Goa quest

S

StormriderX

Stuck on the Night bird woman right after she says Melyarn took her soul - somebody help meh :/

A

adari

you have to give her loving

no wonder youre stuck ;/

A

angara-ffs

Originally posted by StormriderX
Stuck on the Night bird woman right after she says Melyarn took her soul - somebody help meh :/

This quest inst for BM's :p :D

W

WIZ@RD_of_W@R

Originally posted by StormriderX

I did this quest and killed the night bird. Then my journal said speak to ehry the young ranger, who send me to some dude up in connla tower. Spoke to him about Melyarn he send me to Cliffs of moher to speak to someone. The man you are looking for is in the most right camp (looking to beach from Tir up) at night. Try to talk to him he told me to bugger off and leave him alone so I killed him (you get about 10 siabs on your neck there) and then he spoke of some portal. Journal told me to speak to the dude in connla tower again about that portal. Wasn't the answer he was looking for tho it finished the quest and got xp for it.

I just hope GOA will finally figure 99% of hibs are KOS to siabs as both goa quests weren't really doable like this)

L

lekkus

Re: Re: Goa quest

Originally posted by WIZ@RD_of_W@R

I just hope GOA will finally figure 99% of hibs are KOS to siabs as both goa quests weren't really doable like this)

Theres a big camp of curmudgeons behind Dun Lamfhota on the hill in a valley and there is a camp of green to yellow curms out in Collory if you really want to change faction.

W

WIZ@RD_of_W@R

Re: Re: Re: Goa quest

Originally posted by lekkus
Theres a big camp of curmudgeons behind Dun Lamfhota on the hill in a valley and there is a camp of green to yellow curms out in Collory if you really want to change faction.

Don't wanna change my faction siabs die too funny ;)

A

Aeiedil

i have siabra love on lucil, but cant do the first quest because lucil is a lowbie sc'r to do my bg sc and i cant respec :( on the second quest i couldnt get past the nightbird step after you get sent to talk to her the first time.

B

Bluebolts

anyone know what the reward is for the new quest?
and is it worth doing it?

B

boni_ofdavoid

Originally posted by Bluebolts
anyone know what the reward is for the new quest?
and is it worth doing it?

exp (significant at the min level, worth nothing 40+)

only for fun imo.

Z

Zagantia

I got this quest recently from the little ranger by the treehouse near Innis. Searched for two nights to try and find the night women but never found her :(

Anyone able to tell me where she appears please?

A

azshara

stoooooormmmmmm wannnnnnnnaaaaaaa beeeeeeeeee luuuuuuuuuriiiiiiiiiiiiii

Users who are viewing this thread