Politics Girls week away?

Do you give blessing, or say GTFO!

• Total voters

Everz

FH is my second home
Come on russ. Seriously?

As a man in a relationship, why the fuck would I go on a singles holiday? I'd much rather go on any other sort of holiday.

Sitting in a nightclub whilst your mates chase skirt is dull as fuck.

Each to their own lad, I've been in a relationship for going on 2 n 1/2 years now. Gone from the main 'puller' of the group to being everyone best wingman. Nightclub aint all about pulling, some of the best nights I've had have just been aving a laugh. Chatting to a lass don't mean you have to fuck her now does it?

I'm going on a singles holiday soon (Ibiza. luls), where I'm the only lad in a relationship and consistently getting pissed seems like a quality holiday to me hah.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Enjoy old bean. I'd have felt the same if I was 21 and not 38 ;)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Old fart. ;D

You could look at it that way, or you could realise that I'm so full of life experience that I've done your "wildest" night out so many times that it now bores me ;)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Ooooh. I forgot to update :)

So, how to broach the subject or diffuse the whole situation without getting my nuts in a sling or dragged into an argument we could both do without? So many ways to get it wrong, so many dangerous areas, pitfalls and epic streaks of feminism to faceplant on.

Fortunately, being a devious evil genius I dodged the whole thing by pointing out that she keeps moaning about how skint she is, the fact that I don't have a job and that a week away is gonna cost her a lot.

She turned her mate down this morning.

Yes. I fucking rock :D

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I prefer to think of it as "avoiding unnecessary conflict" ;)

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
If I wasn't at work right now I'd be tempted to google for a picture of a man hiding his cock between his legs and post that here. :)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
If I could be arsed, I'd post a picture of a smug git who's got it all his own way. But I cba :)

Edit: Actually, I can do better than smug:
clark-gable.jpg

I can do Clarke Gable looking smug :)

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Would this mate mind surprise sex visitors?

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
this thread could have been so epic :(:(:(

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
this thread could have been so epic :(:(:(

Just for you I'll tell her I didn't like the idea of her going off on a shagging holiday anyway. Gives me something to do this evening ;)

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
you sir, are a gem amongst men! tell her I said that too! and let us know how it went :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom