• Total voters

- English -

Resident Freddy
problem solved.
NSFW I guess :p
chastity-belt.jpeg

Talivar

Part of the furniture
Think the important thing is the fact the friend has made it clear this holiday is all about sex, this isnt a relaxing holiday or a holiday to have a laugh, this is a holiday where two people are going to get very drunk and one of them is going with a sole purpose to have as much sex as possible. This could lead to his girlfriend being left alone while drunk with random men who MAY put a lot of effort into talking their way into her knickers. And no offence no matter how much willpower people say they have, after enough plied alchohol and the right words in the right enviorments then the ability to make logical decisions is diminished a lot. Some people can seduce married people while their sober so seducing a drunken person alone in a foriegn country in a sexually charged situation is probally much easier. This doesnt apply to every person tho, some people do manage to retain control no matter what but they in the minority.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
So she shouldn't ever get drunk in a situation without her husband?

This is 2012 bro.

Talivar

Part of the furniture
Is a bit of a differance between drnk on a night out in town compared to drunk in a forgen country for a full week, epsecially due to way this gives any interested man a whole week to try seduce her. As i said tho the fact this is a holiday based on someone egtting as much sex as possible is what makes it worse.

Zenith

Part of the furniture
I hope its not really a choice of 'letting' her go or not. After reading your post a few times, it's all coming down to trust, doesnt it? Do you trust her? Then again, if I were you, I may question why she would even want to go on a trip like that.

Doh_boy

Part of the furniture
I don't want to sound naive but how would a 'pulling holiday' work with one single person and one non-single person? Generally on the holidays I've been on, of that type, there's a crowd of you so that when one person buggers off for most of a day/day/couple of days the other person isn't left on their own. The only time I've known friends to go on holiday as a two-some it's been quiet relaxing type of holiday.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Your poll is flawed. Why not just talk to her about it, man up.

I'm going to talk to her about it. Thought it'd make an interesting topic tho. And man up and vote bitch ;)

Perhaps she's after your missus.

This is good.

It would be good, but whilst the missus likes boobs, she won't munch rug, so the chances of a three way are infinitesimally small :(

Personally a "week away", whether it be a boys or girls, that's all about sex is not really the place for anyone in a relationship.

This is how I feel currently.

Remember, it's a sex week the girl's after. It's not just a "week away" or a break. To quote G - it's a week to sit on as many "fucking big shiny negro cocks" as she can possibly sit on/stuff in her eager maw.

Sensible stuff

I don't disagree with you on principle there russ. But that's what it is - principle.

Realism (and life experience) tells me otherwise. Why tell her I'm happy for her to go on a sex weekend? Which is what it is.

Put it this way. If yer man turned round to you and said "mate of mine wants to go and bang as many hookers in Amsterdam as his credit card can cope with in a single week - and I'm going to go with him" - would you be happy with that?

I'm not against "week away" or "nice break" but I'm against "fuckfest" - which is the stated intent.

Oh, and:
I hope its not really a choice of 'letting' her go or not.

Jeesus. I know it's not just you Zen (I expected russell to miss it, or any woman who reads the post) - of course there's nothing I can actually do about it. Can nobody see the "quote marks" around the word "allow". :rolleyes: ...

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I think you should box your wife to stop her getting up to mischief!

boxing-helena.jpg

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Look how happy she is!

She must be married to a muslim.

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
I voted don't allow her to go.
I turned down a stag weekend in Amsterdam because I knew my wife would be VERY uncomfortable with me being there with a bunch of lads after 2 things. Doesn't matter that I would be the "good boy", I didn't want the slightest hint of an idea of mistrust to take seed.
It worked too. We're still together, still trust each other, and still sneak off for quickies when the kids are occupied. :)

Tom

I am a FH squatter
"I don't want you to go on holiday with your friend because you might end up shagging some bloke".

Sounds like a great basis for a solid relationship.

Talivar

Part of the furniture
"I dont want you to go on holiday with your friend because you might end up DRUNK and ALONE with people who might take advantage of you in a place where you are far far from home and people you know"

Sounds like common sense

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
"I don't want you to go on holiday with your friend because you might end up shagging some bloke".

Massive oversimplification.

She's been on (more than one) holiday abroad with friends. Didn't have a problem.

It's this particular holiday with a particular person that I've got a problem with.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
So your concern is either:

a) She's a similar personality to her friend
b) She'll somehow absorb her personality through some bizarre osmosis-like event

Given that you suggest she's not a), I don't think you have a concern about b).

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
No Waz. I don't think either of those things follow at all :)

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
This hyper sexed woman: introduce her to FH?

We'll all chip in and give her a face like a painter's radio if that's what she wants.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You're joking, right? She's a good catholic girl.

I used to like living near a convent school. The dirty christian b1atches :)

I do love the term face like a plasterers radio tho ;)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Goto Xhamster.com and type in a search for hen. Never let your missus go out with her mates again!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
What?! Are there rampaging chickens that prey on female holidaymakers?

And what is this animal crime site you speak of?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Get her checked out at the VD clinic when she gets back.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
tldr, need specific info before voting:

How will your missus react to being "told", i.e. are you going to create a shitstorm for yourself or will she actually see what you're saying?

opticle

Part of the furniture
Personally I'd be reluctant. As other folk have suggested, try to be tactful: Does she really want to go on a holiday like this ? But then don't be afraid to be honest without being angry and tell her how you feel and that it makes you uncomfortable - like ?Big G said, there's no reason you can't have that conversation. It's not about trust, like you said it's about the red mist and that horrible instinctual rage feeling in your gut. Been there so I can sympathise, it's not all black and white :)

In other news: Pictures of the friend plz, or it didn't happen. :whistle:

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber

Dunno Meg. She's a girl. It's all down to the vaguaries of her hormones/how the traffic was on the way home/how long it's been since she's last seen a kitten....

Just vote with your gut feeling based on the first post man :)

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Massive oversimplification.

She's been on (more than one) holiday abroad with friends. Didn't have a problem.

It's this particular holiday with a particular person that I've got a problem with.

It may be a simplification but you obviously don't trust her. Use as many big words as you like, that's the truth.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
It may be a simplification but you obviously don't trust her. Use as many big words as you like, that's the truth.
Still an oversimplification Tom. I've said this:
Three or four drinks and my missus is fine. Five or six and she becomes the most gullible person on the planet and, more importantly, loses all ability to make rational decisions (then conciousness). 99.9% of the time I'm fine with that. In this situation I'm not.
and
I used to be a mug. No longer. I don't believe in blind trust - I'm a realist.

I don't have a problem with holding that point of view tbh. Different situations, different responses.

I trust her (and have done) to go on holiday. Not, however, a sexiday. I wouldn't go on that sort of a holiday because I'm with her. Single? Straight there. With a partner? No.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Dunno Meg. She's a girl. It's all down to the vaguaries of her hormones/how the traffic was on the way home/how long it's been since she's last seen a kitten....

You don't seem to think much of women.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Let her go, what are you afraid of? If she truly loves you she won't stray and if I am honest there is nothing like living up to your partners expectations of you...

Your own insecurities amaze me, the fact you assume she will cheat tells me there may already be something wrong?

Having said that I wouldn't want to go as there is nothing more boring as going on holiday and putting yourself in a situation where your friend is just going to drop you at the tip of a hat for a cheap shag with a slutty bloke who probably has a wife and 3 kids at home, leaving you to walk back to your hotel late at night.

Having said that I am seriously concerned by some of the views stated here.... Oh and if she wants to be unfaithful she probably has been already!

Talivar

Part of the furniture
Tbh its not a case of trusting the gf, this is a case of how much control everyone beleives people retain. Some here seem to indicate its possible to seduce/manipulate a faithfull person in the right circumstances ( Drunk/Alone/Cut off from Social Network/repeated meetings with same ppl while drunk), Others seem to think people retain 100% control no matter what the external factors. Truth is its probally somewhere in the middle, very few people retain 100% control but probally most can retain enough control to cope with situations like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom