GOA event

Status
Not open for further replies.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Bracken said:
Grats mids you ruined the game!!!

Amazing what can happen if a few relics pop in mid keeps ;)

It is just as amazing as how the alb rvr-bg that was the reason to the alb activity in rvr just must have died the very moment those relics disappeared from Albion. But as said before, albs becoming active when getting relics, and now without them, there are close to no albs to be seen and keeps can be taken in Albion whenever you want again, must be a pure coincidence. Really. :rolleyes:

Marc

FH is my second home
Dorin said:
some people seems to be pissed off for good :p

I can understand peeps who dont have char restored (no char since aug 24 oO).

But the amount of...

[[ let me add: we are talking about 1 night still (was 2 hours for me apperently :))]]

..."oh noes my islandor fux0rd wot will i doo omg?! /me sad irl :(" idiots crying out loud surely amusing.

Wow! Dorin!! Have a rep point!

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Sollac said:
personally i think the idea was a good one, but Mids took advantage of a situation and fooked a perfectly good idea .

OK my points are:

1. New Island - AN event nice, could have maybe waited a week.

2. Yes protect the Mid Zerg with the MID Stealth Zerg, but at the bridges?

I got so fooked off trying to get past the Alb milegate, that i eventually logged.

Agramon is gonna be the zerg isle.....so much for the RvR community wanting balance 8v8, you just wanted your own EMAIN style zerg fest...

Hope you enjoy it as now its a zone i wont enter until at least its settled some.
OHHH NOOO!!!! How are we going to continue now that this alb is boycotting the island?? :(

Anyways I had fun last night ;)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
there's another less stupid thread about the event - post in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom