Goa......

L

lurilove

So Here we try again.
Last time i tried to write a letter i think it was erased.. it probably was and i dont really care. but i still want to get my point accross that Goa are doing a lousy! job and they dont deserve the right to get paid.. and they ignore all my mails after a continues mailing to them... Well i throw my hat down and you can keep your game, i get the point that a paying custimer is wrong and thats alright by me..

]The end

Odarallo

N

noaim

I emailed em, took, believe it or not, 3 mins for them to answer. And that was a real answer, not the standard auto-answer.

L

legaoniel.old

hmm

But was the question in any way cheese, onion or baguette related?

V

vindicat0r

Goa suck, I had to wait 8 weeks for 1 of my accounts when my other 2 werent such a problem, I think I sent about 50 e-mails in total :D < that was about week 4 thou > ^^

L

leoric

They can take out money! They can take our wifes! But they'll never take our ADDICTION!!!!

S

shadybrack

Originally posted by leoric
They can take out money! They can take our wifes! But they'll never take our ADDICTION!!!!

so true xD

A

alme

if every1 would stop sending 50+ emails of the same bs every time they dont get a reply within 1hour theyll get less to read and answer faster ?

K

Khalen

GOA fixed my epic quest problem within a day... Dunno why people complain about stuff that actually works... The payment stuff isn't done by GOA it's done by an extra company and yes they have been hired by GOA (or something). I know for a fact that a lot of people don't even try to use the RightNow tool because they think it doesn't work.... (And when you get an email from them about the RightNow question don't email back check the RightNow tool and give further explanation + info there because there the actual stuff happens, not the email. Your reply on that RightNow email will always be denied.)

W

Whoodoo_RD

Originally posted by vindicat0r
I think I sent about 50 e-mails in total :D < that was about week 4 thou > ^^
And people wonder why it takes GAO so long to reply? Spamming them slows the whole process down, and gets you no where. Thanks for that.

Users who are viewing this thread