GOA event

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dimse Dut

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:
Thanks for ruining a nite of nice rvr on the new island.. THNX

fcking shit

:twak: :twak: This is a mmorpg aka massive multiplayer online roleplaying game, if this pisses you off I have a hunch that Nintendo is more in the range of your people skills.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Dimse Dut said:
:twak: :twak: This is a mmorpg aka massive multiplayer online roleplaying game, if this pisses you off I have a hunch that Nintendo is more in the range of your people skills.

Putting a PvE event on the new RVR island doesnt make any sense at all tho.
People have waited long for this island and i SERIOUSLY doubt the first thing they wanna do on the island is to start pve'ing.

If they want to make events for the players and such that is ofcourse great.
But this event was quite boring in my opinion.
The event they made in the bg's last year or whenever it was was actually great cause they had put alot of time into it.

Event weapons, lots of nice portals and well placed npc's etc whereas this event just felt as a few randomly placed mobs with randomed names and a boss with a 'relic drop' which probably will turn out to be quite overpowered knowing GoA.

As i said, thumbs up for making events for the players but my guess is that why most people are whining is cause they where probably looking forward to a fun night of RvR on the RvR island. :)

Ethild

Fledgling Freddie
Well personally I really enjoyed the evening. Made a nice change to the random run around and fight random enemy. It's only going to be there for a day, so I don't see the problem?

I also don't see why people couldn't RvR anyway. The mobs that teleported group members were in fixed spots, and it was very easy to just run around them. The island is pretty big, and there were only 6 spots for teleporting, all on roads.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Mastade said:
Thanks for ruining a nite of nice rvr on the new island.. THNX

fcking shit

SOMEONE IS ANGRY BECAUSE THEY CANT GET THEIR USUALLY RPFLOW AND EPEEN STROKE :<<< like you care about the fucking island anyway, last time I saw you guys you were camping mid bridge to the island. So much for "island rvr" you idiot.

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
People have waited long for this island and i SERIOUSLY doubt the first thing they wanna do on the island is to start pve'ing.

The event they made in the bg's last year or whenever it was was actually great cause they had put alot of time into it.

Well at least GoA do events which is more than I can say for Mythic. I have to admit the mobs on the island pissed me of tonight as well.. but it didnt runie my night I just went around them.. I think most fo you forget that this island has a background story which is all part of the event.. and it helps explain about the up and comming expantion Darkness rising.. and what its all about well the DF and the changes and uprising anyway =]

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH

Well at least GoA do events which is more than I can say for Mythic. I have to admit the mobs on the island pissed me of tonight as well.. but it didnt runie my night I just went around them.. I think most fo you forget that this island has a background story which is all part of the event.. and it helps explain about the up and comming expantion Darkness rising.. and what its all about well the DF and the changes and uprising anyway =]

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Urgat said:
Amazing what we can do when we work together. It was a coordinated effort..
Exactly what ours wasn't! :) Albs everywhere, hehe..

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
I logged tomorrow with my char in that keep where the arti is located. Odd mobs flying around in the keep's tower (where arti is). None are targetable. Also some odd pulsating ae spell is casted on players in certain range of the arti:

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Really can't understand those Players who whine about this event. There is enough Space for RvR everywhere. Or do you turn your Brains off and play Zombie Mode? -Must go to the new Island!- Give Brains!-

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Icebreaker said:
Really can't understand those Players who whine about this event. There is enough Space for RvR everywhere. Or do you turn your Brains off and play Zombie Mode? -Must go to the new Island!- Give Brains!-

There are always ppl who whine. No matter what.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Afaik it was the same event in US.

And there are ALWAYS events with new zones etc. Can´t belive you haven´t learned that yet.

Didn´t see the event myself. Was on ML6 raid then I logged.

Sparda

Fledgling Freddie
Lorfo said:
they waste their precious time once again when they were late as hell with this patch and even LATER with cluster

as they have said about 3000 times before, the cluster will happen when prydwen is sorted.

LawBringer

Fledgling Freddie
aslird said:
we got the seventh relic, is safely tucked up in one of our keeps :)

Should have read what it does then - Tis the relic of deletion BB Midgard muhahahaha :twak: :twak: :cheers:

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
LawBringer said:
Should have read what it does then - Tis the relic of deletion BB Midgard muhahahaha :twak: :twak: :cheers:

should save me a few RL plats then. :)

anyway, no phat lewt?!

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
yes.. oh no!

shame on those that took part of an event!

anyway stop whining, it got the mobs off the island ;)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Lorfo said:
they waste their precious time once again when they were late as hell with this patch
Not true, its actually early, we are now not that far behind the US

Lorfo said:
and even LATER with cluster

yes that is getting rather stupid now, give cluster.

polza

Loyal Freddie
Urgat said:
We have the heart safely tucked in a keep.

The NPC's that have been shouting about agramon recently, now say..

"Well done, your realm will be rewarded in a few days for acomplishing this task."

<shrug>

Mids win. Amazing what we can do when we work together. It was a coordinated effort, people on the mobs, others trying to hold enemie players of the island, since he healed himeslf any time an enemy realmer came close to center of agramon.

Well done all.

<Tips her winged helm to all that helped>

lol funny how no mids play before u had any relics then poof 70+ mids, was about 3fgs of hibs who was intrested went within a little way of lord agramon killed a few mids then the rest of u just came and flatted us.

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
personally i think the idea was a good one, but Mids took advantage of a situation and fooked a perfectly good idea .

OK my points are:

1. New Island - AN event nice, could have maybe waited a week.

2. Yes protect the Mid Zerg with the MID Stealth Zerg, but at the bridges?

I got so fooked off trying to get past the Alb milegate, that i eventually logged.

Agramon is gonna be the zerg isle.....so much for the RvR community wanting balance 8v8, you just wanted your own EMAIN style zerg fest...

Hope you enjoy it as now its a zone i wont enter until at least its settled some.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
If you had used the NPCs scattered around the realms you would have known an event was coming.

There are more places to RVR as well as Agromon.

Makes me wonder why you people play the game if all you can do is whine. Lacking elsewhere in life I guess.

Marc

FH is my second home
wahhhh wahhhh i want my dummy, nasty goa ruined ONE nights RvR for me.

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
We play to be disappointed about some player mentality, and then come here to post, have you tell us what we are lacking, and give you rep.....:twak:

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
some people seems to be pissed off for good :p

I can understand peeps who dont have char restored (no char since aug 24 oO).

But the amount of...

[[ let me add: we are talking about 1 night still (was 2 hours for me apperently :))]]

..."oh noes my islandor fux0rd wot will i doo omg?! /me sad irl :(" idiots crying out loud surely amusing.

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Sollac said:
personally i think the idea was a good one, but Mids took advantage of a situation and fooked a perfectly good idea .

OK my points are:

1. New Island - AN event nice, could have maybe waited a week.

2. Yes protect the Mid Zerg with the MID Stealth Zerg, but at the bridges?

I got so fooked off trying to get past the Alb milegate, that i eventually logged.

Agramon is gonna be the zerg isle.....so much for the RvR community wanting balance 8v8, you just wanted your own EMAIN style zerg fest...

Hope you enjoy it as now its a zone i wont enter until at least its settled some.

Gosh, I wonder why mythic advertised this as an emain-like zone..

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Seems some people were fucked off that they couldn't camp the milegates and get RP horny. Others were fucked off as purple mobs got in the way of them getting RP's.

If those purple mobs had given Rp's bet you would of seen less whining and less camping.......

grats on mids getting heart, at least they tried to do something slightly differant

:m00:

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Icebreaker said:

Erm, yeah - a new location for RvR, and people will ignore it and spend all their time in the zones they've spent months in and know well, tbh mate, you can't really blame peeps for wanting to try somethig new. And ofc there's plenty of SPACE in RvR - but when everyone is on the island, what's the point in running about in empty realms??

And UndyingAngel, no real need for the pointless aggressive approach - if you had a specific point then fine but you didn't, if you can't be civil then don't bother imo.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
The frontiers are huge, 4 massive maps of RvR freedom per realm, and for a fleeting moment, us mids atually manage a zerg, something that is rare at any time except MLs, and all you do is whine, get a life eh ffs. Lets look at your choices:

1) Take a tower,
2) Take a keep
3) Camp the bridges (oh you got that covered)
4) gank the mids at Agramon with a decent PBAE group
5) work together to kill Agramon yourselves
6) Work together to kill Agramon and mids
7) Gather a relic force and go for it while mids are busy (albs should like this one after the QQing about their ML raid we did ours on!)
8) Camp milegates
9) Do all the things you did before Agramon arrived.

What a limited imagination you must have ifyou think this event screwed your RvR, whats up, your radar got all confused because too many enemies were near? Sorry this game wasnt written specifically for pure RvR and that some of us beleive in grouping and having other fun, selfish idiots.

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
old.Whoodoo said:
1) Take a tower, <-pve
2) Take a keep <-pve
3) Camp the bridges (oh you got that covered) <- shit
4) gank the mids at Agramon with a decent PBAE group
5) work together to kill Agramon yourselves <-pve
6) Work together to kill Agramon and mids
7) Gather a relic force and go for it while mids are busy (albs should like this one after the QQing about their ML raid we did ours on!) <-pve
8) Camp milegates <- shit
9) Do all the things you did before Agramon arrived.

so basically that leaves 2 choices, make a zerg to zerg mids while zerging the mob, or go roam in empty zones

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Ixoth said:
I logged tomorrow with my char in that keep where the arti is located. Odd mobs flying around in the keep's tower (where arti is). None are targetable. Also some odd pulsating ae spell is casted on players in certain range of the arti:

Typo: tomorrow -> today (7.10.05) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom