see your self. Altho that is true alb and mids zerg as much as hibs , at least they had to offer few good ppl that bohtered to play discent, than just run with the mindless zerg.
Everyone saw what happen when you had /30 active. Next day emain and all frotienrs was filled with hiblings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom