Give back some of the LA damage [nt]

K

kirennia

Originally posted by Haldar
wrong.
quad rate depends on level of DR RA and hth spec. surely RR10 will have more of both those modifiers.

I stand corrected although the quad rate of all savages is still way too high in 1.63, as addressed by mythic for the 1.65 patch

wrong again.
ppl are doing savage grps instead of SM grps on 3 reasons
1. savages are less CC vuln -- and Mid dont have GP
2. savages are more durable
3. SMs are useless vs BaoD (seen a screen of dmg 6(-600) on hib. nerf!) -- while savages retain some effect vs BoF

Please tell me why this makes Alb caster groups better then mid caster groups? And also how it shows that savage gank groups aren't better then caster groups.

from SB viewpoint
i can defeat savage in straight melee duel - no PA etc.
but i dare not attack merc in melee. bcoz i will surely die.

Y'know what? My cleric can beat almost any tank in albion in a duel, have even beaten rr8 armsmen with it, friars, reavers, the lot without using RA's. You know what this means in RvR? Nothing.

reavers are what Thanes want to be....with AF debuff pulse and lvl 50 whip style...

Just as savages are what mercs would like to be, and enchanters are like wizards would like to be. Comparing a thane (an undoubtedly screwed up class) to one of the opposing realms strongest tanks saying the nerfed class needs to be that good just shows you're clutching at straws.

H

Haldar

Why would you chose between haste and AF charge, dont you have a haste bot like all the other little shadowzergers?

no i dont.

i leveled alchemy exaclty to be able to recharge AF item in the field, used time and money for it. By the wrong decision of mythic i must do it to compete with infis who got it for free -- just with leveling BB.

Please tell me why this makes Alb caster groups better then mid caster groups? And also how it shows that savage gank groups aren't better then caster groups.

commenting myself.
u are wrong on mid pbae=hib pbae account.
last SM pbae is 329 dmg delve - being 49 lvl
last alb/hib -- 325 on 48 lvl
not much difference here.

albs can do at least same efficiency pbae grps as Mid. Alb lack in stuns and intercepting pets is leveled by greater survivability of wizards -- via bof.

but hib is unmatched here - with great pbae and self-debuffing DDs.

i think that 1 on 1 mid melee is better than mid pbae (see my prev post), same with alb melee is better than alb pbae (same).
but when going 2fg IMO melee+magic will be better than 2 melee or 2 magic fgs.

Y'know what? My cleric can beat almost any tank in albion in a duel, have even beaten rr8 armsmen with it, friars, reavers, the lot without using RA's. You know what this means in RvR? Nothing.

wrong and extreme example.
in Midgard shammies are v. good duelers too - with self end regen and unbreakable 15% snare on disease. kite4tehwin!
but all 3 i mentioned -- SBs, savages and mercs are melee classes.

Reavers yes have their pbaoe which is good for hib caster groups undoubtedly but I'm pretty sure 99% of reavers would rather be a savage then a reaver if it weren't for the fact they would have to change realm.
Just as savages are what mercs would like to be, and enchanters are like wizards would like to be. Comparing a thane (an undoubtedly screwed up class) to one of the opposing realms strongest tanks saying the nerfed class needs to be that good just shows you're clutching at straws.

where am i clutching at straws?
reaver, thane and champ all fit "fighter-mage" ruleset. and from this triad, reaver is most effective in RvR -- having enough self and group abilities.

O

old.Lethul

blablbalba

only got the point where you said something about hib great pbae etc... true, but the only thing that makes hib pbae grp viable is speec on mezz class and gp. IMO xD

the next person who writes in this thread is gay (waits for elajt)

B

behatch

Originally posted by jox
traitor

who actually wants a stealthing class that isnt an infil? there virtually removing them in toa anyway

R

-RG-Jaond

Originally posted by Kallio
Actually I did see NERF DF threads when LA was overpowered...

Jepp remember back in the old days Nalistah making one :)

Users who are viewing this thread