GOA Petition: Relic Reset with 1.6

C

Carlos Bananos

"we lost the relics, plz give us them back cos we know we wont be able to steal next patch with our zerg"

L

lorric

lets look at the facts here last 2 patches there was big changes in relic status
first we had trhe keep claiming and upgrading
then we had the casters added to relic keeps

fact why did goa not reset relics at either time
why did albs not demand resets as it became harder to take relics

reason simple

at the time of the changes first one albs had all 3 str relics and there pow relic
at time of secound changes albs had all 3 str relics

fact what do albs have now nothing hence the demand to get relic reset
ill bet anyone 20p cash now if albs had 3 str relics thay would not have asked for reset any takes on bet?

and yes i asked goa about reset on right now there reply was changes have been made to relic keeps in the past and no reset was given therefore no reset given now

D

dath

Reset relics? You relize how many nights I, guy with family and work in morning have been forced to stay awake due to damn albs trying to take em? All that for nothing? I say NAY!

P

pacific

Originally posted by Hit ^_^
would be nicer if alb could start whit all relics as we have higher population then the other realms so more ppl get the bonuses from it.

wake up, albs are gone from albion for going to hib/mid, 7h30 cet 235 ppl on excal server--> 56 ppl in alb= think yourself.....

No reliks reset is needed, lot of albs havent protected their reliks then albs dont need reliks.....

And plz, hibs/mids, stop telling albs are zerging, you have a bigger and better organized zerg..........

R

redknapp

Hi GOA. I play on the albion realm on the Excalibur server. For all that we try, sending huge hoardes in to Midgard, we cannot seem to get out relics back, even after cheating with our necromancers.

Therfore, would you please do it for us? I say this as it is only fair that you should look after the realm with the most paying customers on, especially if you take into account all of our second accounts for spying purpose.

Cheers.....

O

old.DachraK

It's so easy for albs to get relics, you just don't do it or fuck up all the time. No reset ! You just try a bit more, u never do !!!

G

greenfingers

all albions will post here, this is a vote FOR the reset (busted, Im albion)

:D

O

old.Verata

If you want your relics back, why don't you haul your arcanite plated asses to Yggdra or Collory and take them back before patch day :)

On a serious note, there is no chance of a relic reset happening solely due to a patch. Hell, even a relic door reset isn't a common occurence anymore. I don't even see why you'd want it tho. With so many people in the realm, why Albion don't have every relic is beyond me...

G

greenfingers

Originally posted by old.Verata
If you want your relics back, why don't you haul your arcanite plated asses to Yggdra or Collory and take them back before patch day :)

On a serious note, there is no chance of a relic reset happening solely due to a patch. Hell, even a relic door reset isn't a common occurence anymore. I don't even see why you'd want it tho. With so many people in the realm, why Albion don't have every relic is beyond me...

Hehe, first of all, Im no PLate wearing gimp :p
(I know some are, but not all ;))

seems to me like GOA doesn't want Albion to get their Relics back, everytime we tried to get them back the zone crashes, peeps go LD, grps loosing members FAST because of the lag(logging)....

ohh yeah, and when we finally get to the relic doors, we are spotted by some n00bie lvl 20 hib/mid :(
that sucks!!!

When mid/hib do RR they take our keeps, one by one, slowly! Seems to me like Albs don't give a shit wheter we HAVE the keeps or we don't .. actually only a few guilds are living up to the responsability of taking care of their own/other keeps !!!

What Albion needs to do now, is to get back DF. Farm money so bad, that every freaking albion has 10P on their chars!!! Then we craft armor/weapons/whatever for our main chars. Zerg Odins, take 2 keeps, go Emain, take DC and Bolg, then Odins again, ZERG, take relic, and go to sleep! :p

E

elerand

Maybe if people didn't just flock to the realm with the most relics....nerf people ffs ;)

O

old.Verata

Originally posted by greenfingers
seems to me like GOA doesn't want Albion to get their Relics back, everytime we tried to get them back the zone crashes

It's a Mythic issue! Not GOA! Argh!!

;)

F

-frostor-

who cares about placing 10rams on door or 3
6am no defenders anyway

K

kirennia

Originally posted by lorric
lets look at the facts here last 2 patches there was big changes in relic status
first we had trhe keep claiming and upgrading
then we had the casters added to relic keeps

fact why did goa not reset relics at either time
why did albs not demand resets as it became harder to take relics

reason simple

at the time of the changes first one albs had all 3 str relics and there pow relic
at time of secound changes albs had all 3 str relics

fact what do albs have now nothing hence the demand to get relic reset
ill bet anyone 20p cash now if albs had 3 str relics thay would not have asked for reset any takes on bet?

and yes i asked goa about reset on right now there reply was changes have been made to relic keeps in the past and no reset was given therefore no reset given now

Just remember, this is the opinion of one person, not all of us.

Personally I say let the mids keep str relics, of course. It'll be a lot of fun trying to get them back again :D

G

greenfingers

Originally posted by moo_work
not gonna happen so stfu and stop crying imo

lol, all Im saying is that everytime albion goes on a relicraid, some n00bie albiongrp, or individual is allways pulling guards too early or getting spotted by mids/hibs .. bunch of jerks!!! so all Im whining about, is that some albions are seriously needing some decent RR training, like don't run over to a mid/hib grp and say:"Hey guys, wanna join the RR, we are taking the Str RR now"!? <--- that's just stupid ...

D

darkshadows-wr

omg .. only albs can sink so low.. reset relics plzzz ..C´mon ,, reset . we dont have any now.. :-(

get a grip

Proud member of midgard
Sb lvl 50
Sm lvl 50
Savage lvl 50

O

old.richiea

its fair to reset i think..
new rules etc

its like when they change a char, u get respecc option

J

jetsetminer

Not quite sure how this thread is still alive since I already posted saying that GOA have said no ;)

As for everyone saying ah - typical albs moaning because we can't get the strength relics back - LOL

Excuse me, didn't we get them back reciently? Yes we lost them again, but saying we can't get them is a little rich! Can't manage to keep them - well probably a valid point, but nothing u can do when people log on @ 6am with no warning and nobody on-line to defend :m00:

I'll expain my reasons here on the small off chance that anyone is interested in something other than the usual BW whine and counter whine.

There have been a lot of changes reciently, the advent and adjustment of RA's, the new changes to siege weapons, and the new 3 ram per door limit. This has and will change the dynamic of RvR and I think it would be interesting to see how it evloved without any realm having 20% bonus (yes even if alb had had all 3 str relics)

There has also been new characters in all three realms. This along with SI has lead to more new people playing. I think it would be interesting for the newer players to experience what it is like NOT to have massive bonuses against you, and to have some experience of defending multiple relic keeps etc.

Anyway, that was my reasons, I genuinely thought it would be good for the game, not that I think any of you BW whiners will believe me. But GoA have said no, most people seem to think its a bad idea anyway - although strangely it's mostly the people that hold 3 relics and are scared they would not get them back after a reset ;)

O

old.Nol

Originally posted by jetsetminer
Not quite sure how this thread is still alive since I already posted saying that GOA have said no ;)

As for everyone saying ah - typical albs moaning because we can't get the strength relics back - LOL

Excuse me, didn't we get them back reciently? Yes we lost them again, but saying we can't get them is a little rich! Can't manage to keep them - well probably a valid point, but nothing u can do when people log on @ 6am with no warning and nobody on-line to defend :m00:

I'll expain my reasons here on the small off chance that anyone is interested in something other than the usual BW whine and counter whine.

There have been a lot of changes reciently, the advent and adjustment of RA's, the new changes to siege weapons, and the new 3 ram per door limit. This has and will change the dynamic of RvR and I think it would be interesting to see how it evloved without any realm having 20% bonus (yes even if alb had had all 3 str relics)

There has also been new characters in all three realms. This along with SI has lead to more new people playing. I think it would be interesting for the newer players to experience what it is like NOT to have massive bonuses against you, and to have some experience of defending multiple relic keeps etc.

Anyway, that was my reasons, I genuinely thought it would be good for the game, not that I think any of you BW whiners will believe me. But GoA have said no, most people seem to think its a bad idea anyway - although strangely it's mostly the people that hold 3 relics and are scared they would not get them back after a reset ;)

I think your intentions are good mate, but sadly I have learned that you cannot trust a gentlemans agreement in this game. We tried it before(no early morning raids), and it was just broken anyway.

F

Faeldawn

Reset the relics?

Speaking for all those who have called-in sick to work to go on early morning relic raids i say this.......

pfff ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom