GOA Quest

O

old.Icebreaker

I finished the Goa Quest today and i decided to write an walkthrough because if you do something wrong then you won't get the reward. ( funky staff)

1. Talk to Ehry, he is at the big Tree near Innis (Where the old Hermit lives)

2. Wait until Night and go East, the Mysterious NPC you need roams near the old Hermit Tree. Talk to her. Maybe you have to click her a few times before she says something. Then you just have to repeat what she says until you reach the next step.

3. Talk to Ehry again

4. Take Horse to the Connla Tower and go up the stairs inside to Arn Tepen. Keywords are: Melyarn, Ehry, Soul, Melyarn

5. Go to Tnn to the Druid Hain. Talk to Milwn.
Key Words are: necromancy, soul
You should recieve xp now.

6. Take Horse to the Cliffs of Moher. Find the Cliff Dweller camp where Naim (or something) spawns. Loc: 9300/14000
Click on him twice or more until you reach the next step.

7. Take Horse back to Arn Tepen and finish this Quest.

8. Back to tnn and talk to Milwn. Answer with NO.

9. Go to Emain to the Graveyard near the ATK and kill Melyarn.
lvl65 mob. After you killed him you get the staff

10. Go back to Milwn and finish the Quest :D

Thats it. You have to do it like i wrote it down here. otherwise you won't get the staff.

Ignore my spelling :p

B

boni_ofdavoid

Grats.

ill add that the staff is usable by all. Nice to carry a glowing staff on a hero sometimes... ;)

Oh and do you still have the 'soul receptical' heart quest object thingy? Im guessing it just didnt get deleted properly unless theres maybe another step after...

Y

YowtehDruid

Whats the Min lvl req on this quest?

S

Son

Originally posted by old.Icebreaker
2. Wait until Night and go East, the Mysterious NPC you need roams near the old Hermit Tree. Talk to her. Maybe you have to click her a few times before she says something. Then you just have to repeat what she says until you reach the next step.

Wouldnt move to next step til I had killed her. Looks like I made a balls of it :mad:

B

boni_ofdavoid

Re: Re: GOA Quest

Originally posted by Son
Wouldnt move to next step til I had killed her.

then you have failed. Killing her is one of the alternaitve ways to do it, but you wont be able to get the second part of the quest and thus the staff by this route.

These quests arent as easy as normal ones, no obvious words to just 'click' on, instead you should pretend you are a parrot, and repeat every small phrase and word that is told to you until some bit of script triggers.

S

Son

I suppose if I were French I would have worked it all out but my brain doesnt work in the same strange way as theirs.

S

Shrye

Re: Re: Re: GOA Quest

Originally posted by boni_ofdavoid
you should pretend you are a parrot, and repeat every small phrase and word

ROFL

F

finbahr

yeah \o/ a group of 5 of us did this quest last night the major problem for one of our group(i won't tell them who you are pompejus) is that when doing step 2 you have to repeat everything including all punctuation all spelling and all capital letters.

but the worse part was getting through AMG in emain 1st time we got hit by the zerg (grp was 3 chanters a bm and a warden)
2nd time think the zerg saw a few mids and the rp hungry mob all flew out leaving us to nip in sprinting not even looking over our shoulders. thanks mids

(the stave looks good when you go into combat mode :)

think if the albs read this they will be camping the area for easy rps get this quest over and done with asap

wonder who we got near our tk hope its the mids

I

Ivynoxia

I wanna get a group and do this :) but what are stats on the staff?

B

boni_ofdavoid

its a scepter

dps 13.7 (bluecon to 50), spd 4.4
Weight 4.5 ,Qual 100, Bon 25

Lvl 42 requirement
1 charge health transfer (152) - heals for up to 3x this.

no class restriction.

So as you can see, not a good melee weapon, and I didnt miss the stats, there arent any, just the charge.

But it has a skeletal hand on one end and glows white !!11

(p.s. I think the scouts in odins are getting wise to my caster impression now, but its worked a few times).

F

finbahr

Originally posted by boni_ofdavoid

(p.s. I think the scouts in odins are getting wise to my caster impression now, but its worked a few times).

lol going to try it tonight. Think it will fool everyone with a VW holding it though

Users who are viewing this thread