Give more 1 fg vs 1 fg

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
could easily be goa's idea ;o cluster the 2 biggest of 2 languages (excal is english biggest, avalon german's biggest)

Arkian

Fledgling Freddie
As has already been posted, if you want FG v FG action with no 'randoms' adding, then just start roaming round the north sea.

You'll get what you are looking for, and you'll have the added tactical challenge of fighting in 'real' 3d environment - you'll have to have more camera panners though :p

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Sorry, but Bracken > Konah in this thread. ;)

sorry but bracken aint got a clue what hes talking about, as usual.

Helme

Resident Freddy
Konah said:
Niether do you in some cases by looking at the replys you made in this thread. ;)

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
Helme said:
Niether do you in some cases by looking at the replys you made in this thread. ;)

when was the last time we added u fighting albs? or stfu.

Marc

FH is my second home
Konah said:

lol i dont think so. Bracken is 100% spot on with what he says

Lethul

FH is my second home
Annisa said:
I rather not discuss the sexy voice of Sollers here btw, we dont want the world to know;p

and he tends to send me fishy pm's too, no idea what they said tho :( prolly c6 :(

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Konah said:

LOL so make an argument against the points I've made. All I've seen from you so far is to tell me you're the gm of FC, that you have your guild rules and that my opinion is clueless. Pointless posts, none of which has anything to do with what I've written. You've completely failed to offer anything of use. As usual.

Calo

Part of the furniture
Now i wonder

isnt it the point to alb vs mid/hibs and not alb vs alb ? :p

its still fun! just a small question :drink:

Aadia

Fledgling Freddie
Knolan said:
bracken is always glued to muy's ass, tbh i think he prefers muy above aads :wub:

If i didn't know muyl was a guy.... i'd be worried.
Then again.... maybe i should anyway? *ponder*

But it's been a long time since i've seen him bg'ing me... do bare in mind when our wizzie is down and i'm under attack there's this squeek going in this room from me, him saying "Coming!", me going down in 2 secs :touch:
So i kinda developped my 'lonelyness' stand off-running arounds...

But yes Ali, Kylie is 1 of my tortures for him.. you gotta love Kylie :worthy:

Knolan

Fledgling Freddie
Aadia said:
If i didn't know muyl was a guy.... i'd be worried.
Then again.... maybe i should anyway? *ponder*

just be worried aads, things happen when ur away, things that you know nothing about.

:fluffle:

Tulkos

One of Freddy's beloved
Dorin said:
jump in a middle of a fight between two of these fgs, yellling "SEE I DONT ADD, RESPECT ME FUKKAS!!!!" while throwing down your equipment and sit down shortly after. Who knows "The Elite Circle" of Excalibur may show some mercy on your next apperance.

I think i will try that lol. mind when you ever used to come across me always nuked me down naughty sm :p

Kelio

Fledgling Freddie
tried that with my lowbie minstrel last night, got oneshotted by someone in helges/hedges (sp?) group :(

Dalilama

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:
give excal-avalon cluster ;X

humm that whould be fun or not coz 80% of excal dont know german and 99% of avalon server dont speek english... and holy crap if thay do jesus the alb zerg will be to damn big outlaw zerg *3 size :puke:

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Dalilama said:
humm that whould be fun or not coz 80% of excal dont know german and 99% of avalon server dont speek english... and holy crap if thay do jesus the alb zerg will be to damn big outlaw zerg *3 size :puke:

whaha alb power:D
and jesus christ then we will have 3× the BD army on BB, and even more warlocks!!! and omg the noob skiltvakten zerg × 3!!!

and euhm, i think 80% of the germans speak english, and maybe if you would just goto school instead of qq'ing about zergs on FH you could learn some other things aswel....

(ps u english ppl should really learn some other language... :D

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
AngelHeal said:
ps u english ppl should really learn some other language... :D

Why? If we speak slowly and loudly we know you understand us anyway :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom