GOA Quest

A

Aeiedil

anyone tried etc?

if noone has done it by the time i get back this will be my #1 priority :) getting my altshade or altchanter (enchantments will be, respeccing at 20 or 40, hasnt been made yet) up to a level to do the quest (assuming you cant do it if you dont have siabra love)

B

boni_ofdavoid

Yeah I tried it...

Visited bloke in innis to start the quest. He told me some rubbish about a siabra with knowledge of some new wood. Went and found the siabra, he wouldnt talk to me and just gave me a filthy look. I bolted him for a clean 1600 dmg, quest complete!

I guess you need to have a char with lvl20, 600 woodwork AND be matey with the siabra to do this one.

Oh, and the dude that starts the quests says different things if your a male or female character.

L

lekkus

you get a "Guilan's Wood Statuette" which salvaged gives you 1 duskwoodboard.

O and you have to say "I wub Goa", which makes this quest very hard for most people :eek7:

B

boni_ofdavoid

Originally posted by lekkus
you get a "Guilan's Wood Statuette" which salvaged gives you 1 duskwoodboard.

O and you have to say "I wub Goa", which makes this quest very hard for most people :eek7:

The mindless violence route gives you the statue too. Sells for 5 gold.

O

old.Laryssa

From GOA News

You will have several ways to solve a GOA quest, simple ones, indirect ones and completely obscure ones too.

guess hibernia got the quest with the highest requirements (lvl20+, woodworking 600+) and the simplest way ;)

E

Elric IA

The only chat box I got out of him was to actually say his surname which is Anaor (or something like that). The chat box came up with something about revenge the Thuata of Dannan and other crap. Could not get him to say anything else so bashed him with the hammer and got the statuette which salavages for one duskwood.

L

llixeraxu

I doubt ill find myself skilling up to 600 ww for this then...

G

Gahldir

Only quest-"mob" in game that you are supposed to talk to that is aggro if you have bad faction with rase?

Users who are viewing this thread