Give more 1 fg vs 1 fg

Kais

Banned
Thorwyn[B&Q] said:
In fact....avoid anything that might hurt us or disturb us in any possible way, regardless what we´re doing because we are teh pwn.

omg omg omg... ruining the precious fg vs fg RvR! The horror! :)

Dude, it was one of your guys who said "if it´s a Scout, we kill him". And you´re expecting me to respect your POV and leave you alone, considering it "lame" when I dare to interfere with you? Not really... :)

its better if you just go and sit on beno bridge and wait to be harvested.

Himse

FH is my second home
just a point:

its realm versus realm!

adds are annoying aye, but its part of rvr xD

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
when solo I often leave fights I clearly see is fg vs fg fights alone if I respect the people fighting. Most of the time its people that I know would chain me solo anytime so I don't mind adding. Can't expect fighting somewhere with lots of action and don't have people adding anyway, funny with the pro players cursing and giving random players out there shit because they play rvr their way. As for fg adding on fg vs fg I wont comment as I rarely running in any.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Sollers said:
Let me just get the facts straight btw...

3 weeks ago you so boldly shouted that TT zergs anything on sight and now you say we 'add' after you're done fighting?

Will you, in 2 weeks, whine when we attack you with your RAs still down from last fight?

nice way of twisting my words ~~

i said i never seen you hesitate to add (til that point), a while after i posted that, we met you a few times in rvr backing off only to steamroll us when the fight was just finished or we were still killing the last guy/mobs that aggro'd

the entire point of adding/not adding is that you respect and search for clean fights, but the group you jump after a long fight is in no state to give you any serious problems

also, i never whined about you adding, you can do whatever you like.. but if you really want to have fun fights you shouldn't cash in easy rps from a group thats in no state to fight

Sollers

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
nice way of twisting my words ~~

i said i never seen you hesitate to add (til that point), a while after i posted that, we met you a few times in rvr backing off only to steamroll us when the fight was just finished or we were still killing the last guy/mobs that aggro'd

the entire point of adding/not adding is that you respect and search for clean fights, but the group you jump after a long fight is in no state to give you any serious problems

also, i never whined about you adding, you can do whatever you like.. but if you really want to have fun fights you shouldn't cash in easy rps from a group thats in no state to fight

So basically, you have no idea of what you are talking about. First you say we don't hesitate to add, then you say we don't add, but wait for easy rps. Just don't go around and post crap which simply isn't true. I know you're horny for attention etc, but keep conclusions without having sufficient knowledge to yourself for a change.

And I think it's commonly known we look for clean fights AND respect them. Something which you, DH and LA could learn from. (as proven several times again tonight)

Sollers

Fledgling Freddie
mjanota said:
what korgon said above, you seem to justify yourself "by waiting"

I have no reason to justify myself really, because it's simply isn't true. I just pointed out that even if we were to gank a group that was just done fighting, we would still respect their previous FG fight.

That's my imo. and I share your view that it is indeed a lame thing to do.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Sollers said:
So basically, you have no idea of what you are talking about. First you say we don't hesitate to add, then you say we don't add, but wait for easy rps. Just don't go around and post crap which simply isn't true. I know you're horny for attention etc, but keep conclusions without having sufficient knowledge to yourself for a change.

And I think it's commonly known we look for clean fights AND respect them. Something which you, DH and LA could learn from. (as proven several times again tonight)

basically i said i'd never seen you backing off a fight, up to that point, get the difference.

later i saw you did back off, only to steamroll us after when we still finishing the fight. sure, it's nice you respect us fighting, but why the hell do you not give us a minute to kill mob aggro so we can have a nice fight aswell?

you contradict yourself so bad, you think us with 5 fins aggro is a clean fight? k!

now stop twisting my words, and fyi, get your own facts straight, cus ive not rvr'd properly for a week or two now and i dont run some kinda fixed fg or whatever you referred the 'you' to.. i just join groups that need me at the time im lfg, thats all. can be dh, la, but mostly random groups

Pipppi

Fledgling Freddie
forgive and forget mates :)

alot of fgs tonite again, its great!!! :D

Sollers

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
basically i said i'd never seen you backing off a fight, up to that point, get the difference.

later i saw you did back off, only to steamroll us after when we still finishing the fight. sure, it's nice you respect us fighting, but why the hell do you not give us a minute to kill mob aggro so we can have a nice fight aswell?

you contradict yourself so bad, you think us with 5 fins aggro is a clean fight? k!

now stop twisting my words, and fyi, get your own facts straight, cus ive not rvr'd properly for a week or two now and i dont run some kinda fixed fg or whatever you referred the 'you' to.. i just join groups that need me at the time im lfg, thats all. can be dh, la, but mostly random groups

Who says I find attacking you with 5 fins aggro is a clean fight? I never did.... And I'm sure we have added on you once while you was just done fighting. Nothting we can help though, if we see your grp up with no enemies near, we engage... blame us. Just stop making an exception the general rule/view.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Sollers said:
Who says I find attacking you with 5 fins aggro is a clean fight? I never did.... And I'm sure we have added on you once while you was just done fighting. Nothting we can help though, if we see your grp up with no enemies near, we engage... blame us. Just stop making an exception the general rule/view.

well those two exceptions were also the only two times ive seen you in rvr while fighting another group, so dont blame me for drawing conclusions :p

and ill say it again, i couldn't care less if you feel like adding on everything, just that claiming one thing and doing another is abit sad

shrug, still enjoying pve and will for a while still, no idea what rvr is like atm ;)

Matt

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
i like tt's policy of leaving fights alone, and adding once the last guy juuust died

may aswell start adding right away.. its kinda worthless ;)

I think Vodkafairy is very smart and has such good insight. First he knew exactly that 'TT doesn't hesitate to add', and now he even knows we have this policy about adding just after their fight is finished. All hail the all-knowing Vodkafairy; the man who knows everything about other guild's policies even though he has not been RvRing at all lately.

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
tell me a name of a scout that doesnt add and well spare him

As I said earlier, I don´t add clean fg vs fg or 1v1 unless it´s a zerg situation or a zerg-ish area anyways. And still that doesn´t save me from being killed by any fg passing by. That´s the point I tried to make. I fully understand and respect your wish to fg vs fg. I`m the last one out there who´s trying to deliberately spoil the fun for anyone and the one thing I hate most about playing any kind of games is a lack of fairplay.
But when I read a statement like that of Eregion about show me one Scout who doesn´t add, what would you do in my position then? Basically he´s saying "we kill you anyways, regardless of what you do". Would YOU - in my position - sit back and say hey, let them have their fg fights? You expect... no, *demand* soloers to respect your style of RvR because you´re in a stronger position anyways - and still you say we kill you because you´re a certain class. Hope you can see my point too.

its better if you just go and sit on beno bridge and wait to be harvested.

It´s better for you to just stop acting like you´re something special, which you aren´t.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Matt said:
I think Vodkafairy is very smart and has such good insight. First he knew exactly that 'TT doesn't hesitate to add', and now he even knows we have this policy about adding just after their fight is finished. All hail the all-knowing Vodkafairy; the man who knows everything about other guild's policies even though he has not been RvRing at all lately.

from my pov, that's exactely what happened ;)

excuses or not, doesn't change a thing, when you let us finish a fight and rest up i'll change it. until then, i consider you good players, but also hypocrits when it comes to adding :fluffle:

us being the random group i join ;P

Marc

FH is my second home
all guilds add. Biggest incident that sticks out in my mind is Tuzic yelling at us when we came in clip range "FUCK OFF AND DONT ADD", which we had no intention of doing anyway, only for TT to add on us vs LA about 2 minutes later. Mucho laughs on TS about that :cheers:

Matt

Fledgling Freddie
So because you saw it happen from your PoV, it's automatically a TT policy? Do you realise how arrogant that sounds? Like you now based on almost nothing, conclude that TT has a certain policy... Like i said, you must be all-knowing, or maybe it's just very arrogant and you are jumping to conclusions.

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
well last week or so I played my merc 2 or 3 nights in the TT group cus Draxa was being gay and stuff and they don't want to add on purpose .. thats what I heard on ventrilo... its so hard for a alb having no adds cus there are tons of scout and stuff wich makes it zzz and when I runned with them they dident zerg actually we got outnumbered a few times ! :p

ps: Sollers has a sexy voice :(

Lethul

FH is my second home
wittor said:
well last week or so I played my merc 2 or 3 nights in the TT group cus Draxa was being gay and stuff and they don't want to add on purpose .. thats what I heard on ventrilo... its so hard for a alb having no adds cus there are tons of scout and stuff wich makes it zzz and when I runned with them they dident zerg actually we got outnumbered a few times ! :p

totally agree with you, sexy indeed :wij:

Matt

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
all guilds add. Biggest incident that sticks out in my mind is Tuzic yelling at us when we came in clip range "FUCK OFF AND DONT ADD", which we had no intention of doing anyway, only for TT to add on us vs LA about 2 minutes later. Mucho laughs on TS about that :cheers:

Are you sure he didn't say 'This is a minibus not a train, so plz don't follow' ?
That's his standard macro anyway ;)

Duzic

Fledgling Freddie
marc........ plz dont lie i never tell people 2 fuck off :( i only use the macro that matt said ;) or For arthur ect

p.s if u wanna have a go at me marc do so but dont have a go at TT cus im not even part of there fixed grp, they just invited me again cus they need someone 2 bully :( ;)

Annisa

Fledgling Freddie
wittor said:

I rather not discuss the sexy voice of Sollers here btw, we dont want the world to know;p

Duzic

Fledgling Freddie
Annisa said:
I rather not discuss the sexy voice of Sollers here btw, we dont want the world to know;p

is this matt using anni's account again? just cus u want sollers all 2 ur self! ;)

Matt

Fledgling Freddie
Duzic said:
is this matt using anni's account again? just cus u want sollers all 2 ur self! ;)

Oioi, again? I don't think i ever used her account fyi, but you are right though, i do want him all to myself.

Kais

Banned
Matt said:
Are you sure he didn't say 'This is a minibus not a train, so plz don't follow' ?
That's his standard macro anyway ;)

quality macro :D

Gargo

Fledgling Freddie
crymore noobs!

sucks when somethin you done in the past comes back and bites ya on the ass doesnt it?

Duzic

Fledgling Freddie
Kais said:
quality macro :D

thx j00 thx j00 :wub:

its not mean but normally gets the msg across ;)

altho im also a fan of kcinimods new one about for every alb that adds a little kitty dies, think of the kittens! something like that :p

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
However if you add on them because "you need the rps cus ure only low rr" which is the excuse of most adding morons then you will be added on and zerged.

In the case of high rrs when they add it's always "by accident" or because "you added on us before". Any one who claims to not add or not zerg (that includes taking down soloers/duos as a fg chaps, incase you didn't work that one out) is either blatantly lying or has a highly selective memory. Lots of hypocrasy going round this thread. People can't pick and choose when they want to play "pure" fg.

Calo

Part of the furniture
now we all added and zerged once so lets not blame anyone ;)

After all, if person X has fun adding 100% on TT/dh/... , then person X is in his full right to do that!

Some ppl find it lame, some find it fun, there is really no standard. And telling ppl are morons because they add just shows your opinion, and everybody has one.

my 2 cents.

Duzic

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:
now we all added and zerged once so lets not blame anyone ;)

After all, if person X has fun adding 100% on TT/dh/... , then person X is in his full right to do that!

Some ppl find it lame, some find it fun, there is really no standard. And telling ppl are morons because they add just shows your opinion, and everybody has one.

my 2 cents.

this reply is way 2 diplomatic for this thread ;) give more :flame:

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Matt said:
So because you saw it happen from your PoV, it's automatically a TT policy? Do you realise how arrogant that sounds? Like you now based on almost nothing, conclude that TT has a certain policy... Like i said, you must be all-knowing, or maybe it's just very arrogant and you are jumping to conclusions.

think you took the post a bit too serious :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom