GOA try to get around me!!!

Arelas

Fledgling Freddie
Hey all...

Are the me there are total wrong when i try to get my account back, because GOA mean i use autocraft program when i not got one on my pc and never have be close to any of them and close my questing when there not know what there shall say back to me....

Daoc is a good game, but the piss me off when GOA keep closing my question when i try to get my account (terminated and the name on account are onewton) back when i not have done something wrong agains the rules...

When there say i use it then i say when have it be done and after there close my question so i thing there know there are wrong about this, because i have never got one of this program.....

Hope to be back ingame again on my char with name suli soon :)

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Arelas said:
Hey all...

Are the me there are total wrong when i try to get my account back, because GOA mean i use autocraft program when i not got one on my pc and never have be close to any of them and close my questing when there not know what there shall say back to me....

Daoc is a good game, but the piss me off when GOA keep closing my question when i try to get my account (terminated and the name on account are onewton) back when i not have done something wrong agains the rules...

When there say i use it then i say when have it be done and after there close my question so i thing there know there are wrong about this, because i have never got one of this program.....

Hope to be back ingame again on my char with name suli soon :)

Sorry Shan but i need a translator here :eek7:

You asked if its illegal to use a autocraft program and they closed your account??

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
I think hes saying GoA closed his account for using a macro to craft - he says he didn't and asked when did this happen - but GoA keep closing the rightnow.

Sharaft

Fledgling Freddie
Kinetix said:
Sorry Shan but i need a translator here :eek7:

You asked if its illegal to use a autocraft program and they closed your account??

No they claim he use a autocraft program when hes not having one on his computer. And he asked them when he used it, and they just didnt answer.

Arelas

Fledgling Freddie
And never have use one in hole my time i have play daoc..

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Anyway its complete nonsense GOA closing accounts and acusing ppl of having a macro program. There is no way daoc client can see diference between keyboard input or program char input.
if they acuse ppl just because they didnt respond if PMed thats bull#%&"
there are more then 20 useable programs for macro with mouse/keyboard input.

Is a wrench/pencil stuck on the FoP keyboard button a macro? Lol

Sharaft

Fledgling Freddie
Shannesa said:
Kinitix look i am not the one post this topic

hahahaha!! +rep!

but you got to agree that it reminds of you :) (no offence bud)

Shannesa

Can't get enough of FH
well unguilty and i would never chat in to game i enjoy get my skills in crafting the hard way row ell spend 18.5 houers in 6 fdays now get to 1010 in tailor

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
Kinetix said:
Anyway its complete nonsense GOA closing accounts and acusing ppl of having a macro program. There is no way daoc client can see diference between keyboard input or program char input.
if they acuse ppl just because they didnt respond if PMed thats bull#%&"
there are more then 20 useable programs for macro with mouse/keyboard input.

Is a wrench/pencil stuck on the FoP keyboard button a macro? Lol
Yes. Any time that your character or controlled pet performs an action that requires you to push a button you must be at your keyboard and push the button to do it. 'Hardware macros' (keys jammed down, lego robots etc) are just as illegal as software macros such as autocraft programs, recordable mouse click applications etc.
We have a variety of ways to determine that unattended macroing is going on and believe me it is very obvious in our logs.

Sharaft

Fledgling Freddie
Requiel said:
Yes. Any time that your character or controlled pet performs an action that requires you to push a button you must be at your keyboard and push the button to do it. 'Hardware macros' (keys jammed down, lego robots etc) are just as illegal as software macros such as autocraft programs, recordable mouse click applications etc.
We have a variety of ways to determine that unattended macroing is going on and believe me it is very obvious in our logs.

Still, i think you got a policy on the RightNow as every other firms got. I work with costumers everyday and i know that i need to satisfy them the best way i can. I have also had problems with not getting answers on things i send in on RightNow wich is very annoying when it is something i need to solve. Maybe FH is the wrong place to post this hæhæ. Still you GM's do a great job!

Arelas

Fledgling Freddie
I will not say it a bad place to post if u need someone to see what there do :) but the GM's do a good job just sometimes there close some peeps agccount for something there never have done....

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
gm's do a good job yea... but i think even goa are mistaken sometimes :/ my friend got banned on camlann for "speed hacking"... he was on a dial up modem with an isp that had a very bad reputation.. yet goa insisted they had proof on the matter and he couldn't appeal against the ban even tho it was his modem and goa refused to show him the "proof" they had :/

Sharaft

Fledgling Freddie
Arelas said:
I will not say it a bad place to post if u need someone to see what there do :) but the GM's do a good job just sometimes there close some peeps agccount for something there never have done....

yeah heard many incidents etc..

reason why i say GM's do a good job is becaus i did something i thought was "UBER" smart, wont tell what it was becaus it is not essential. I did /who 100 and no GM's on and i took a shoot at it since no were online.. 4 days later i recieved a warning mail. We always said between 2 buddies that we overrate their system... we were wrong, all credit for them.

If you read this again Requiel, can you tell this to GOA for me? its just something about the subscribtion section. I think its bugged caus the "Back" button does not work when you try to update your payment.. you try to pay and "oops" i forgot to do something so you press back and the paythingy sends itself and you cant do it again until 24 hours later.. and it is annoying as crap :(

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
hey areals this CANT BE TRUEEE!!!!!!

i talked to their manager and they ALLWAYS have fair service ROFL!!

goa would never close your questions without answering, cause goa roxxor..

btw i was being sarcastic :)

in my 2½ year of Daoc, ive only experienced very few good incidents with the customer service. other times its either decent or bad service, and believe me, im not the only one here!

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Sharaft said:
If you read this again Requiel, can you tell this to GOA for me? its just something about the subscribtion section. I think its bugged caus the "Back" button does not work when you try to update your payment.. you try to pay and "oops" i forgot to do something so you press back and the paythingy sends itself and you cant do it again until 24 hours later.. and it is annoying as crap :(

Log it on Rightnow, I know from experience working in support that those problems reported in passing rather than the official channels rarely get actioned.

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
necromania said:
in my 2½ year of Daoc, ive only experienced very few good incidents with the customer service. other times its either decent or bad service, and believe me, im not the only one here!

in my 4 years of DAOC, i've experienced a few incidents and logged them with customer service, most times its good or excellent service and believe me, im not the only one here!

Sharaft

Fledgling Freddie
Tears said:
Log it on Rightnow, I know from experience working in support that those problems reported in passing rather than the official channels rarely get actioned.

ok thanks i will once i get home from work (bah they block "Games" category here ^ ^)

I asked Xalin about it tho in game, and he said it was a protection thingy.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
necromania said:

People who whine about bad service are often asking unreasonable requests of the support team...e.g:

Customer: "I lent my account to my friend and it got hacked!! Restore my chars pls"
Rightnow: "Sorry, it was too long ago, they can't be undeleted"
Customer: "FFS YOU ARE A CRAP SERVICE"
<Customer whines on FH, bending truth to make GOA look bad>

...you get the idea.

No I'm not saying the service is perfect, it's not, but it's something to bear in mind.

Sharaft

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:
People who whine about bad service are often asking unreasonable requests of the support team...e.g:

Customer: "I lent my account to my friend and it got hacked!! Restore my chars pls"

...you get the idea.

No I'm not saying the service is perfect, it's not, but it's something to bear in mind.

yeah that reminds me of my work too lol,

i work for **** company:

Costumer: Hey you know what they got in that and that store?
Me: Im sorry, but i do not have system to check the wares in the stores.
Costumer: What kind of business is this? Don't you have any kind of custumers rights blabla.

this pisses me of lol..

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
eggy said:

...you get the idea.

i get your idea yes.

but my reasons for saying its bad isnt cause of your example.
i got friends being suspended for crap reasons other ppl doesnt get suspended for. only like 1 time out of the 15 times or so, that i reportet ppl for either bug abuse, harassment etc, have ppl actually got an mail from goa..

i dont contact " rightnow" without having enough proof and enough screenshots to proove it.

can give you an example, after kinetic got suspended for doing 4 emotes, i would set it on a test, so i went out in frontier, and someone gave me 7 emotes, i took screenshots, rightnowed it, and the guy didnt even recieve a mail from goa.

can give you other examples as hibs bug abusing in poc, took 10 screenshots, none of them got any mail from goa.

is it really fair to treat some " rightnow" customers better then other ?? NO!

goa can indeed do good stuff, but allso alot crap.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
necromania said:

GoA have always done a good job with their customer service to me. I've always had a reply from Rightnow within 48 hours and if needed a GM has rectified a problem.

It's amazing what asking nicely and proper grammar does :)

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Vladamir said:
GoA have always done a good job with their customer service to me. I've always had a reply from Rightnow within 48 hours and if needed a GM has rectified a problem.

thats allso what ive done :)

maybe not the proper grammar, but goa cant expect that either, as this game is being played by ppl from all over the world :>

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
Sharaft said:

well u know GM's can be /anon right :p so u can't even see if they acually get a PM if u try to send it to them hehe

when classic came out me and some rl friends were playing almost 24/7 for a week to get lvl 50 and LGM crafters and DS etc etc, and suddenly we got a PM from another crafter that we cheated and used programs and all that kind of crap cuz he were about 100 skills behind us in ACing or tailoring, and then suddenly a yellow msg popped on the screen "This is an AFK check" or something like that :) and we tried to reply and couldn't see he acually got the reply and we were like WTF ?! :eek7: and tried to reply in /s and such :p but he replyed a few secs later and said "ok, thanks got the reply" hehe

but they are doing a good job imo, and I doubt they ban ppl with out a reason tbh, cuz it's money out of there pocket aswell, so unless they can prove something I doubt they will ban ppl ^^

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
Vladamir said:

hehe same except after the prydwen crash :p didn't have items back on my chanter till the middle of march :p but at least I was just a PvE chanter hehe

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:

...you get the idea.

ye fyi its called " We are a honourable bissness and we got BACK-UP of our database......." but ofc its only goa :p all got back-ups from computer's till hand writing paper back-ups so should the internet and computing communities such as (online games, e-shop lists, online services etc etc etc.....)

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
-Freezingwiz- said:
well u know GM's can be /anon right :p so u can't even see if they acually get a PM if u try to send it to them hehe

when classic came out me and some rl friends were playing almost 24/7 for a week to get lvl 50 and LGM crafters and DS etc etc, and suddenly we got a PM from another crafter that we cheated and used programs and all that kind of crap cuz he were about 100 skills behind us in ACing or tailoring, and then suddenly a yellow msg popped on the screen "This is an AFK check" or something like that :) and we tried to reply and couldn't see he acually got the reply and we were like WTF ?! :eek7: and tried to reply in /s and such :p but he replyed a few secs later and said "ok, thanks got the reply" hehe

but they are doing a good job imo, and I doubt they ban ppl with out a reason tbh, cuz it's money out of there pocket aswell, so unless they can prove something I doubt they will ban ppl ^^

I spaming text/i dont see it, i dont want to reply...what happens next? am i afk?

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
necromania said:
i get your idea yes.

but my reasons for saying its bad isnt cause of your example.
i got friends being suspended for crap reasons other ppl doesnt get suspended for. only like 1 time out of the 15 times or so, that i reportet ppl for either bug abuse, harassment etc, have ppl actually got an mail from goa..

i dont contact " rightnow" without having enough proof and enough screenshots to proove it.

can give you an example, after kinetic got suspended for doing 4 emotes, i would set it on a test, so i went out in frontier, and someone gave me 7 emotes, i took screenshots, rightnowed it, and the guy didnt even recieve a mail from goa.
can give you other examples as hibs bug abusing in poc, took 10 screenshots, none of them got any mail from goa.

is it really fair to treat some " rightnow" customers better then other ?? NO!

goa can indeed do good stuff, but allso alot crap.

4 emotes>7 emotes lol

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
Sharaft said:
yeah that reminds me of my work too lol,

i work for **** company:

Costumer: Hey you know what they got in that and that store?
Me: Im sorry, but i do not have system to check the wares in the stores.
Costumer: What kind of business is this? Don't you have any kind of custumers rights blabla.

this pisses me of lol..

time to fix it then? hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom