D

deadkid

GOA - Victims of nature
GOA - [G]o [O]oo [A]way =P
GOA - our victims dont have real life
GOA - makes your real life into realM life

S

Straef

GOA - Straef was in a good mood, can't have that, make new pass makes sure he doesn't get in

M

Mid - Kirinia

GOA - We have a full six-pack, but lack the plastic thingy to hold it all together.

T

Tafaya Anathas

Simple:

GOA - Sorry for the inconvenience.

Maybe this will be the name of the next payable expansion.

I

icedguardian

GOA - BACK TO THE PRIMITIVE (fuck all politics ehehehehhe SouLfLy ruLe)

I

icedguardian

GOA - BACK TO THE PRIMITIVE (fuck all politics ehehehehhe SouLfLy ruLe)

O

old.Atrox

Originally posted by old.Morchaoron
Your all a bunch of whiners!

Goa got a new PR manager, now let the guy speak:

minister.jpg

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

rofl

tbh I think GOA's current slogan rocks..
"Rock'n Reroll"

D

dunderklumpen

Actually GOA's homepage itself is a laugh. Even though i dont understand a shiet of that french rubbish i get the picture that the only thing they do exept for DAoC is to host some small online games and CS servers.

Might explain the very bad service really as they are used to customers who doent actually PAY for thir online services.

GOA - We do online chess as well!
GOA - Years of CS server experiense (yeah i could host one myself if id like to)
GOA - Bugs?... Call Antisimex then ffs... ("goddam all those morons on our rightnow")

R

Rambo

i am also waiting for a password from GOA, the Europeaon DAOC page has no info to contanct someone, so GOA actually does not exist, their help desk does not exist ...THEY SUCK.
i also emailed kemor, Mythic, no reply ! Atm i am paying money and cant play, and when some day they give my pass they prolly wont give me back the days i 've lost !

GOA - Gives no shit !

i heard they will also be in charge of WoW in Europe !

oh help us GOD ! what have we done to deserve this ?

J

jammin0o

>i heard they will also be in charge of WoW in Europe !

rambo please tell me that was some sick and twisted joke?
i WAS planning on playing that game?!

O

old.Atrox

Originally posted by jammin0o
>i heard they will also be in charge of WoW in Europe !

rambo please tell me that was some sick and twisted joke?
i WAS planning on playing that game?!

lol.
thats just me annoying Krypt on IRC, I guess the rumor spread :D

V

vestax

GOA - We run our company like we fight our wars

R

Rambo

GOA : fairytail 27679354
Subscription section
[2003-4-09]

Our technical team is still working very hard to reopen all the DAoC services. We are planning on reopening the subscription section and Rightnow in the course of next week. We will then proceed to send the emails with the new subscription passwords.

Particular cases (such as people with incorrect personal datas, or outdated emails) are being processed via subscription@goa.com. As this address is under a lot of stress, only the requests linked to a subscription problem will be processed. Every other request will be ignored and should instead be sent to the Customer Support via Rightnow. Writing us several times about the same problem will not speed up the process, but rather slow it down. All mails related to a subscription problem will be processed starting from the reopening of the subscription section and Righnow.

We are of course aware that the recent events prevented a part of the community from playing during the last days. Compensatory measures will thus be taken soon :

To compensate for the temporary server shutdown on the 26th of August, and the sending of the new passwords on the 27th, all people having an active Dark Age of Camelot account at this dates will receive two free days on their subscription period.
For the people who haven't been able to play since the 28th of August, we will ofcourse take larger compensatory measures, depending on the problems encountered.

We are doing the best we can to return the situation to normal. Thank you for your patience and your support.

R they RP ? or for real ?

wtf pwned !

GOA - Why fix something today if we can cancel it next week and fix it next month ?

GOA - Atm we reading windows manuals, we reached the 'use of mouse' section at page 12, soon when we can read and if we understand the 'network' section we ensure you that WE WILL fix the problem.

GOA - 'Slow' is our first name 'Slower' is the last.

GOA - God might help you, we wont...

GOA - We pray and we hope, but we are lazy to work...

GOA - We advice you to play Pac - Man, as soon you reach the final level with the Firing Dragon we will fix all of your problems. But 1st email us the screenshot of him dead...

D

dunderklumpen

GOA - Consider yourself lucky if you get a Official Error message!

BUMP BUMP BUMPPOwAH!

B

becana

For those who have seen Stargate dont be alarmed but I think 1 modership landed in france :) GOA(ould) Brainwashing HUmans since 4000 BC.

H

Harhr

GOA - We love you, when you pay!
GOA - Give us more bucks, because our service sucks!
GOA - The first company to really employ monkeys and donkeys, and proud of it!

Users who are viewing this thread