GOA Petition: Relic Reset with 1.6

J

jetsetminer

Following prima's post, I think this is a great idea!

Lots of people have whined in the past about early raids etc. And lots of people say, you did it first, just revenge etc. etc.

So....

My Plan is to ask GOA to reset all the relics with 1.6 patch. The slate is whiped clean, all past foul play forgotten.. new RvR changes, new LoS bug fixes etc. etc.

Please can an admin make this sticky, and I would like to keep this as a petition thread, if you would like to see a reset, please reply, if you don't please don't post you can argue about it on another thread :)

I will point GOA at this thread if it gets enough support.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

I like it...but then I'm in Albion so I am probably just an incy wincy tad biased.

But I'm not...honest. :)

D

doneagle

i think it's obvious they should reset the relics. With all the changes on the rvr plain and classes ( imagine 20+ necros doing a relicraid day before patchday?? ), they really should reset the server.

They also should give the classes that are changed free respecs. You don't always get what you feel is right with goa/mythic :/

maybe they can make an unbeatable mob ( apocalypse? ) drop a server reset stone :clap:

R

Radghast

on behalf of the hibs who worked there asses off to get the power relics back before 1.6...during primetime..i say NO!!

split the str ones if u wish as they were taken at..."dubious" times (all though the dosen't bother me) but we are keeping are hard earned relics ty

L

loxleyhood

No, despite nerfs to relic raiding this would be unfair. Although you have to /slap mythic for making relic raids even harder during prime time.

D

Driwen

no i dont think you should reset the relics as lot off people have worked to get them before this patch comes in. So only way to do it fair is to say a month a head we will reset relics, but then no one will care about the relics for a month :(.

H

Hit ^_^

would be nicer if alb could start whit all relics as we have higher population then the other realms so more ppl get the bonuses from it.

R

Radghast

Originally posted by Hit ^_^
would be nicer if alb could start whit all relics as we have higher population then the other realms so more ppl get the bonuses from it.

/em shakes Hit

wake up! WAKE UP!!...you were dreaming again.....and stop drooling on my shoes...

R

Repent Reloaded

just coz u alb hoes know ur neva gonna get ur relics back the moment that patch lands, hahaha!

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Repent
just coz u alb hoes know ur neva gonna get ur relics back the moment that patch lands, hahaha!

ooh I beat Landshark to the punch.

twat :great:

F

Flimgoblin

hrm it'd be nice since it's suddenly harder to take the relics but it would make all the recent raids futile...

(and then who'd raid - what if they make it harder yet again? why bother taking relics if they just get reset?)

It would be nice since it'd shut up the 'ahh but you raided us at 3am FIRST' people :)

P

Pempulla

Isn't the 1.60 an 'alb love patch'? You really don't need a reset to get the relics back: try it the old-fashioned, prime time, un-Albanian way and get them back.

O

old.LandShark

Nah Fin mate, this time I was going to go with....*drum roll*

40 yet?

S

Sajko

Originally posted by Radghast
on behalf of the hibs who worked there asses off to get the power relics back before 1.6...during primetime..i say NO!!

split the str ones if u wish as they were taken at..."dubious" times (all though the dosen't bother me) but we are keeping are hard earned relics ty

lol fu dubious times, as if we havent earned our relics?

D

Draylor

Heh - the battle of the alarm clocks doesnt justify resetting relics.

That has only been done once (with patch whatever it was - when major changes were made) and hopefully wont be done again.

B

Bleeker

no reset imo

just make the mids pay after patch...no use going for power relic ever (even tho im a caster :( )

R

Radghast

Originally posted by Sajko
lol fu dubious times, as if we havent earned our relics?

"all though that dosent bother me"

and i belive the thought behind this concept is to erase the "you guys started it" behind l8 night raids. seeing as hibs took all 3 relics during prime time (not a brag, a fact) and albs/mids took str relics outside of prime time (not a whine, a fact) then by the thread starters logic only the str relics are eligible to be reset..oh ffs, this is a pointless argument as the idea is unrealistic and wont be applied its just wishfull thinking for the albs

D

Driwen

Originally posted by Hit ^_^
1,60 is the 3rams on doors patch right?

yes thats why people say reset relics, because it does get harder now. There are however also reasons to not do it..

J

jetsetminer

Well, thank you for the comments.

GoA have said there is no reset planned and there probably would not be one anyway

Just thought I would try, lots of people on here moan but don't do anything active to try and solve the problem.

All those saying no can rest easy :m00:

T

Trinilim

TWAT

40 soon?:great:

I think the relic reset is a bad idea, many hibs and mids worked very hard for those relics, and spent much money, no way I'm gonna agree to hard work being for nothing :p

O

old.Zeikerd

If they reset the relics then mids have to get up early again and that isn't fair. Everyone deserves a good nights sleep, even Trolls and Dwarves.

T

Trinilim

Originally posted by old.Zeikerd
If they reset the relics then mids have to get up early again and that isn't fair. Everyone deserves a good nights sleep, even Trolls and Dwarves.

they do sleep

they just get up early

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by jetsetminer
Following prima's post, I think this is a great idea!

Lots of people have whined in the past about early raids etc. And lots of people say, you did it first, just revenge etc. etc.

So....

My Plan is to ask GOA to reset all the relics with 1.6 patch. The slate is whiped clean, all past foul play forgotten.. new RvR changes, new LoS bug fixes etc. etc.

Please can an admin make this sticky, and I would like to keep this as a petition thread, if you would like to see a reset, please reply, if you don't please don't post you can argue about it on another thread :)

I will point GOA at this thread if it gets enough support.

I don't like the idea, and I am an Alb. I would benefit from it, but that's beside the point. While you can argue about the fact that the time of some RR where lame: It's a 24/7 game and it's allowed to do non-primetime raids. Besides I remember the Hibs doing it at an EXCELLENT time. There is no point for them to loose the relics in such a cheezy way.

Besides that: Albs did alot of CS-RP-farming and that was only possible because we didn't have the relics.

Both Mids and Hibs deserve the relics fair and square.

N

-Nuked-

do you really think that if it is reset no 1 will eva do a non primetime raid again? be serious plz

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom