Goa quest 2: The Alabaster Tree

H

HargloweHyfryd

Has anyone finished this quest and gotten anything else than Cured Branches of the Alabaster Tree???

No properties......

H

HargloweHyfryd

Wow - lots of views, no replies.....

Am I the only one to have 'finished' this?

It intrigues me, because it's a quest with a prerequisite of 600 woodworking........

E

Elric IA

Is it the quest where you go to the eiru camp in Shannon?

If so, I did it but I could not get the siabra to do anything even with trying all the phrases and words that might trigger it.

So with boredom/frusration I got the hammer out and twatted him and got the item.

I think the prerequisite for woodworking that to salvage the item you need this. The quest was disappointing tbh and the end result was a few g worth of boards from the /salvage.

H

HargloweHyfryd

Yep, that's the one.....the guy in the eriu camp sends you to get wood from a white tree to the south of the fairy horses' isle and to the west of the fairy well (turned out to be a tree at the base of the fairy-hill).
Retrieved the wood, brought it back to the named Eriu who said something along the lines of "it'll have to do....I see the tree defended itself", after which he gave me those branches.
I couldn't salvage them though (and my woodworking is 950).

E

Elric IA

Sounds like you got further than me as I could not get any sense from the bloke in the camp despite trying for ages.

E

Elric IA

Just a bit since level 30 when i soloed on the siogs near Druim Cain. They haven't like me much since.

R

Ravenbourne

I think just about everyone in hib is kos vs siabs

H

HargloweHyfryd

Learned another thing: DON'T DROP THOSE (&*#%&#( BRANCHES ON THE FLOOR!!!

You can't pick them up again.......so whatever I could have done with them, I can't anymore.

Sent it to RightNow btw (two days ago), but no answer yet.

Users who are viewing this thread