Give more 1 fg vs 1 fg

Alithiel

Fledgling Freddie
rales said:
good guilds that we love playin agaisnt french (hibs), groove,vr,dh all 1 vs 1 not adders we should do it more often.
VR? Not add? :eek7:

And DH, just like LA, claim they want fg fights and then just go ahead and add on every fight they see. :(

The only guilds from other realms that I've seen to not add on fg fights recently are Groove and Village People.

Sollers said:
I don't recall TT ever having added deliberately on any FG.
Only on VR when they have Montarloo in the group! ;)

We did debate a policy of charging in, killing Montarloo, and then disengaging... but decided it was going to be too difficult to pull off without getting drawn into the fight anyway! :(

Kaya

Fledgling Freddie
noaim said:
Aye :) Certified Grapplers :)

Well...it's not as if we had any choice you know...
You should really try to play in a low rank caster group fighting an high rank tank group without grappling: you get wiped off in 20 secs. I do understand it must be a pain in the ass for the ennemy tanks (we played a tank grp on the french servs so we know the problem), but for now we really have no choice =\

Sheph

Fledgling Freddie
Alithiel said:
And DH, just like LA, claim they want fg fights and then just go ahead and add on every fight they see. :(

If you ever roll on excalibur you can ofc check this out. Until then tada!

Duzic

Fledgling Freddie
Eregion said:
those solo'ers we know won't add on our fights we will spare, those we know as adders will die, simple as that.
And the ones we don't have a clue about it's usually 50/50 :p
edit: scouts will always die no matter what though :)

hehe aslong as im duoin with aurores they spare us :p but when i was solo and tried giving ereg a hug helme killed me :(

Eregion

Fledgling Freddie
Duzic said:
hehe aslong as im duoin with aurores they spare us :p but when i was solo and tried giving ereg a hug helme killed me :(
you got the message then?` :wub:
nah j/k bad helme :(

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Kaya said:
Well...it's not as if we had any choice you know...
You should really try to play in a low rank caster group fighting an high rank tank group without grappling: you get wiped off in 20 secs. I do understand it must be a pain in the ass for the ennemy tanks (we played a tank grp on the french servs so we know the problem), but for now we really have no choice =\

I play caster so I dont mind, more deathblows for me. Was more meant as a joke ;)

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
rales said:
adding ppl there is no skill at all and tbh wats the fun killing ppl without a proper fight that u can talk later on and b proud.

There's no skill in a high RR group taking on a low RR or unbalanced group either, but I've never known that stop any of the 1fg purists killing lowbies.

Helme

Resident Freddy
Duzic said:
9/10 times a caster running with the albzerg wants me dead so at that very time it was me or you in my head :)

And we never have the intention to add, however sometimes it might happen when its alot of confusion who started the fight etc as its quite alot of Mid groups/guilds roaming and the amount of alb groups and hibgroups are limited :(

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
was fun fights, quite alot of fg's about last night, but ye many adds :) not least from dh, but who cares, had some nice fg v fg fights with DH :)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
i like tt's policy of leaving fights alone, and adding once the last guy juuust died

may aswell start adding right away.. its kinda worthless ;)

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
Alithiel said:

The only guilds from other realms that I've seen to not add on fg fights recently are Groove and Village People.

Only on VR when they have Montarloo in the group! ;)

We did debate a policy of charging in, killing Montarloo, and then disengaging... but decided it was going to be too difficult to pull off without getting drawn into the fight anyway! :(

i renember that like 5 times in Emain once lol.

we generally try not to add on u, but if u do that maybe u understand why we would?

majik

Banned
Vandar said:
Get real.

Its simple, if u want 1FG v 1FG chat on IRC and meet somewhere very remote to do it. If you run around in places where you expect to catch random peps and naff groups to farm and expect them not to add if u happen to meet a good 8v8, forget it.
If I see anyone in the frontier except a 1-1 stealther fight, I'll attack, until of course the day when the fg's don't attack me if I'm in duo'ing against a few enemy.

Respect is earned.

If you don't add on some fg's they won't add on you. However if you add on them because "you need the rps cus ure only low rr" which is the excuse of most adding morons then you will be added on and zerged.

Pipppi

Fledgling Freddie
if you wanna avoid gettin fg adds just stop doing lame stuff like jumping while rbing, resting, at droppoff, adding, jumping right after last guy in fight dies etc
sooner or later most fgs are gna respect you and dont add on u etc.

and if u see a soloer/duo rly trying to solo, leave them and i bet theres a bigger chance they wont add on u in the next fight. (tho there will always be soloers adding, just dont have to punish those who actually tries to rvr w/o adding)

lame excuses like "no respect for them so we add", or "Kesa is in taht grp so we kill all" is just lame, and will just make everyone add on everyone in the end, thus ruining fg rvr. If u want payback for sum lame action on another grp thats fine but dont make it "we will add on u every time from now on".

....imo :)

and great to see many fgs last nite :)

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
if you wanna avoid gettin fg adds just stop doing lame stuff like jumping while rbing, resting, at droppoff, adding, jumping right after last guy in fight dies etc

In fact....avoid anything that might hurt us or disturb us in any possible way, regardless what we´re doing because we are teh pwn.

lame excuses like "no respect for them so we add", or "Kesa is in taht grp so we kill all" is just lame, and will just make everyone add on everyone in the end, thus ruining fg rvr.

omg omg omg... ruining the precious fg vs fg RvR! The horror! :)

Dude, it was one of your guys who said "if it´s a Scout, we kill him". And you´re expecting me to respect your POV and leave you alone, considering it "lame" when I dare to interfere with you? Not really... :)

Sollers

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
i like tt's policy of leaving fights alone, and adding once the last guy juuust died

Is it? because to me it seems like you had your FG vs FG then

Eregion

Fledgling Freddie
Thorwyn[B&Q] said:
Dude, it was one of your guys who said "if it´s a Scout, we kill him".
there is a reason, which i think most fg players will agree with me about.
it goes together with what i wrote in the same post, adders go on "kill list", and i don't know of any scouts that dont add.

- English -

Resident Freddy
Alithiel said:

Admit the truth m8 xD

1 thing starts from another, prolly something stupid like TT added on a 3 way fight or something, so we say we will add them next etc etc etc, I dunno if any1 is to blame at the start as theres no way of finding out who started it :)

Sollers

Fledgling Freddie
- English - said:
Admit the truth m8 xD

1 thing starts from another, prolly something stupid like TT added on a 3 way fight or something, so we say we will add them next etc etc etc, I dunno if any1 is to blame at the start as theres no way of finding out who started it :)

Good point mate. The sad part is, as I mentioned before, that there are some groups bittered enough not to 'forgive' adding-mistakes.

Duzic

Fledgling Freddie
Eregion said:
there is a reason, which i think most fg players will agree with me about.
it goes together with what i wrote in the same post, adders go on "kill list", and i don't know of any scouts that dont add.

tbh i have 2 agree with eregion, i would kill scouts on sight if i could :flame:

Pipppi

Fledgling Freddie
Thorwyn[B&Q] said:
In fact....avoid anything that might hurt us or disturb us in any possible way, regardless what we´re doing because we are teh pwn.

omg omg omg... ruining the precious fg vs fg RvR! The horror! :)

Dude, it was one of your guys who said "if it´s a Scout, we kill him". And you´re expecting me to respect your POV and leave you alone, considering it "lame" when I dare to interfere with you? Not really... :)

tho this was directed to the other fgs discussing in this thread heres my response =)

not adding, attacking while rbing etc is sumtin most fgs do to get good fights instead of just easypwning a grp, since we enjoy "real" fg fights. im not expecting you to understand and i dont critisise ur way of playing so pls respec ours.

yes the precious fg rvr, the only reason why most ppl in this thread are playing this game.

we kill those we know add (thats why i think fgs shud spare those who try to solo), tell me a name of a scout that doesnt add and well spare him

and no...im not expecting you to do anything, was merely asking fgs to show respect for eachother and soloers to avoid everyone fg adding on eachother

mjanota

Fledgling Freddie
Sollers said:
Good point mate. The sad part is, as I mentioned before, that there are some groups bittered enough not to 'forgive' adding-mistakes.

wait wait wait, you guys are saying different things

Konah/Alithiel claim you dont add
you claim you add when a fg fight is over, ie you let em fight
and now its adding misstakes?

3 different versions.

Sollers

Fledgling Freddie
mjanota said:
wait wait wait, you guys are saying different things

Konah/Alithiel claim you dont add
you claim you add when a fg fight is over, ie you let em fight
and now its adding misstakes?

3 different situations imo.

Konah is not in my guild
Alithiel says we only add on montarloo (note the ;) behind his remark)
it's Vodkafairy who claims we add when a FG fight is over. Let's assume he's right... there would be 1 group standing right? how can you add on 1 FG?
And adding mistakes happen yes

So I'm eager to know what your point is

Sollers

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:

Let me just get the facts straight btw...

3 weeks ago you so boldly shouted that TT zergs anything on sight and now you say we 'add' after you're done fighting?

Will you, in 2 weeks, whine when we attack you with your RAs still down from last fight?

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
well waiting to a group has finished killing another grp then attacking immediately after is more or less adding really. The group that does that is 90% gonna win unless they fuck up. Had DH do that twice last night :p once against 2fga and once against LA.

Serathule

Fledgling Freddie
Attack somone after they just killed a FG is not adding.. coz then u have respected a FGvsFG .. ok its maybe abit lame but still you should be happy they let u had a nice fight vs the grp u killed.. thats just my opinion..

Cameron

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
Respect is earned.

"you need the rps cus ure only low rr" which is the excuse of most adding morons then you will be added on and zerged.

Ever thought some people might play the game for fun ? => they must be all morons. QED

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom