Gold on RvR

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
From NF we will get cash from kills at RvR what has made me bit worried about inflation,were running with 8 man group on gorre and each kill with fg gave everyone 5g,now repeat that x8=40g per each group you kill. Seeing good players will gain alot on evening this was very bad idea,gold will lose it's all uses so what we will use for trading?

Or am i really only one who feels like this?

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Uhm, they can make 40g in 30sec soloing in DF, so what probs would it bring getting 40g for taking out a FG ? 0o
It would take hours to get 1p in RvR, and 1plat is nothing nowadays.

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Chosen said:
Uhm, they can make 40g in 30sec soloing in DF, so what probs would it bring getting 40g for taking out a FG ? 0o
It would take hours to get 1p in RvR, and 1plat is nothing nowadays.

Do you spend more time farming cash or do you rather RvR?people RvR much more than they spend on farming cash.

Cyfr

Banned
It's much easier to just pbaoe a zerg while solo and get 500g or so, like I did last time I played NF :p

Xplo

Banned
Its good to counter the upcoming pwr/breath pots i have to buy.

frogster

Fledgling Freddie
Downanael said:
From NF we will get cash from kills at RvR what has made me bit worried about inflation,were running with 8 man group on gorre and each kill with fg gave everyone 5g,now repeat that x8=40g per each group you kill. Seeing good players will gain alot on evening this was very bad idea,gold will lose it's all uses so what we will use for trading?

Or am i really only one who feels like this?

Armour and weapons have to be replaced. Why should somebody who plays the game just for RvR have to come out of the frontiers to farm for hours on end so they can replace stuff? Seems like a good idea to me :O

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
Hibernias economy has already been broken twice, by focus pulling and then by shrooms. Will make 0 difference to hib.

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
judas said:
farming scrolls/ml9/dragon>all.

none of them actualy make gold :) You might get some ok itemz to trade for gold, but they dont actualy generate gold so dont affect your realms inflation..

Xandax

Loyal Freddie
Doubt prices in Midgard/Excal can go that much higher, the up arrow on the Cosignment merchants dosen't go further .... :touch:

oblimov

Luver of Buckfast
what boni said :p

economy already fooked :), and its not fair that peeps should be made to come out of rvr to get cash together to get pots/cure con loss/repair items etc

its one of the few changes i think makes total sense :)

Siftwind

Fledgling Freddie
Instead of gold, just change the currency to Lire. Everything will be ok then.

Regards,
Sift.

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Most I've made in 2-3 hours was around 750 gold in NF beta on Gorre, don't think that will effects much as like other people said you can make 10 times that amount farming some high ML dungeon.
And the prices on Prydwen / Albion are so low compared to other realms so the only "bad" thing I can see is that people wont put up items for money anymore but only to trade against another valueable item (if the inflation part will really happen because of it which I highly doubt).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom